Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer if you stopped spamming the thread with pointless questions and focused more on responding to what everyone's demanding of you.

I need Shinori to explain himself first

well, that much is simple, I thought Shinori was town, and I didn't want to lynch him when I had some abilities to stop it.

You can say it was so that I wouldn't feel bad for letting Kay get lynched when I thought she was town

but then, all of Proto's work would e for nothing

I suggest you start explaining yourself; in mafia terms, it's called "contributing". All I see is you dodging stuff, and that's scummy.

Is there something inherently WRONG with explaining this? Unless it directly relates to your role, then I don't see the problem.

no, it has absolutely nothing to do with my role, just that, if I saw a cool plan in motion, I would rather the person who set the plan in motion explain it when he gets what he gets the results

I guess I'll take that, if you're assuming that Proto will be back in a reasonable time frame. I have no idea when he'll be back, and I hope it's not "two hours before phase end".

same here

now, go an ahead and ask me anything else,

things regarding my role will be explained after Shinori explains himself and I wanna say something about Marth too after Shinori explains himself

true

I won't be here on Friday

but I will iA make it on Saturday, at about 10am my time (GMT +6)

anyways, just don't let me not being around hold you back from other stuff and I should be around another half hour