Have you ever been critical hit by a 1% chance?

You havent played FE until you have been crit-kill by a 1% chance.

Hell, I havent played it but I believe its possible to miss with a 100% displayed hit in FE 6...

Most memorably Lloyd pulled it on me in an interesting fashion

- He attacked someone with a legendary weapon equipped (forgot who).

- His Brave Sword wasn't able to do enough damage to kill him in two normal hits, but enough that 1 hit + 1 crit would do the job.

- The first attack was normal

- I noticed that Softly With Grace was playing instead of Blessing of the Eight Generals

- I look down at the crit % to see its 1%, and realize in horror what's about to happen.

A Few times. I remember some 2% and 3%'s that also happened!

It especially gets annoying in FE12 Lunatic, where the one strategy that is actually reliable fails thanks to a fluke crit!

Seph1212 used my FE10 hard mode save for when both the Dawn Brigade and the Greil Mercenaries were third tier on Blood Contract.

Ike was a joke against Aran, because he was stuck at second tier. This was on stream.

Too bad we didn't rip it off the stream record before it got deleted.

He was a joke against Aran... that is until he said, "Come at me Ike".

He 1% crit'd a 30 speed Aran Sentinel with a Silver Lance. Aran died. It was priceless. The ragequit was priceless.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Assuming the SD H5 C1 pirates only have 2 crit, yes, I have. On Jagen.

Those motherfuckers.

- His Brave Sword wasn't able to do enough damage to kill him in two normal hits, but enough that 1 hit + 1 crit would do the job.

- I noticed that Softly With Grace was playing instead of Blessing of the Eight Generals

- I look down at the crit % to see its 1%, and realize in horror what's about to happen.

Wait, I'm curious now. Softly With Grace overrides Eight Generals if the attack will be fatal? Does it ONLY play when the attack will be fatal? I don't play FE7 much.

Edited by Furetchen

A Soldier while I was arena grinding long age killed Eliwood on Eliwood mode.

I was done leveling up everyone and enjoying my new overpowered FloFlo and then that happened.

At least Florina always gets great level ups for me. :Knoll:

lol, yes. Quite a bit. In fact, i was playing FE8 the other day and some goon decides to crit with a 1% chance against Franz. Luckily, Franz had enough defense that the crit was not fatal but omg....i was in all sorts of wtf.

Its happened before on numerous occasions in FE10....just...yeah...

Lloyd doesn't have a Brave Sword in the Final Chapter... but Linus does. Lloyd has the Regal Blade.

You couldn't have Legendary weapons otherwise in any other chapters unless you were memory hacking.

Wait, I'm curious now. Softly With Grace overrides Eight Generals if the attack will be fatal? Does it ONLY play when the attack will be fatal? I don't play FE7 much.

Blessing of the Eight Generals doesn't play if you don't have the chance to attack. Like... when you get killed with a Brave Sword Attack.

If the "white flash" never has a chance to appear, Blessing of the Eight Generals doesn't play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Up-1ps7OJg

Edited by shadowofchaos

In FE6, the chapter 7 boss landed a 1% crt on Roy. It was the first time I was able to even make it to the end of the chapter at that point. I might have even cried.

Yeah that happened to me a few times,but most of the time I was able to survive those.

The most annoying cricial was in chapter 26 in PoR,where you fight bertram with a large group(I think you can have 19 characters or something like that on that map).

The chapter is rather long and I killed all enemies except for bertram,I decided to farm a little bit and attacked him with nephenee,who could have killed him with a 20%-chance or something like that(I used a custom lance with the best crit-chance possible for a lance in that game),but nephenee didn't kill him and he retaliated with a 2%-critical.....

I ha Nini's Grace in Dart and I sent him into the arena for no good reason. He faught a Merc who couldn't damage him with a 1% crit rate. Dart had 30 something hit, so the fight went on for a while. Right before the Merc died, he got his 1% on Dart for 0 Damage. It was funny.

Sorry, never 1%. I think my lowest was at most 11% with 76% accuracy.... maybe a 3% once. I did miss once with a 98% chance to hit in the arena causing me to die, if it makes you feel better.

Edited by I don't play for turns

When my 1% cri chance happen, it's always happen when enemy will just die by normal hit.

And when enemy 1% cri chance happen, It will always happen after long chapter to make me to restart the whole chapter.

:angry:

Edited by Jimmy_Smith

• 2 weeks later...