"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

That's ridiculous. Nobody in their right mind would grind on Rogues 3, for obvious reasons: It's laggy :Kappa:.

Isn't there a more obvious reason?

R&R3 is slightly longer to solo without moving, IIRC. I think it's something like 11 turns to 9 turns (don't quote me on that).

On the other hand, all the healers have weapons, so they'll suicide on you eventually. Maybe it evens out.

:Kappa:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the Camus archetype for Awakening?

From Googling "Camus archetype" I was taken to http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Archetype#Camus which states:

there has been an enemy general who holds no ill will towards the player's army, and may even have loved ones or friends in that army, but continues to fight due to loyalty to his or her nation or lord, despite being fully aware that what their nation or lord is doing is wrong and knowing full well that they will perish in battle. Unlike other enemy commanders, they care about the well being of their subordinates, to the point where they even allow any soldier who does not want to fight to leave the battlefield.

and says that Yen'fay fulfills it.

Who is the Camus archetype for Awakening?

Mustafa. He's a very poorly executed Camus, but a Camus nonetheless.

Yen'Fey almost counts, but he's recruitable, so that excludes him, in my book at least.

Say I have Chrom supporting my Avatar and Chrom has Dual Guard and Dual Strike. Are my chances increased by Chrom's skills even though he isn't the active fighter? And if so would the chances increase further if both the Avatar and Chrom had Dual Guard? And does Rightful King effect dual guard/strike? (I'm considering making a purely supportive character)

Say I have Chrom supporting my Avatar and Chrom has Dual Guard and Dual Strike. Are my chances increased by Chrom's skills even though he isn't the active fighter? And if so would the chances increase further if both the Avatar and Chrom had Dual Guard? And does Rightful King effect dual guard/strike? (I'm considering making a purely supportive character)

Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+ aren't activation skills, so they aren't affected. Most skills work at the back - the only ones that don't off the top of my head are activation skills with a cutin (e.g. Luna, Aether, but Armsthrift does work because no cutin).

So if you want to make a support Chrom, Charm, DG+, DS+ and Aggressor are all really good skills to have.

Do all the children have their parents base class?

I mean, besides the gender-locked classes.

For example, Kjelle doesn't start as a Cavalier (like Sully), but she can be one?

All children characters inherit their parents' classes. In the case of a gender-exclusive class, the parent passes down a different class.

(i.e. If Gaius fathers Yarne, he will pass down Barbarian. If he fathers Noire, he will pass down Pegasus Knight.)

Edited by Kinumi

All children characters inherit their parents' classes. In the case of a gender-exclusive class, the parent passes down a different class.

(i.e. If Gaius fathers Yarne, he will pass down Barbarian. If he fathers Noire, he will pass down Pegasus Knight.)

Minor nitpick, but it's Fighter Gaius would pass down to Yarne - Yarne gets Barbarian from Panne for whatever reason.

Do all the children have their parents base class?

I mean, besides the gender-locked classes.

For example, Kjelle doesn't start as a Cavalier (like Sully), but she can be one?

With the exception of Kjelle, children will have all the classes of their mother (or substitutions for gender locked classes) and the classes of their father (again with substitutions). Kjelle also pulls Knight out of nowhere, so effectively 'inherits' 4 classes from Sully (for lack of a better term).

Ahh. So, I have a question..

But it's for naming Severa's weapon instead..

When my Severa was still a Hero, I gave her a Brave Axe, forged, and renamed to "Severa's Axe".

But, since she's now a Falcon Knight, and wields Lances, I gave her a Brave Lance, but I have no idea what to call it.

I have a couple ideas. Someone please choose one, or recommend one?

Severe Lance OR Tsun-Tsun.

Edited by Carter

Minor nitpick, but it's Fighter Gaius would pass down to Yarne - Yarne gets Barbarian from Panne for whatever reason.

Whoops, sorry about that ouo;

When my Severa was still a Hero, I gave her a Brave Axe, forged, and renamed to "Severa's Axe".

But, since she's now a Falcon Knight, and wields Lances, I gave her a Brave Lance, but I have no idea what to call it.

...I named her weapons exactly like that in my latest playthrough (except I called it "Serene Lance" due to her Japanese name being Serena). I'd say go with Tsun-Tsun

Edited by Kinumi

Bolded vote is my vote.

Can you buy Levin Swords anywhere? I'm trying to get all supports and when I'm not doing random risen battles I tend to do Summer Scramble because it has a fair amount of enemies and loads of Seed of Trust. Problem is though nearly all the enemies have 1-2 range and my avatar is an Assassin. I want to keep him that way (since he's Lv20 and maxed out everything which avoids to lv up screens). It'd save a lot of time if he could attack close and far away during enemy phase. He has maxed out magic but I don't know where they sell Levin Swords.

Edited by Jotari

Can you buy Levin Swords anywhere? I'm trying to get all supports and when I'm not doing random risen battles I tend to do Summer Scramble because it has a fair amount of enemies and loads of Seed of Trust. Problem is though nearly all the enemies have 1-2 range and my avatar is an Assassin. I want to keep him that way (since he's Lv20 and maxed out everything which avoids to lv up screens). It'd save a lot of time if he could attack close and far away during enemy phase. He has maxed out magic but I don't know where they sell Levin Swords.

Priam's Paralogue.

Or from SpotPass teams like Eliwood and such.

After Chapter 12 from that town for $2500

Wait..

How are you supposed to get money [easily] if you don't have the Golden Gaffe?

Isn't it a little difficult? I mean, bullions, sure would be good.. And I guess Despoil would be good too..

How else are you supposed to earn gold postgame, without DLC?

Wait..

How are you supposed to get money [easily] if you don't have the Golden Gaffe?

Isn't it a little difficult? I mean, bullions, sure would be good.. And I guess Despoil would be good too..

How else are you supposed to earn gold postgame, without DLC?

You get a lot of money in the story. Post-game, Despoil and Leif's Blade are both adequate for lining your pocketbook.