Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

I was still suspicious of Shinori before, and the errors in his role PM add further reasons for wanting to lynch him.

/me is sheeping Iris

##Vote: Shinori

You have literally done nothing except for tunnel me it seems. Seriously. What are you other thoughts? Do you have any? Iris hasn't even posted any reason as to why she thinks I'm scum except my fucking role pm errors.

I'll be glad to pull a fucking slayer before I get lynched.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Kaoz: CAN YOU VERIFY THAT YOU DIDNT PUT A NIGHT X THING IN MY FUCKING ROLE PM.

inb4 he has a passive/Day role as scum, so there really wasn't a Night X in his PM

I'll be glad to pull a fucking slayer before I get lynched.

If you mean getting yourself modkilled, NO. If you are Town then at least don't screw things up for your team, even if it means you get lynched.

I'm getting votes on me for a stupid reason from people who are posting small one liner bull shit who have done about as much as me this game.

This is plain stupid, and you are stupid if you think that's a viable reason to lynch me without asking the host if there was the possibility for people to have errors in role pms.

Wow, I leave for a bit, and then we suddenly have a Shinori wagon

Are you people seriously thinking straight? I really don't like how this wagon suddenly accrued. Over what could be a host error. Come on people, really?

ugh, fine. If you really want to lynch him, just know that I don't approve of it.

I realize that if he flips scum it's not going to look good on me, but whatev

It's just stupid that you're acting this way

Top 3 Lynch targets, at this point.... *thinks*

SB (For more inactivity than me, and overall nil contribution of anything to the entire game) > Subi (For her unknown Day role, and clearing Straw, while not giving us a real reason to believe that she didn't kill Nags) > Shinori (for the RolePM primarily, among overreactions here and there based on it)

Thus, I'm honestly ok with an SB Lynching. I don't feel like we have enough to really set us on a lynch based on scumminess, so I'm gonna go the next step and lynch based on least town, which is sort of hand in hand with scumminess.

Top 3 Lynch targets, at this point.... *thinks*

SB (For more inactivity than me, and overall nil contribution of anything to the entire game) > Subi (For her unknown Day role, and clearing Straw, while not giving us a real reason to believe that she didn't kill Nags) > Shinori (for the RolePM primarily, among overreactions here and there based on it)

Thus, I'm honestly ok with an SB Lynching. I don't feel like we have enough to really set us on a lynch based on scumminess, so I'm gonna go the next step and lynch based on least town, which is sort of hand in hand with scumminess.

I offered to claim my role earlier; there wasn't much interest in me doing so. From my POV Straw's role was confirmed based on the message I had, and lying about it would have been outright bad for the Town. Not sure what you want me to do to make you believe I didn't kill Naglfar tbh.

Shinori (for the RolePM primarily, among overreactions here and there based on it)

Nope, Only my role pm, the 3 people with votes are me are currently proto, iris, and prims.

Iris hasn't said anything except the role pm and has waffled like crazy

Proto waffled on my role claim on day one and has pretty much ONLY tunneled me the entire fucking game.

Prims says he thinks I was town from day 1 bull shit but just hopped on the wagon of two people with no real logic behind their posts except for possible host error.

Manix doesn't want to lynch me.

SEEMS LIKE AT GLANCE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT ME LYNCHED ARE IRIS AND PROTO.

And scorri said she had a slight scum read on me.

This is STUPID.

i don't like how even though shinori's claim is extremely provable, as soon as it's night he has an excuse for it not working

ok so

shinori's d1 attitude was really indignant and townie but today his activity just sort of... died out and his recent content doesn't read as well

it bugs me how he jumped on the "prims is acting weird and this is scummy" wagon only to flip-flop to supporting scorri lynch instead without explaining his thought process instead. explain?

most troublesome thing about shinori's pm flavor aside from the introduction is that it looks like bullet points when most other role PMs have three-four longer sentences instead

this doesn't strike me as a last minute blitz-esque powerwagon when several people are around and we still have ~4 hours

also; should this powerwagon succeed and Shinori flips town, EACH and every one of the people on it I will be cracking down on D3, without exception. Because I see this being a scum driven powerwagon, and I really don't like it.

this doesn't strike me as a last minute blitz-esque powerwagon when several people are around and we still have ~4 hours

I see it as coming out of nowhere; Proto randomly hopping on is not improving my view of this. It's like, wow, did we even discuss Shinori that much today, where did this come from.

Prims I said I had a weird feeling about you since night 1 I'm pretty sure so don't even pull that here because it's pointless, never once did I say I thought you were town. Also I did state how I saw your supposed 'points' on why you thought scorri should be lynched, and that was before I ISO'd her, however after ISO ing her anything I would have stated for the most part would have been echoing, side note I NEVER DID JOIN THE SCORRI LYNCH TRAIN THAT YOU REALLY FUCKING WANT. I just said she was one of my plausible lynch targets if SB wasn't preferred. Make sure you get stuff right before you start spouting nonsense Prims. I agreed with you, which is basically echoing, yes, but I never actually went to vote Scorri because I don't think she is as scum as other targets are.

I actually thought Folgore Pink's looked worse than Shinori's because it was a lit of small things that seem like they should be consistent and could easily go unnoticed in a fake claim whereas Shinori's are larger and I agree I think they would have been more likely to be corrected by a host and/or fellow mafia members. Though I'll admit starting off with his name thing seems strange since mine follows the pattern of a description right of the bat without character name. I think these inconsistencies may be a better lynch reason later depending on if we get a statement by the hosts and since we'll have more role pms for reference.

Also I think I would prefer Scorri over Shinori at this point.

And Prims didn't Iris mention something about messing up his ability to prove his claim or something?

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Shadow The Hedgehog is a black hedgehog who resembles Sonic. He was created by Dr. Eggman's grandfather, Gerald Robotnik, to be the ultimate life-form. Not only does he look like Sonic, but he has equal abilities. He has great skill with the space-time warping technique called Chaos Control. To reach his goals, he'll use any means necessary.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Chaos Control USER1 and USER2". This will cause USER1's action to be redirected to USER2, regardless of it's original target. Your abilities have been kind of unstable lately though, so a change in surroundings may cause the chaotic energy to run wild.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Shadow The Hedgehog is a black hedgehog who resembles Sonic. He was created by Dr. Eggman's grandfather, Gerald Robotnik, to be the ultimate life-form. Not only does he look like Sonic, but he has equal abilities. He has great skill with the space-time warping technique called Chaos Control. To reach his goals, he'll use any means necessary.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Chaos Control USER1 and USER2". This will cause USER1's action to be redirected to USER2, regardless of it's original target. Your abilities have been kind of unstable lately though, so a change in surroundings may cause the chaotic energy to run wild.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Shinori, I still think Redirector is a scummy role

and that voting for Blues when he had four votes already seemed scummy

and that you wanting to pull a Slayer after only three votes is also scummy

That's three reasons that don't involve Kaoz's mistakes in writing your fakeclaim role PM.

uhhh

i didn't accuse you of echoing, i was asking for an explanation of the transition from scumprims to scumscorri

also, where have you been all day?

it's weird that your activity dropped to mediocre at the start of day 2, but now that you have 3 votes you're suddenly here to flip the fuck out at us

I fucking stated I was busy the past few days, I even stated I wouldn't be here at first for part of the day because of an interview, then I went swimming with my siblings. Sorry that I'm not glued to my computer screen for a few days like I normally am.

it's weird that your activity dropped to mediocre at the start of day 2, but now that you have 3 votes you're suddenly here to flip the fuck out at us

Wasn't his activity poor at start of D1 too? Because he was playing Xbox or something?

the role PM aside, claiming too early and freaking the heck out are things Shinori does as Town. I don't think his D1 play was that good--mostly tunneling and some weird arguments about Marth--but it does seem like what he does as Town.

Shinori, I still think Redirector is a scummy role

After saying you loved the role and thought i was town first

and that voting for Blues when he had four votes already seemed scummy

Herp derp, shit I wasn't glued to the computer screen to join the fucking wagon in the first 30 minutes. DAMN THAT REALLY SUCKS.

and that you wanting to pull a Slayer after only three votes is also scummy

Not relavant because it was posted after you voted me, thus you only have two fucking reason that are worth any sort of shit at all.

That's three reasons that don't involve Kaoz's mistakes in writing your fakeclaim role PM.

YO BTW PROTO DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER THOUGHTS BESIDES TUNNELING ME YO? I THINK I ASKED THAT? OR DO YOU NOT WANT TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS?