"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

The highest possible movement should be 16.

8 from the highest possible base movement

+2 from boots(a character can use boots only once)

+2 from Rally Movement and Rally Heart

+2 from Deliverer skill

+1 From Pair up with Trickster/Great Knight/Griffon

+1 From Move +1 skill

Thanks ! I forgot Move + 1...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The highest possible movement should be 16.

8 from the highest possible base movement

+2 from boots(a character can use boots only once)

+2 from Rally Movement and Rally Heart

+2 from Deliverer skill

+1 From Pair up with Trickster/Great Knight/Griffon/Dark Knight/Conqueror/Bow Knight

+1 From Move +1 skill

fixed for completeness

So much for Sol Katti having 75 crit.

Which would be impossible anyways since the highest crit a weapon can have is 50.

This has probably been asked, but are there any known issues with DLC classes/skills on StreetPass teams? I want to know if I should be leaving Limit Breaker on people or replacing it like I do with Galeforce/Armsthrift/Rallies.

DLC stuff will show up as "Outrealm Skill/Class/etc" for players without the DLC, but it'll still work, or so I've heard. The animations for the classes will just be a Grandmaster using w/e weapon equipped I believe.

Thanks for the information. Also haven't I seen you on another website somewhere?

I've been a lot of places. If you've seen anyone with a similar name, they're probably me. Do you have a specific site in mind?

DLC stuff will show up as "Outrealm Skill/Class/etc" for players without the DLC, but it'll still work, or so I've heard. The animations for the classes will just be a Grandmaster using w/e weapon equipped I believe.

wow, does that mean whoever gets my team will see an Olivia as a Grandmaster wielding a bow, if they don't have the SB2 map?

Though for the skills... I bought the R&R3 map pretty early on but I just never played it, yet when I saw a team with LB, it still showed the skill as 'Outrealm Skill'. So you have to actually have the item in stock for you first?

wow, does that mean whoever gets my team will see an Olivia as a Grandmaster wielding a bow, if they don't have the SB2 map?

Though for the skills... I bought the R&R3 map pretty early on but I just never played it, yet when I saw a team with LB, it still showed the skill as 'Outrealm Skill'. So you have to actually have the item in stock for you first?

There's a video floating around YT that shows how it looks, I'll try and find it. It showed off a Grandmaster(or Tactician, I didn't really pay attention) using a Lance/Axe/Bow/etc which is what you'd see without the DLC.

For the second one, I dunno. I guess you have to have played it for it to register?

Yes, although replace "Grandmaster" with "Tactician".

As to that second one, I'd assume you'd have to have the item in stock.

If you fail to open a treasure chest in a level, is it possible to get the contents by summoning a skirmish on that map and opening it then?

I think not.

Yes, although replace "Grandmaster" with "Tactician".

As to that second one, I'd assume you'd have to have the item in stock.

Let me just show it:

Can Anathema drop an enemy's dodge (crit avoid) below 0? I was noticing odd crit rates with Tharja and MU paired up, so it's either Anathema allowing that, or Solidarity working on a pair up partner.

Can Anathema drop an enemy's dodge (crit avoid) below 0? I was noticing odd crit rates with Tharja and MU paired up, so it's either Anathema allowing that, or Solidarity working on a pair up partner.

No. It must've been Solidarity.