"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

What chapter/paralogue/whatever are you required to complete to get Priam? I'm assuming the spot pass map called The Radiant Hero is the right one?

That's the one.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd question I noticed how minor the differences are in the normal and spouse barracks greeting for a character, none of spouse ones seem romantic or anything, I'm just wondering how the barracks greetings of spouse vs non-spouse are in the japanese version.

• 3 months later...

Hi!

I'm currently playing the Future Past 1, and it seems that I can't use rescue staves, be it on neutral children or my own units. I've only tried with Libra (who has A staves) so far.

So, is it possible to use rescue staves in FP1?

Thanks. It seemed a bit strange to me as there is nothing indicating this restriction, is there?

Nope. Though in Five-Anna Firefight, pre-chapter dialogue says so, IIRC.

Hi.

There is a small section of background music that plays before Morgan's level. However I can't find it anywhere in the OST or anything like that. Anyone know anything more about this?

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but...

1. Does Astra work with Aggressor?

2. If it does, how is it calculated?

If I were originally doing 4 damage, and Astra makes it 10 {(4 / 2) * 5} damage, would Aggressor make it 35 {(4+10) / (2) * 5}?

3. If it works and that is how it works, would Aether or Astra be better coupled with Aggressor?

Edited by Tragonight

1. Yes.

2. That's right.

3. If your foe's Def is less than half of your Atk (after the Agg boost) then Astra will be more powerful. Otherwise, Aether will do more damage. You'll have to judge the value of Aether's HP boost yourself. But I can't think of any non-DLC units who get Agg and have the choice between Aether and Astra...

It depends. If you're on Normal Mode, I would say go for Reeking Boxes since they only cost 500. However, on Hard and above, they cost 4800, so you'll almost always be getting net negative money, and your grinding will be very limited, meaning you're probably better off with EXPonential growth.

EXPonential Growth only works for low-level characters that have dropped off and need catching up. Once you've done a few promoted reclasses, have most of your stats capped and are just farming for skills or something, LB3 is a vastly superior grinding map thanks to giving Paragon (doubles exp gain and stacks with Veteran) and having 50 enemies, none of which are too dangerous and all of which will attack you on enemy phase. They're also split up into three groups so you don't get zerged too hard, and there's a Gate to tank on too.

Thanks guys. I'm playing on Hard mode and I'm trying to build up a decent team for the first time, so instead of buying the full package I'll just get the Golden Gaffe and Infinite Regalia separately to get gold/weapons and LB3 for experience.

I don't have access to my game right now so can someone check if Awakening allows us to trade items between units without doing the "List" way in previous games?

Sort of. You can go to the list of all items, select one when you see a character's portrait in the background meaning it's theirs, and then swap that item with something of your inventory. But you can't select two units and trade between them.

I don't have access to my game right now so can someone check if Awakening allows us to trade items between units without doing the "List" way in previous games?

Yes when in a battle, no when on the world map.

Sort of. You can go to the list of all items, select one when you see a character's portrait in the background meaning it's theirs, and then swap that item with something of your inventory. But you can't select two units and trade between them.

Yes when in a battle, no when on the world map.

Thanks guys. It's been something that I wanted to check but it keeps slipping my mind. I thought it was slightly inconvenient when I wanted another unit's weapons but I have to go through the whole list of them in the convoy. Thankfully Fates brought this functionality back.

• 1 month later...

Couple of newbie questions... is a proc skill a skill that has an activation point based on the skill stat, such as aether and luna? Also, is proc stacking just having a few of these skills on one build with the idea being that if one skill fails to activate, then another may activate and increase the odds of an attack effect?

Noob story question, is there any dialogue that says how Lucina got back Falchion after Chrom was killed? Cause it would be pretty stupid of Grima to have the corpse of one of your biggest threats lying there with no allies around and not secure the weapon that could defeat you... Is there any in game justification is what I'm asking other than (just cus)