[FE8]FIRE EMBLEM SACRED STONES THE ULTIMATE DRAFT

PKL

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Eirika/Ephraim, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh are free for all to use.

3. Seth is banned from all use until Creature Campaign.

4. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

5. Secret characters are also free.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Map shopping is allowed.

4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed until both routes are over. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

6. Once you get to the Route Split, make a save and keep it. Play a route first. After that route is done, load the other save and do the other route.

7. After both routes are done, Tower of Valni and Ladgou Ruins must be completed and they will be added to your final Turncount.

Exceptions:

1. Ross and Amelia can be towered to 10/1 in the tower during the game. Ewan can be trained to 10/5.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

2. Seth has a special 8 turn penalty per chapter. Except in Tower of Valni/Lagdou Ruins in Creature Campaign in which he's free.

3. Doing the boots trick will result in 1000 turn penalty, so do not do it.

Teams:

Horace- Paladin!Franz, Bishop!Moulder, Saleh, Berserker!Ross, Ranger!Gerik, General!Gilliam, Swordmaster!Joshua, SuperTrainee!Amelia

PKL- WyvernKnight!Vanessa, WyvernKnight!Cormag, Bishop!Natasha, GreatKnight!Gilliam, Assasin!Colm, Sniper!Neimi, MageKnight!Ewan, Swordmaster!Marisa

Lucina- GreatKnight!Franz, Warrior!Garcia, Sage!Moulder, Syrene, Innes, MageKnight!L'Arachel, Summoner!Knoll, Assasin!Marisa

Aura Wolf- Falcoknight!Vanessa, Hero!Garcia, Sage!Artur, GreatKnight!Kyle, Paladin!Amelia, Dozla, Sage!Ewan, Druid!Knoll

ThatGuyDowntheStreet- Hero!Gerik, WyvernLord!Cormag, Sage!Lute, Ranger!Neimi, Valkyrie!Natasha, Assasin!Joshua, Druid!Ewan, General!Amelia

Callum of Iris- WyvernKnight!Tana, Paladin!Forde, Duessel, Rogue!Colm, Hero!Ross, Valkyrie!L'Arachel, Rennac, SuperTrainee!Ewan

Baldrick- Falcoknight!Tana, Bishop!Artur, Paladin!Kyle, MageKnight!Lute, Warrior!Ross, GreatKnight!Forde, GreatKnight!Amelia, Summoner!Ewan

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

SuperTrainee!Ross

Edited by Professor PicKLe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sure. Why not.

Also, is Seth free for Tower/Ruins? How about the units you get from clearing Tower/Ruins?

Seth is banned forever unless everyone that joins wants him to be free for creature campaign. The secret characters are free yes.

Make Seth free for CC, he sucks anyways at CC....THIS MADE SENSE IN MY HEAD.

Also I vote to rename the draft to FIRE EMBLEM SACRED STONES THE ULTIMATE DRAFT

Edited by Refa

I'll give it a try.

I really dont want to do this. I feel bad. But I must refuse to sign you up before you at least finish 1 draft you have signed up for. Sorry man.

Make Seth free for CC, he sucks anyways at CC....THIS MADE SENSE IN MY HEAD.

Also I vote to rename the draft to FIRE EMBLEM SACRED STONES THE ULTIMATE DRAFT

YES that name is perfect. Also, you IN?

Man, I REALLY want to join but I need to finish (like 3 or 4) of my drafts!

Curse you real life!

Pickle, why are you so strict?! :A:

IIRC, Rapier hasn't finished a single draft ever. I think you've finished at least one draft, I was in it!

Man, I REALLY want to join but I need to finish (like 3 or 4) of my drafts!

Curse you real life!

Pickle, why are you so strict?! :A:

rapier doesnt finish. Its proven. You can join if you want. ^^

rapier doesnt finish. Its proven. You can join if you want. ^^

Then sign me up.

Also, this will be my first time doing Ephraim's route! :) :| :(

Can you change my name to Callum or Callum of Iris please?

Edited by Callum of Iris

I was ninja'd while thinking about it >_>

If you like, I could cede my spot. I've already got two FE8 drafts on the backburner, so I don't care if I miss out.

If you like, I could cede my spot. I've already got two FE8 drafts on the backburner, so I don't care if I miss out.

I need you to confirm before its your turn. You ceding your spot?