FE5 Low Level Run

General Horace

/topic

I had an fe7 one a lonnnng time ago like when the dinosaurs roamed the earth (2010) and i wanted to do one for thracia so yeah

I'm not actually too sure if this will be a challenge or not, however to make it mildly interesting i will not use the warp staves unless i suddenly become incompetant which is likely because i spelled that wrong and i suck at thracia

if you have any questions and stuff just post them and i will answer them if they aren't stupid

up to PURPLE DRAGON MOUNTAIN will be just a normal playthrough and will likely be dulllllll

oh yeah i've never actually recruited xavier so that should be fun

Edited by General Horace

I had an fe7 one a lonnnng time ago like when the dinosaurs roamed the earth (2010) and i wanted to do one for thracia so yeah

Holy fuck it feels so much more recent than that

I even remember saying something like "hurrr this is like the only time the Archers aren't deployed and they'd actually be kinda useful here" and you're telling me this was TWO YEARS AGO aaah (or at least like a year and a half but w/e)

Also this should be interesting.

Edited by Furetchen

What's the stance on prepromotes? Are you counting them as 20/1, or something lower?

Yep, prepremotes are treated as 20/1. A 10/1 unit is treated as a 20/1 unit.

Also not sure whether to bother with videos for the first chapters without the prep screen they'd be kinda useless other than to show level-ups and manster and stuff

Edited by General Horace

I would assume that's the case since it's extremely unlikely all of his unpromoted units will hit 20/--. Oh how I am looking forward to this.

Edited by Alkaidism

Does this mean you'll be stuck with a bunch of unpromoted units for the final maps given not everyone can promote in this game?

it'll seem that way. i will probably early promote scrubs like ronan so i don't have to use them for a longg time, and there are buyable knight proofs, if i ever get any money to buy them with shanam.

so at the very least, yeah, unpromoted dudes in the latter chapters.

Show the first videos anyways because level ups and I'm assuming you'll be using crummy characters early on (maybe early promote Marty lololol), which will be neat to see if nothing else.

well I actually haven't reallly decided the route yet, and now that i think about it shanam probably won't be able to be deployed anyway because hes promoted D:

but A route does have that all of my hate cyas chapter

The Dark Forest is such an annoying chapter with the warp tiles, and then it's sunny with a chance of ballistae rain.

The A route does have Sleuf and I'm sure you'd love a low levelled A ranked staff user. Do you really wish to have Miranda?

Edited by Dio

i'm lazy and haven't got to chapter 8 yet

but I thought of something else, should I be forced to use an S drink (if I have one) on a unit that would otherwise be fielded due to their level?

I wouldn't say so but...are you going to field units that are needed to get X in certain chapters? Like fielding Karin to get Misha.

I'd say save the S drinks for situations like that where characters you need to deploy for recruitment are fatigued. Otherwise, I'd say just use them whenever you feel like it.

Just realized, Asvel's going to suffer a bit since he won't get his sexy promotion early so you'll still be able to deploy him.

Well, i'll have to see. There's still neat staves like Thief and such on my side too (in some chapters). I might have to bend to rules a little for said chapter, but I don't plan on it.