Alcohol is good.

Soren37

Que? Vodka is basically tasteless, which is why it's the drink of choice for high school / freshman chicks. That and tequila, but... man, fuck tequila. wacko.gif

I don't agree. I've tried several brands and most of them taste a little sweet, usually even more so after being chilled. The only one which tasted like alcohol in water, that I've come across, was Absolut.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like.. some wines but that's about it when it comes to Alcohol, not a big fan of it in general though

Edited by Jedisupersonic

I am basically scared of alcohol, have some family history of alcoholism, and fear I get addicted to stuff too easy. I was born to be the designated driver.

All beers taste horrible. Whatever it is they try doing to the alcohol in it, it tastes pretty bad.

Wine is tolerable, but tart/bitter. Even the stuff I am told is suppose to taste sweet is still bitter/tart.

Rums burn my throat way too much.

Vodka seems alright. But I only tired a few things. I think I might enjoy the UV vodka.

And who was the idiot who developed the system for "let's double the alcohol % by volume and call it proof" >_> Stupid.

Edited by Eryth

Que? Vodka is basically tasteless, which is why it's the drink of choice for high school / freshman chicks. That and tequila, but... man, fuck tequila. wacko.gif

If a caustic/sterilizing effect can be called a taste, vodka has an extremely strong taste.

I like bourbon and scotch.

I am basically scared of alcohol, have some family history of alcoholism, and fear I get addicted to stuff too easy. I was born to be the designated driver.

Yeah, Similar case with some of my family.

Only half?

I thought the same thing when reading that.

And besides, if I was going to drink a lot of something I would prefer it to be something that actually tastes good. Something like rum or whiskey.

I downed about a quart of Captain Morgan in a 4 or 5 hour period once. For those who don't know, a quart is ~946 milliliters, and a fifth is only 750.

All beers taste horrible. Whatever it is they try doing to the alcohol in it, it tastes pretty bad.

You need a sufficiently hot day and a sufficiently cold beer.

You need a sufficiently hot day and a sufficiently cold beer.

Still tastes like ass.

Honestly, I have no idea how my step dad can down as many cans as he does. Then again he adds lime/lemon and that one tomato juice thing. Eh...

Still tastes like ass.

Honestly, I have no idea how my step dad can down as many cans as he does. Then again he adds lime/lemon and that one tomato juice thing. Eh...

Day wasn't hot enough/beer wasn't cold enough. Probably both.

Last time I went out seriously drinking, my liver surprised me by being able to actually handle more than 4 shots of vodka. I remember doing a good 8 or so (along with at least one beer), hooked up with a girl at 3 AM, and then walked back to my aunt's place while drinking a 1.5 litre bottle of water. 3 hours later, I was on the bus to Be'er Sheva.

Whoever posted here to drink water before going to bed is absolutely right. Every time I go out drinking, I always sober myself up a with a 1.5 litre bottle of water before going to bed unless I'm having sex or don't have to do anything in the morning. Might be painful going down but the result is more than worth it.

Que? Vodka is basically tasteless, which is why it's the drink of choice for high school / freshman chicks. That and tequila, but... man, fuck tequila.

Depends where you are. I live in Israel and vodka flows like water here. It's not my drink of choice whatsoever but I need to learn to live with it.

Me personally, I like my tequila and the typical American/Canadian bar drinks. Irish Car Bombs, Jaegarbombs, 3/4 Wise Men... stuff like that. Proper alcoholic experimentation.

Edited by Life Admiral

You are all pussies until you have drank half a bottle of vodka in one night.

Bitch please I know somebody who drank an entire bottle of Glen's on the way to the bar and then 2 pints of Gaymers and 3 Jager bombs. It took him about a month to recover from that :lol:

Still tastes like ass.

Have you been to college? Frat parties force you to learn to love beer, so that might be a good place to start.

More like good beer. I recommend white beer for hot summer days and bock beer for in the autumn.

I drank some random Japanese beer when it got super-hot out, and it was damn good. Then I found out I couldn't handle gluten. :(:

Have you been to college? Frat parties force you to learn to love beer, so that might be a good place to start.

Meh.

I'm in no hurry to do any of that and besides my family has a history of alcoholism. I only drink with my friends anyway.

I drank some random Japanese beer when it got super-hot out, and it was damn good. Then I found out I couldn't handle gluten. :(:

/hugs

Is it just me or does half of the americas have a family problem with alcohol?

It isn't a problem until somebody tells you to mind the cars when crossing a road and you try and show them what you would do if you wanted to get run over or slide across the road on your belly like a penguin or try and jump over a fence only to realise the drop on the other side is about 6 feet higher than you expected and falling to your impending doom.

Only one of those was done by me, so I'm still just about in the clear.

Is it just me or does half of the americas have a family problem with alcohol?

Was thinking the exact same thing. Funny enough, my family also has a serious problem with alcohol. Hell if that's gonna stop me, though. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Too bad the beer of choice is usually Bud Light, Rainier, or PBR. All of which are disgusting.

Yebisu draft beer is amazing. It's unfortunate that you can't have gluten, though. :(: