Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

psych is the mvp of my heart :>

psych x prims otp

[7/10/2012 12:30:40 PM] Iris: i don't think i've played this badly since fe4, jk fe4 wasn't that bad since i actually guessed the whole scum team :/

i actually did like nothing this game ):

i think eclipse moled better, too, i guess it helps that i was confused over the halberd nightkill; and manix just seemed scummy since his lack of passionate scumhunting, since he normally gets all emotional and fanatical (as far as i can see) and then he didn't scumhunt this game, so i was suspicious.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time i read your interactions with her i was all "hmmmmm this doesn't look like a town/town argument one of subieko/iris must be scum i can sense it in my feet the great emerald's power allows me to feel" but no my reads just sucked

and we had gotten along so well when we were scumbuddies in cpm ):

by day two, i was like "oh shit, me and subieko are probably both town", but then i was scummy since i waffled on her etc.

prims if you and scorri/bizz were scumbuddies, that could have been legendary. well not as legendary as manix+prims mafia in draft mafia, but still.

shut up prims, i'm older than you.

plus i've already caught mew like ten times, so who do you think wins?????? 8D

Ugh, I wanted at least one of SB/Tables lynched throughout the game(and totally though Sb should've been lynched D2 ugh)

Now, if I hadn't misread Iris' role. >.<

I feel like I should have been lynched practically every day, I left right before the deadline on day 2 with the mindset "lol im dead". I didn't expect the Pokemon trio to die that easily though.

What would have happened if we lynched SB D2:

Clipsey lynch D3 would have been fairly obvious from SB's crumb about scum getting a form of OC

I would have looked quite good as town

But it would have been 8-1 iirc

damned if I would have been able to win that without completely manipulating mislynches using my White Pikmin, idling the kill repeatedly and getting everyone mislynched, which was a complete long shot

in other words; we shouldn't have won