"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Crit Avoid = Luck.

2. Really easy on Normal just from doing skirmishes. Haven't played Hard. Lunatic... Not even near post-game, so no comment. I would imagine it being pretty hard since enemy stats were pretty much maxed by the time I was in Chapter 5.

So then if an enemy has 20 Luck, then they have 20% less chance of being critted?

So for mark's starting class, is it always the starting class of the parent or is it their current class?

It's the base class. Say that MU married Henry(Who, for the sake of example, is a sorcerer), then Mark would be a Dark mage.

Not sure about the parent being say, a warrior, which promotes from two things... (Barbarian, or fighter)

Edited by L95

Every character has a base class. Frederick, for example, has Cavalier, as evidenced by him having Cavalier skills. The screwy one is Emelina, since she has Mage skills, but doesn't actually have access to Mage, so I'm guessing she counts as a Cleric regardless. Also Paris, since he doesn't have any Tier 1 skills, but he's obviously a Mercenary.

So this might get flagged as off-topic, but I was wandering the halls of the internet and found a wiki article on a Roman goddess, Lucina. She protected women during childbirth, and was regarded as an aspect/alternate naming of Juno. The name then took on the meaning "she who brings children into the light". I though it was kind of funny, seeing as though she is the leader of the children coming back to save the world from Gimle's darkness.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but do sword masters have anything special for other sword classes? I want to know because sword masters have always been my favorite class and I love most characters that can become them/are them due to reasons I don't think I need to explain.

They are also the only class that can wield the Amatsu and Sol Katti, if that matters to you.

I am not sure if the Ragnell and the other +5 resistance sword can be forged, but if they can't and these can't, then yes.

Otherwise, I was hoping like something that would make sword masters a class that can be used throughout the entire game (including postgame) without being outclassed.

Edited by Quick

I am not sure if the Ragnell and the other +5 resistance sword can be forged, but if they can't and these can't, then yes.

Otherwise, I was hoping like something that would make sword masters a class that can be used throughout the entire game (including postgame) without being outclassed.

You can only forge weapons that have a non-zero cost (and not Slime). So no ultimate weapons like the ones you list. Sol Katti is good, but Amatsu is absolutely outclassed in postgame.

And not really, unfortunately. Once you've gotten all the skills you want and maxed your stats, Assassin is really just better. But then, the difference isn't one you'd notice; I tend to leave most of my characters as Swordmasters just because I prefer the class.

I should clarify that I mean if they can walk on water or mountains.

I know.

This isn't a gameplay question, it has to do with the spotpass content. When the Black Knight is recruited through spotpass does he have the portrait of the Black Knight or Zelgius?

This isn't a gameplay question, it has to do with the spotpass content. When the Black Knight is recruited through spotpass does he have the portrait of the Black Knight or Zelgius?

His portrait is the Black Knight. However, as a playable character, his battle model has a visible face, and it's based on Zelgius's real appearance.