Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, they would have been caught fakeclaiming as well, forgot about that (dat tracker claim when a trackerwatcher flips)

same diff, then the 8/1 thing works

Further continuing the unfortunate trend that I have anxiety attacks when I roll scum

I'd like to claim I did something useful, but, man, was I genuinely confused by this game, without time to catch up.

Except the obvious ones (claiming tracker, just about everything that lead to my lynch), I was pretty much honest in the thread. I didn't know anyone's claims etc. I was just not paying attention, and mostly following my teammate's lead. This was actually the reason I tried to go all out early and get a 1-1 lynching, as firstly I would die soon anyway, and secondly it was probably the best I could do for the team. I might have been bad at this game, but I knew I was bad at this game, and took advantage of it. Or tried to, at least.

Of course this would end during the time I didn't have access...

In any case, most of you should be ashamed of your performance in this game and there will be plenty to talk about in postgame (which will come when I'm back home).

Congratulations to the mafia from my side as well.

the sheet during that update had listed Shinori as redirecting Tables to eclipse, which would have killed eclipse

Kaoz wrote an update with the correct action and forgot to update the sheet

I posted the correct update, double checked the sheet for night results, went like "oh wait fuck"

and yeah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A note to the Bowser role. I've recently played the event matches again and noticed that it is in fact Donkey Kong at that place, so I apologize for that.

Also here's the role:

Dear Bowser,

You are Bowser.

L6yXI.png

The king of the Koopas and Mario's eternal rival. He breathes fire, hurls hammers, attacks from vehicles like the Koopa Clown Car, and uses all sorts of weapons in hopes of taking out Mario. As his size suggests, he's immensely powerful. His son Bowser Jr. is a chip off the old block who spends his time creating trouble for Mario.

You have orders from Black Knight to go to and stay at Castle Siege. As you value your life, you have to follow those orders whenever possible.

During the night, you must reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Troops, search this place". You will summon Koopas, Goombas and others and order them to do a proper investigation. They will return to you with two pieces of evidence, indicating two individuals that clashed during the Night. You will follow orders and send those results to Black Knight. However, since you are sick of being ordered around, you will send your results to King Dedede as well, hoping that he will bring down the mafia.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you survive or when Black Knight has been killed.

He also won btw.