"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... I was thinking the exact opposite. Tiki could attack twice with one Dragonstone use.

As for transforming... I just kept her out of the range (unless she was attacking, of course).

But then again, at the base arena... every attack used one use.

(And of course, there's Hammerne... and an extra stone from Nagi.)

EDIT: Speaking of stones... I know you can buy regular stones, but can you buy +Stones?

EDIT 2: Never mind. I looked it up myself... Sidequest 18, right?

EDIT 3: Oh, look. Chapter 23 has them too! How convenient.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

World map updates trigger when:

- You have waited enough time (the game itself doesn't have to be on; it's kind of like Everyone's Room)

- After a battle

- After scouting a unit

Not all updates actually do something. There can be empty updates (I bet they work like level ups), although that's unlikely after beating the game with 50 nodes on the map waiting to be updated. StreetPass teams, if available, will show up after the world map is updated.

How are the combat skills rated in terms of priority?

Seems to be lower activation rates go first.

As for within a given activation rate? Well, if you unequip skills from a character, they go into that character's "skill storage" where they're sorted according to some ingame order, in which they're all grouped together, and with the lower-activation rate ones first on the list. It's probably a safe bet that the ingame order is the priority order for all the skills, so for a character with multiple of those skills, you can just unequip them and the ones listed first should have higher priority. Unless I've got it the wrong way around and the lower activation rates are at the bottom, in which case go with that, but I don't think so.

I heard somewhere that there are multiple endings for Awakening, is this true or not? If so then how is the ending decided?

Player's choice at the end of the game.

Player's choice at the end of the game.

[spoiler=Not really sure if this SHOULD be spoiled, but...]I hear that, after you beat the game, then you are taken back to right before you start the final chapter. Does this mean that you can see both endings without say, making a second file, or am I wrong?

[spoiler=Not really sure if this SHOULD be spoiled, but...]I hear that, after you beat the game, then you are taken back to right before you start the final chapter. Does this mean that you can see both endings without say, making a second file, or am I wrong?

Correct.

It's all randomized, by my experience. The levels just appear to vary between the location, with later chapters having stronger enemies, and earlier chapters having weaker. Not sure if there' an exact level minimum or cap, however.

It's all randomized, by my experience. The levels just appear to vary between the location, with later chapters having stronger enemies, and earlier chapters having weaker. Not sure if there' an exact level minimum or cap, however.

There's a trend at least for the later chapter nodes having tougher enemies.

Obviously, on Lunatic Mode, once you start getting Skirmishes, all of them are fair game for maxed stat, cheating forged weapon, promoted units.

There's a trend at least for the later chapter nodes having tougher enemies.

Obviously, on Lunatic Mode, once you start getting Skirmishes, all of them are fair game for maxed stat, cheating forged weapon, promoted units.

See, that's the kind of thing that's making me really wary about playing Lunatic, or even Lunatic+. See, I don't think I've ever really beaten any game on Hard Mode. So, that shit really makes me scared to try it. Hell, I tried Lunatic on the demo, and only succeeded with Frederick.

Okay, this has really been bothering me, so I want to ask you guys.

As some of you already know, I paired Donnel up with Nowi, but I forgot to level up Donnel to Level 15 so that he could learn and pass down the Underdog Skill, and so when I recruited Nah, she didn't have it. And the Villager class is a male only class, so Nah can't reclass to it.

Anyway, do you guys think that Nah would be really good with the Underdog Skill, or do you think she has some better Skills going for her?

Speaking of which, Nah with the Aptitude skill is so awesome. RAWR

This question is probably going to come across as really stupid to most of you, but...

...alright. So, I'm colorblind. I plan on making a few custom avatars that might or might not resemble characters from other series. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what each of the 20 hair colors is, to ensure that I don't do something silly like make Adol the Beige or a pink-haired Kloe.

Okay, this has really been bothering me, so I want to ask you guys.

As some of you already know, I paired Donnel up with Nowi, but I forgot to level up Donnel to Level 15 so that he could learn and pass down the Underdog Skill, and so when I recruited Nah, she didn't have it. And the Villager class is a male only class, so Nah can't reclass to it.

Anyway, do you guys think that Nah would be really good with the Underdog Skill, or do you think she has some better Skills going for her?

Speaking of which, Nah with the Aptitude skill is so awesome. RAWR

Underdog, at the cost of Aptitude? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This question is probably going to come across as really stupid to most of you, but...

...alright. So, I'm colorblind. I plan on making a few custom avatars that might or might not resemble characters from other series. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what each of the 20 hair colors is, to ensure that I don't do something silly like make Adol the Beige or a pink-haired Kloe.

1. Blond (pale)

2. Red

3. Blue

4. Green (yellowish)

5. Brown

6. Pink

7. Tan (pale)

8. Purple

9. Dark grey

10. Light grey

11. Pink (darker)

12. Light blue

13. Teal

14. Light green

15. Light brown

16. Light pink

17. Blond (darker)

18. Light purple

19. Red (darker)

20. Orange

[/size]

lol? I don't get it.

Seriously, I don't get it. Can you explain? :P

Aptitude is so much better it isn't funny. There's no sense in having Donnel pass down anything else ever.