"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

If a mountain gives a def/evasion boost, acrobat allows you to move across those tiles without penalty, even if you're on a horse/general. The difference is in peaks and water, that no unit except fliers can cross. A unit with Acrobat cannot cross units with no terrain information (plains for instance are 0/00/00 but still have info. Water is -/--/--). Chapter 24 was pretty absurd because of the terrain, where you CAN climb over the mountains, so I just zoomed straight through the middle of the map on my mountain climbing horse of doom.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a mountain gives a def/evasion boost, acrobat allows you to move across those tiles without penalty, even if you're on a horse/general. The difference is in peaks and water, that no unit except fliers can cross. A unit with Acrobat cannot cross units with no terrain information (plains for instance are 0/00/00 but still have info. Water is -/--/--). Chapter 24 was pretty absurd because of the terrain, where you CAN climb over the mountains, so I just zoomed straight through the middle of the map on my mountain climbing horse of doom.

you mean chapter 25?

pretty sure 24 is just a huge plain

yup, that's definitely chapter 25

Edited by shadykid

I am not to sure if this is kinda a spoiler or not for Emmeryn in the SpotPass Paralogue?

Does her memory get recovered at the end of the game (or before the Final Chapter/after Paralogue 20) and were there any info that how did she got survived from the fall?

Edited by King Marth 64

I am not to sure if this is kinda a spoiler or not for Emmeryn in the SpotPass Paralogue?

Does her memory get recovered at the end of the game (or before the Final Chapter/after Paralogue 20) and were there any info that how did she got survived from the fall?

1. Nope

and

2. Nope.

If a SpotPass/StreetPass Team spawns together with a Risen, can you still access the Parley screen or are you forced to enter a skirmish?

I think you'd be forced to fight the Risen.

You'll be forced to do a skirmish against the Risen. You get nothing special from saving a Spotpass/Streetpass and everyone survives no matter who dies. Except for your units obviously.

Though I haven't seen the case where a Streetpass/Spotpass got obliterated by a Risen skrimish. Anyone wanna test it out?

You'll be forced to do a skirmish against the Risen. You get nothing special from saving a Spotpass/Streetpass and everyone survives no matter who dies. Except for your units obviously.

Though I haven't seen the case where a Streetpass/Spotpass got obliterated by a Risen skrimish. Anyone wanna test it out?

easy, do it on Lunatic mode Kappa.png

If the team's leader gets defeated, Frederick will tell you that leader has vanished (escaped?) and you can't parley after the skirmish.

And teams can lose easily against Risen in late-game locations. Awful if the said team is a unique, actual StreetPass team - but those teams stay on map for much longer than random teams and Risen. So just wait for the Risen to vanish if you see them overlapping.

actually, i believe it's all of them

which means you could have a rally bot with spectrum/love/speed/strength/defense or whatever and get crazy boosts on everyone

It uses all of them, even if they refer to the same stats: if a character has Rally Speed, Rally Love, and Rally Spectrum, nearby units will get +10 Spd and +6 to their other stats. Worth noting that while you can stack multiple different Rallies that affect the same stats, you can't stack multiple of the same Rally: using Rally Speed a second time with another unit won't add an additional bonus.

Thanks, you two were right. I just saw the Rally Speed icon appear and then I kind of assumed.

I just started a normal casual mode just for getting the supports and is wondering if there a good way to raise support lvls?

I just started a normal casual mode just for getting the supports and is wondering if there a good way to raise support lvls?

Have the two pair up and fight as much as possible.

that doesn't really help with anything besides driving down costs.....

Taking more rounds to kill enemies means getting more support points.

Taking more rounds to kill enemies means getting more support points.

i don't know about that, if you grind supports on a DLC map with 50 enemies (or even CoY3 for now) chances are you'll be one-rounding soon enough even with bronze weapons

oh, and how many support points do you even need in the first place

Edited by shadykid