The Awkward Supports

The way Fire Emblem is made with their support system can make some conversations really really, weird depending of the order you do them, but Awakening takes the cake, so let's imagine how weird things can get!

Like:

-Do Sariya support with any male(except MU) until S then do her suppports with MU until A.

- Do Sariya support until A, marry her with someone else and reach MU support til S with her Daughter XD

-Do Female MU(not mother) and Lucina until A and then do the supports with Krom.

Ready? GO!

I'm pretty sure the topic creator is aware of the translated supports or they wouldn't be suggesting such specific examples ^^

I don't have any examples right now, but I am curious if the game changes certain supports slightly to account for married characters. FE9 varied certain supports depending on whether you've passed a certain chapter or not and both FE9/10 can check for support levels to vary dialogue, so it shouldn't be impossible.

Jill and Mist are the most prevalent ones that come to mind from what you said Vincent. Due to Jill's father and all

I'm a bit surprised that Krom/Liz don't have altered dialogue at least in their low level supports with MU considering that one particular event that happens early game that's traumatizing for both of them

-Do Female MU(not mother) and Lucina until A and then do the supports with Krom.

I disagree with your order. Get FeMU and another girl up to A, marry Krom to the other girl, and then Lucina/FeMU.

Hmm, I think Gangrel tells FeMU in his A to come be his tactician, but then says he actually meant be my wife in his S...So Gangrel/FeMU CBA, then Another Guy/FeMU S.

Also, married MU and Grego, since MU/Grego doesn't change between genders.

Edited by Miscellany

I disagree with your order. Get FeMU and another girl up to A, marry Krom to the other girl, and then Lucina/FeMU.

Hmm, I think Gangrel tells FeMU in his A to come be his tactician, but then says he actually meant be my wife in his S...So Gangrel/FeMU CBA, then Another Guy/FeMU S.

Also, married MU and Grego, since MU/Grego doesn't change between genders.

Uh, it's a good example, I choose that order because of how Lucina says that Female MU is too close to her father and fears that she might steal him from her mother, then just imagine what would happen if Lucina was there when the B and A supports between Krom and Female MU happens. ^^

I'm pretty sure the topic creator is aware of the translated supports or they wouldn't be suggesting such specific examples ^^

I don't have any examples right now, but I am curious if the game changes certain supports slightly to account for married characters. FE9 varied certain supports depending on whether you've passed a certain chapter or not and both FE9/10 can check for support levels to vary dialogue, so it shouldn't be impossible.

That would be really interesting, but it seems like it would be a challenge to implement in the Support Library. Does FE9 have one of those?

Huh, that's interesting. But it doesn't seem to be the case here. FE13 sometimes lists multiple sets of supports for characters with possible family pairs, but it never lists individual supports in a set twice, so it doesn't seem like it's the case here.

And hey, I just noticed your badge.

Doesn't FE13's support library ignore the minor variations of supports due to the different possible voices/speech style for the MU? I guess that even if there's some kind of minor variation due to story events, it'd be just the same and it'd be ignored by the library too.

Doesn't FE13's support library ignore the minor variations of supports due to the different possible voices/speech style for the MU? I guess that even if there's some kind of minor variation due to story events, it'd be just the same and it'd be ignored by the library too.

FE13's support library uses the version of the characters from the file you most recently played that had those characters. So MU's name and appearance are the ones from the last file you played with an MU of that gender: I assume the same goes for the voice patterns, and for the appearance of any children characters.

Not that you mention it, it's definitely plausible that any supports modified by the story are determined the same way.

Basically getting any Azure support up to S with one girl and then doing any another support with him. His supports with females have him flirting with them, and his supports with males have him convincing them to go flirting with him.

One that amuses me:

-Marry Krom and FemMU

-Get Krom and Lucina B support

-Imagine Lucina wins that fight

-Laugh as Krom tries to explain how walking in on each other bathing turns into love

-Laugh at Lucina's expression, which is sure to be priceless

Serge(calm fury face): What did I say about flirting with other womans?

Viole: B-But Viole isn't a girl... ;A;

Or Serge ships Viole x Libera too and would like her husband to 'experiment'' gee_wiz_emoticon.gif