"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Another quick question. Are there items in the desert maps in this game?

Only in Laurent's paralogue (and there's only one too).

Edited by Levant Fortner

I remember reading a long time ago on this site that in order to reclass to a promoted class, you had to be level 20 on a promoted class or level 30 on a single tier class. But when I tried reclassing someone in my game from a (level 5 or 15, don't really remember) promoted class, it gave me the options for all classes possible, rather than only the basic classes. Did the localization change this bit, or am I just misinformed?

If anything, you were misinformed. It's being at Level 10 promoted, or being at Level 30 in a single tier class, that allows you to reclass to every class in that character's class set. Though, if I'm reading the main site correctly, being at the maximum level in any tier does give you the option to use a Change Seal reset your character's level and stay in his/her current class.

Edited by Little Al

If anything, you were misinformed. It's being at Level 10 promoted, or being at Level 30 in a single tier class, that allows you to reclass to every class in that character's class set. Though, if I'm reading the main site correctly, being at the maximum level in any tier does give you the option to use a Change Seal reset your character's level and stay in his/her current class.

This is correct. Reclassing to promoted classes requires "class level" 30, and promoted classes always count as 20 more levels than they're displayed as. Self-reclassing just requires the maximum level, whatever it is. It even works for classes like Demon Fighter not normally accessible by Second Seals.

The later Series 1 maps are more expensive than the Champions of Yore ones. Packs will probably run closer to $8-9 total.

you sure about that Kappa.png

anyway, do we know the formulas for experience gain?

is it also like the DS games (cause FE12's xp formula page is....well....very messy)

you sure about that Kappa.png

anyway, do we know the formulas for experience gain?

is it also like the DS games (cause FE12's xp formula page is....well....very messy)

Har har har.

FE11, FE12, and FE13 all use fundamentally the same Exp formula. I use FE11's Calc page whenever I need a convenient reverence; just make sure you adjust the character levels properly to take internal levels into account.

That's the first player-phase map theme from FE6, used as the map theme in Champions of Yore 2 (though it's normally called "Beyond the Sky" in English)

whelp I was thinking of Xenoblade's ending instead there

so that limit breaker map has Eternal Bond/The Devoted for map/battle themes, hell yeah NewYearsEmoticon.gif

the Lucina that comes over from the alternate timeline is the playable one, who's actually 18

Huh? Where in-game did you see that? I don't remember her exact age being explicitly given.

so that limit breaker map has Eternal Bond/The Devoted for map/battle themes, hell yeah NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Well, it's a... strangely cut version of that. You'll see if you find some gameplay video of that.

Like this:

Edited by nocturnal YL

So I want to make my MU a Dark Flier. Which should I pick for Asset and Flaw? I'd like to model her after Sumia, and I've heard Sumia is better suited to being a Dark Flier, so it's win-win.

A friend advised Asset: Magic and Flaw: Strength. What do you think? And which would be most similar to Sumia's stats? Thanks. =)

Edited by Paulina

Sumia has -2 Str, 0 Mag, +2 Skl, +3 Spd, 0 Luk, -2 Def, +1 Res.

If you want your MU to be a rough clone of that, go for +Spd -Str. That would be:

-3 Str, 0 Mag, +1 Skl, +4 Spd, +2 Luk, -1 Def, 0 Res.

Thank you so much, Nocturnal. =) Very helpful.

If use the bonus items from spotpass and it breaks, can I get another one or will I lose it forever until I start a new game?

You'll be able to get more randomly from the Infinite Regalia DLC when it comes out in a week, but otherwise, they're one-of-a-kind like any legendary weapon.