"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

The 9-point system is kind of obsolete and doesn't properly cover how the mechanic works.

Most of the most recent stuff known is discussed in the Awakening thread in the Romhacking section, and you could always PM Tables (he knows a lot about it).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much. I found the post and it has all the information I needed to calculate out stuff correctly. Cheers!

EDIT: Hmm actually it appears theres something else going on but I'll just PM Tables about it.

Edited by Irysa

When you recruit a spotpass character from the avatar logbook, do they keep their unequipped skills?

It will recruit the last one written to the logbook. So if you trained them up, be sure to update their stats and skills.

So, yes they will.

The only time units you recruit don't keep their unequipped skills is if you get them from Streetpass.

Whats the prevailing strategy for a guy who wants to clear L+ with a -def flaw?

This.

If you want to do the whole thing nogrind and not just wing it to the Outrealm gate, you're on your own. It's doable, but you'll have to improvise a lot more than usual.

This.

If you want to do the whole thing nogrind and not just wing it to the Outrealm gate, you're on your own. It's doable, but you'll have to improvise a lot more than usual.

Oh wow I wish I had found this earlier

I ended up doing frederick emblem and it turned into a real shitfest for chapter 4 but I pulled out with a 1% crit saving me.

Will note this for future runs though.

Edited by Arky

Are you referring to the DLC? You can get cards to add points to your eShop account at pretty much any video game retailer anywhere.

You need to make use of the Risen and be extremely patient to do so, but yes, you can get a full team off the ground even in Lunatic once you've cleared the game and no longer have to funnel exp into combat pairs.

You need to make use of the Risen and be extremely patient to do so, but yes, you can get a full team off the ground even in Lunatic once you've cleared the game and no longer have to funnel exp into combat pairs.

Do you mean DLC or random encounters? I thought random encounters in Lunatic were all promoted and stat-capped.

Risen. They are, but it's still possible (with a very extreme amount of patience) to bring low-level units up through them. Break weapons through facetanking unequipped and then use tonics + forged effectives to do damage and KO. You get wexp for attacking even if you miss/do 0 damage so you can boost your weapon rank up to whatever it needs to be. Generally you'll want to train Mages with Wind on Wyverns, Lances with Beastkillers on Valkyries, Axes with Volant Axes on Pegs (if you can't find any of those, Hammers work too but are very slow due to armor units having very high Def), and Swords will just have to take armors or Wyverns (there's no low stat they can hit effectively unless they can use Rapiers).

That works too, but because the Spotpass teams only give 1 exp per kill it winds up being roughly the same effort (you'll still have to take breaks to get cash for more weapons).

It's definitely easier on Lunatic+ though.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If you only care about getting everyone ingame and nothing after that... There is a set of pairings here that require significantly less support points to rank up, and can actually get each support after C with one map's worth of support + one Event Tile, Seed of Trust or Barracks Convo. Thus with some care, you could be pairing parents off in as little as four chapters. There are a few that would be harder to do in an ingame context- namely ones like Virion x Cherche that appear very far apart, so consider having Avatar marry one of those to get her child without raising her/the husband for a very long time.

There aren't enough units in the game to marry everyone. No matter how you cut it, it's not possible to marry all the first gen males.

If you have your Avatar marry 2nd gen, there will be two 1st gen males who cannot marry period. If you have a female Avatar marry 1st gen, there will be one 1st gen male who can't marry and one 2nd gen male who can't marry. If you have your Avatar marry Spotpass, there will be one 2nd gen who can't marry and two 1st gen males who can't marry.

There aren't any builds that give anything other than this. You just can't divide a different number of males and females into pairs with nobody left out.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

• 1 month later...

Can someone clarify for me exactly what was and what was not available on release of this game WRT the Wireless features? Were spotpass teams and shops present from the getgo? What about the bonus box weapons?

Site had the data. Guess I missed it, nevermind.

Edited by Irysa

What chapter/paralogue/whatever are you required to complete to get Priam? I'm assuming the spot pass map called The Radiant Hero is the right one?