"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For bonus box updates, how many sacred stones teams do people have? I haven't had an update in the past few days, and I've summoned/went to the bonus box section during each one.

I have 5 : Lute, L'Arachel, Ephraim, Lyon and Seth.

2 questions

1. If I let my freind play the game until chapter 4 and downloading DLC while it's free, when I start new game, will I also get the DLC when I reach chapter 4?

because my bundle will not arrive to my hand before March 5 :(

2. If I choose japanese voice, is there english subtitle in cinematic scenes/confession?

Edited by Nice

Does this game allow you to replay Support Conversations again like Sacred Stones?

After you complete it once, yes.

I have a question of my own. I have a Morgan with the following skill set:

Astra

Ignis

Swordfaire

Armsthrift

Aether

I'm guessing I should replace Astra and Swordfaire with Galeforce and either Aegis/Pavise? She's a level 13 grandmaster now and almost has capped all her stats, if that's relevant at all. I totally forgot what MUs asset and flaw were.

After you complete it once, yes.

I have a question of my own. I have a Morgan with the following skill set:

Astra

Ignis

Swordfaire

Armsthrift

Aether

I'm guessing I should replace Astra and Swordfaire with Galeforce and either Aegis/Pavise? She's a level 13 grandmaster now and almost has capped all her stats, if that's relevant at all. I totally forgot what MUs asset and flaw were.

Ah so

Lucina

is your wife.

Well you already have 3 skills for attacks: Astra, Ignis, and Aether. Swordfaire is okay, not exactly one of my skills of choice but I'd certainly say replace that with Galeforce. I you really need the defenses, it's more dependent on Morgan's Def and Res stats then pick which defensive skill you'd really want and take out Astra, though Astra is a pretty useful skill.

Ah so

Lucina

is your wife.

Well you already have 3 skills for attacks: Astra, Ignis, and Aether. Swordfaire is okay, not exactly one of my skills of choice but I'd certainly say replace that with Galeforce. I you really need the defenses, it's more dependent on Morgan's Def and Res stats then pick which defensive skill you'd really want and take out Astra, though Astra is a pretty useful skill.

Bingo

Alright, thanks!

For bonus box updates, how many sacred stones teams do people have? I haven't had an update in the past few days, and I've summoned/went to the bonus box section during each one.

Six. Eirika, Amelia, L'Arachel, Lyon, Innes, and the Boulder.

As of yet, I only have 3: Marisa, Moulder, and Lyon. Hmmm... What's happening?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Only once every 24 hours or?

New teams are made available 24 hours from when you obtain the previous one. The previous one only counts as obtained if you actually see it in the bonus box, rather than just assume that it's there. Therefore, if you check the bonus box once every 24 hours, as long as you see a new team, you should be good for the next one 24 hours from that moment.

Do try to avoid sleeping in past the time you'd obtain it, also. I was getting them at 5:00ish, but today I was really tired and slept from 4 until 8, so now I'll be getting them late at night for a while.

I thought I should repost this since it got eaten by the next page.

I tend to get last page posts fairly often ahalkwrjlqwja;

Huh? Oh.

Nowi's. Her model is the "standard" manakete model, meaning that other characters (Morgan, SpotPass Tiki) will use that model too.