"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

How many playthroughs would it take for me to obtain all the supports?

Two. One male and one female avatar. Be prapared to branch off your save files a lot to collect Chrom's different pairings (and pair Sumia and Henry on one of these branches) and waste 4 chapters (Chapters 11`13, a paralogue chapter) plus a few SpotPass fights to build up relationships. If you do count those branches, that'd be 5 playthroughs (Chrom marrying one potential mate per run). Otherwise, you only need 2.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When two paired units stand on an event tile and trigger a conversation, how many support points(assuming that one paired/adjacent action yields one support point) are equivalent to that one conversation or is it just worth one support point?

When two paired units stand on an event tile and trigger a conversation, how many support points(assuming that one paired/adjacent action yields one support point) are equivalent to that one conversation or is it just worth one support point?

More than one, that I am sure. I don't have the exact number, but I think it's roughly equivalent to 5 battles. Just a rough estimation from me trying to get all conversations.

is their anyway to update a files renow reward to the highest one with out deleying it because one of my file is a couple hundred behind and i dont wanna have to reset it to get bonuses

No.

A couple hundred isn't that big of a deal, anyway.

You know when you meet a randomly geneorated Streetpass Team? Is the team leader's name the same as the one as the person had set on their 3DS? Like, for example, if I put Shinx as my name on the 3DS menu, will that be the name of the team leader?

Also, the name of the team when you Streetpass with someone who doesn't have Awakening, is Outrealm Order, right?

One more thing, can forged weapons be brought from a Streetpass Team?

Edited by Shiny Shinx

Not really a question that can be answered, but...

Why did they have to make Gangrel move? A boss as flipping strong as him needs to stay stationary.

The biggest issue is that he comes after you before you even enter his range. BEFORE I'M READY. D<

Not really a question that can be answered, but...

Why did they have to make Gangrel move? A boss as flipping strong as him needs to stay stationary.

The biggest issue is that he comes after you before you even enter his range. BEFORE I'M READY. D<

He's a trickster, it's just one of his many tricks.

...but also because he's not an idiot and won't just stand there like one until he's the only person alive.

You know when you meet a randomly geneorated Streetpass Team? Is the team leader's name the same as the one as the person had set on their 3DS? Like, for example, if I put Shinx as my name on the 3DS menu, will that be the name of the team leader?

Also, the name of the team when you Streetpass with someone who doesn't have Awakening, is Outrealm Order, right?

One more thing, can forged weapons be brought from a Streetpass Team?

The team leader's name is chosen from a preset list. I'm still looking into whether or not the teams are random or preset, since nobody's been willing to help me on that.

The name should be Outworld Order, yes.

None of the generated teams allow you to buy forged weapons, at least on hard.

For those of you who have played Nah's chapter,

are you required to use a Rescue staff to recruit her?

I can't seem to find the Goddess Staff when I tried Laurent's chapter. I tried sitting 4 tiles west of the NW event tile but I couldn't get it. Do we have to visit all of the villages first?

[spoiler=Recruiting Nah]There are holes in the wall that open and close and you'll be able to get into Nah's room when the wall opens for awhile starting from turn 2.

As for the Goddess Staff, I think you have to visit the villages as they appear.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Samias

To be safe I'll put this in a spoiler.

I beat Paralogue 10 but Severa died before I could talk to her. Is there a way to redo it or at least get Severa some other way?

Here's another:

If I make a new save file on my game, can I redownload the Marth content or am I unable to if I already did with a different save file?

You could reload a save.

Also dunno why the second needed to be spoiled, but you don't need to redownload anything? It's DLC, it's all available once you hit the outrealm gate.

I accidentially saved so I was wondering if it could be redone or if there was some other way. And kk, just wanted to make sure in case.

So apparently the number of Spotpass characters you can recruit is limited to 20? If I recruited some before I knew this, is there anyway I can dismiss them from my army to replace them with ones I want more? Do DLC like Marth/Micaiah/etc and Streetpass count as part of this 20 limit as well?

You can have 20 active Spotpass characters and yes it includes the DLC characters and other Avatars. However, you can bank up to 99 different characters to rehire at any time across all your files, and the 20 unit limit is per individual file. You cannot remove any units from your army unless you hit the limit, as far as I know, asides from killing them on Classic mode (and even then you can always get them back)

Edited by Samias

Alright cool, guess when I hit my limit, I'll just drop some or kill them. Though the DLC itself is like, 17 total in itself, so I wish it was separate from the Spotpass. Also, what's the point in putting the Spotpass into the Avatar log, it seems as though the Avatar Log price is more expensive than just summoning them to the map and then recruiting them?