Who wants a silly nickname?

Ein

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it, yo. It better be better than Jelly Belly or whatever other franchise or food-related nonsense I usually get. And none of this AK-47, kiwi/koala nonsense, either.

Edited by jellyFISH

Sho already did this

and

Either way, if you just didn't post at all he most certainly wouldn't have given you one x3

He nick'd 3 people who didn't post ITT in the OP of the thread, so I don't think it's "most certainly."

He nick'd 3 people who didn't post ITT in the OP of the thread, so I don't think it's "most certainly."

Yes and those were either people he really liked or knew very well and still, those were just examples in the first post and since Lancelot wasn't in any of those, then I don't think Ein would be doing any more unless he got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge inspiration for Lancelot.

Yes and those were either people he really liked or knew very well and still, those were just examples in the first post and since Lancelot wasn't in any of those, then I don't think Ein would be doing any more unless he got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge inspiration for Lancelot.

I don't know Integ that well Queen Fossil. :L