"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Nintendo fixes bugs?

Like, for instance, the games in circulation now, have that glitch when you switch over to the Japanese voice tracks. On top of that, there are miscellaneous typos. Will later releases of the game have those fixed?

Maybe. With 3DS games being updatable, it's not as much of a hassle as re-releasing Radiant Dawn because Muarim is Ike's sister (among other things).

You technically have access to a shop that sells reeking boxes. You could use those to get gold in Skirmishes.

It should be noted that wouldn't work in hard mode and above since Reeking Boxes cost 4800 big ones.

Is it possible to beat Chapter 5 in Lunatic Mode WITHOUT RESCUE STAVES? I can't get them this early. :|

Yes.

Although if you can make it through Donnel's chapter you can get one.

what is the formula for internal levels and the cap for hard mode?

internal level = Cumulative level + Character level

reclass formula for Cumulative level is

(current level -1) /2 rounded down i believe.

promotion puts + 20 for current level along with any current level. So say you got grandmaster level 10 that char would count as being lvl 30 for reclass formula.

"edit"

oh and cap is 30 on hard mode.

Edited by Deshiva

internal level = Cumulative level + Character level

reclass formula for Cumulative level is

(current level -1) /2 rounded down i believe.

promotion puts + 20 for current level along with any current level. So say you got grandmaster level 10 that char would count as being lvl 30 for reclass formula.

"edit"

oh and cap is 30 on hard mode.

Alright so what happens if you promote a base class at level 10? Say a lvl 10 Tactician going into a lvl 1 Grandmaster. Does it still count as 21? Is there a better time to promote from a base class to an advanced class?

This is a vey silly question, but how do I rename weapons during forging? I pushed every button and nothing happened. :/

When you're forging a weapon, you've got all the options to add the stats, and above those it shows the name of the weapon. Just select the name of the weapon and press A, it'll launch you to a screen with the option to rename it.

Alright so what happens if you promote a base class at level 10? Say a lvl 10 Tactician going into a lvl 1 Grandmaster. Does it still count as 21? Is there a better time to promote from a base class to an advanced class?

its reclasses, not promotions, that increase the internal level

its something like reclass levels/2, idk the exact formula

Is there a better time to promote from a base class to an advanced class?

I'd do these:

• Tour through all base classes first, class change at level 10. This increases the invisible portion of the internal level by 4 each reclass.
  • For the final available base class, wait until level 20 to promote to an advance class, unless some of the stats are already full.
    (Since promotion does not affect invisible level, promoting at level 20 gives 10 more level up chances. Although this isn't really necessary for units with lots of advanced class options, like the Avatar.)
  • For each advanced-to-advanced reclassing, do so at level 16. This will raise the invisible portion of the internal level by 17 for each reclass.
    (The effect of reclassing at levels 15 and at level 16 are the same, so you are getting one more level up chance if you do so at level 16.)

I'll also plan to reserve classes with higher growth potentials (like Dark Flier's HP and Sage's Magic, Skill and Speed) for later. This way, I'll end up with units that will have all stats maxed no matter how they are further reclassed.

Edited by nocturnal YL

1360436469[/url]' post='2279207']

You will always count as 21 after promotion, doesnt matter if you where level 10 or 20 when you did it. You promote at 10 if you want quick skills and less time spent overall, you promote at 20 for more stats. Can't go wrong either way really, reclassing makes infinite level ups.

"Edit"

Just to clarify im speaking of the first promotion, any following promotion after reclassing will add internal levels as appropiate.Promoting just adds flat +20 level to whatever you got. Atleast that is how i understod it

Edited by Deshiva

Answer is probably no but is the waepon merging mechanic in this game?

Yes.

They translated it as ''Restock'', which isn't very intuitive, at first i thought the game would automatically buy items lol.

It doesn't have a tutorial either, which is even stranger as the game who previously had it wasn't released in the US.