"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting money doesn't become easier post-game. Most methods of getting them remain (1000~3000 gold per conflict, or have someone with high Luck use Leaf's blade or the Mug skill), and you can no longer get money from the storyline.

You can use Brave weapons as much as you like in Dual Tag because weapons duration doesn't drop in that mode.

EDIT: And there's also Weapon Saver.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I only wish that if the MU/Avatar was mute, and you pair him with Emelina/Emmeryn, Mark/Morgan would be a mute too. OTP.

Oh god. That pairing is too cute already. Don't make it any more sweet.

Two quiet, all but silent individuals and one super active child? Adorable.

Question.

Alright it says that children can inherit the Parents 5th active skill right? Since Chroms children are like A)Females-I.E: Lucina-gets Aether automatically and the boys-I.E: Azure-get royal weapon automatically. So if you have Aether as Chroms 5th active, does that mean the male can inherit it?since they obviously can't become a lord!

Question.

Alright it says that children can inherit the Parents 5th active skill right? Since Chroms children are like A)Females-I.E: Lucina-gets Aether automatically and the boys-I.E: Azure-get royal weapon automatically. So if you have Aether as Chroms 5th active, does that mean the male can inherit it?since they obviously can't become a lord!

No. The inheritance of Royal weapon or Aether fills Chrom's inheritance. They can't get any more skills from him.

Question.

Krom is special. All daughters get Aether, all sons get Royal Weapon, no matter the order of his skills.

EDIT: Whoops, a too little late.

Edited by Valorous_Roland

No. The inheritance of Royal weapon or Aether fills Chrom's inheritance. They can't get any more skills from him.

Krom is special. All daughters get Aether, all sons get Royal Weapon, no matter the order of his skills.

Ah alright, thanks for answering. Sorta makes sonce thinking about it now. At least that means no overpowered sons from him. Since his daughter can get powerful enough without a boost from a Fe!Mu

Azure with Royal Weapon and Astra isn't overpowered?

Let's just say this:

"Can the children NOT be overpowered without you putting the effort to screw them over?"

Does anybody know what DLC Katarina's starting class and/or skill set is?

Grandmaster.

Skill Set: Crying and Dark Blessing

Aka:

Strength Cry

Speed Cry

Magic Cry

Rainbow Cry

Dark Blessing

Edited by shadowofchaos

Grandmaster.

Skill Set: Crying and Dark Blessing

Aka:

Strength Cry

Speed Cry

Magic Cry

Rainbow Cry

Dark Blessing

Oh she seems like a great reward for getting through that map. I guess I'll have to make sure I get that DLC.

Are there any differences between Spotpass and DLC characters?(like DLC Ike and Spotpass Ike) Besides art.

With Hard mode having enemies with skills, is it limited to only bosses or all bosses and some enemies?

Oh god. That pairing is too cute already. Don't make it any more sweet.

Two quiet, all but silent individuals and one super active child? Adorable.

Too bad the English version of the game took out the Mute/Silent Protagonist option.

Too bad the English version of the game took out the Mute/Silent Protagonist option.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS

Well, there goes my makeshift gay option (e.g. a silent, masculine female). Guess I'll just have to make up an actual character instead.

The preview video that shows all the voice options for male MU.

I'm not surprised they removed it, it rewrites the whole script to accommodate for MU not saying anything, that's like translating the game twice.

Once the English game comes out, I'm TEMPTED to record the differences and subtitle them. XD

I have a question, regarding

Now, when he gets to the voices, you'll notice he samples voices 1 through 3, and the menu then cycles back to 1.

Now, the Awakening section of our site says there are five voices for each gender, with an option for no voice. I imagine that some voices go with different build sizes, right? That's why we're seeing only three in this video?

...And where the heck is the silent option? Should I be worried?

Is this video normal, or did the silent option and maybe one more voice get cut?

Edited by The Awesomest

Probably to save effort and use one set of translation for everything, even though turning full-width "…!!" to the half-width "...!!" is extremely effortless. A single regex replace should get everything done.

They even have an "ABC" tab for its name entry screen, even though thee is no other options. They don't seem to allow accented characters, either.

Probably to save effort and use one set of translation for everything, even though turning full-width "…!!" to the half-width "...!!" is extremely effortless. A single regex replace should get everything done.

Wouldn't they have to still do it for the Spotpass characters since they all had the silent/mute option.