"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't have Laurent at the fore in a pair up, so Dual Support+ is more beneficial for me than Renewal is.

So it depends on Micanis' preferences.

I personally don't have Laurent at the fore in a pair up, so Dual Support+ is more beneficial for me than Renewal is.

So it depends on Micanis' preferences.

I personally don't use Laurent, so I didn't pass him anything

What's the hit rate against Streetpass teams assuming that both sides are maxed/Limit Broken, the home team is paired up with S-ranks and the enemy has the corresponding -breaker skill? --> How viable is it to troll people with 5x -breaker skills?

Against five breakers, they may still have reasonable hit, plus they could probably destroy you just by deploying a manakete or something since no Breaker skill affects dragonstones.

Tangential: you can't have five Breakers and Limit Break, so the effectiveness is already limited in that scenario.

You are better of getting lucky seven, quick burn and those kinda skills, they exceed 50 hit and avo iirc

Against five breakers, they may still have reasonable hit, plus they could probably destroy you just by deploying a manakete or something since no Breaker skill affects dragonstones.

Tangential: you can't have five Breakers and Limit Break, so the effectiveness is already limited in that scenario.

You can with Superior weapons, technically. Though they're not the really the best weapons to use at all.

Thank you both for your responses! ^^

Edited by `vux

What's the hit rate against Streetpass teams assuming that both sides are maxed/Limit Broken, the home team is paired up with S-ranks and the enemy has the corresponding -breaker skill? --> How viable is it to troll people with 5x -breaker skills?

Assume for simplicity speed/skill are similar. So typically just weapon hit. Assuming Braves with around 90 hit (85-95 depending on weapon) being used. So with breaker you drop to ~40.

+15 hit from pairup

Estimate say 6 skl, 6 luk from pair up (5/5 is default, let's average out the occasional skl/luk pairups). That's +12 hit

That makes 67 hit. Add in skills, and you could easily be getting to around 70-85 hit typically (82%-95% true), if not more.

TL;DR, it's not the best plan. Quick Burn, Lucky Seven, Underdog (Second Seal to level 1 obv.)and other avoid skills are a much better prospect. Feel free to add at least a few breakers in, but it probably won't be that effective.

^ That is a really nice way of looking at it. I just wanted to mention that if the player is also using a rally character, their hit rates will improve even further. Rally Spectrum improves it by 8% alone.

building a streetpass team to troll via breakers completely fails on those who use mixed classes and can freely switch weapon types, and even dodge stacking isn't gonna work

a better idea would probably be to go for Rightful King+Lethality on a +25 hit Innes' Bow and stack hit like crazy

and you there Sorites, on Something Awful, I'm gonna call you out on that "Apotheosis without Limit Breaker is impossible without perfect RNG results" claim

Edited by shadykid

Trying to do Chrom/Olivia, but a Chrom/Maribelle support talk just popped up in the Barracks. Is my only hope to just ignore the barracks until I marry him off now, or is there a way to remove it?

Trying to do Chrom/Olivia, but a Chrom/Maribelle support talk just popped up in the Barracks. Is my only hope to just ignore the barracks until I marry him off now, or is there a way to remove it?

Actually... You don't have to ignore it. It's if they have any support rank between them that Olivia's SOL.

Just have olivia dance for chrom a lot in her chapter, and use a seed of trust when they are paired up. Just don't view any of chroms upports with other girls until chapter 12. ;)

Just have olivia dance for chrom a lot in her chapter, and use a seed of trust when they are paired up. Just don't view any of chroms upports with other girls until chapter 12. ;)

You don't even have to do that much. All you need is for Olivia and Chrom to have non-zero support points by the end of the chapter, which you can get from having just one paired up fight, or dancing three times. As long as Chrom doesn't have a C support with an unmarried female (except Lissa), he'll marry Olivia in this case.

I'm doing a Miriel X Ricken Laurent, i'm planning on passing down Tomefaire and Lifetaker but before I do that is there any better skills I should know about? I plan on using this Laurent for making a powerful Morgan mage so it's pretty important!

I'm doing a Miriel X Ricken Laurent, i'm planning on passing down Tomefaire and Lifetaker but before I do that is there any better skills I should know about? I plan on using this Laurent for making a powerful Morgan mage so it's pretty important!

You might want to pass down Renewal from Miriel instead of whatever you were originally planning on having her pass down.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I didn't realise she could learn that, thanks for the tip. Renewal is one of my favourite skills.

Laurent won't get Troubadour so be won't get War Monk either.

If you earn but don't view an S-support between children, you can go earn and finalize on a different S-support later, right?

Laurent won't get Troubadour so be won't get War Monk either.

If you earn but don't view an S-support between children, you can go earn and finalize on a different S-support later, right?

yes

otherwise my Cynthia would have been already married to Gerome about a month ago /kappa