Samias's Art Stuff

Samias

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I yet said that I love this thread?

<3

I can only dream of drawing that good.

You don't need dreams! Just dedication! Just 5 years ago my art was kind of embarrassing 9 times out of 10. Going back 10 years ago and it was blerg. I just kept going at it. Amelia is such a youngin and she'll definitely be better than I am at my age, if she isn't already

Hahahahaha Smash came out and I slacked off super hard also I'm always away so I never get anything done sometimes.

tumblr_ndkuwugASN1qixsfqo1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy crap

those hands are so well done

Kitty claw hands are fun. Also I have a bunch of commissions I'm working on and applied for a job but didn't get it sooooo ;_;.....

But I drew a thing for my birthday of my MC OCs.

tumblr_nf69ykNx8q1qixsfqo1_1280.png

• 3 weeks later...

dat joltik though. I'm in love.

Darnit I'm 2nd in line then zero suit joltik gogogo

I like Gible if only because it's from a different perspective~

dat joltik though. I'm in love.

The sash thing on the knight seems a bit awkward, but maybe I'm overthinking it.

Yeah, the arm is kind of in front but it looks a bit weird. Drawing that angle of the sword really screwed me over but oh well.

I have a convention tomorrow at Robson Square from 10:30am-6pm! So I finished something very special so I can make it into a sticker.

tumblr_ng76f7gscQ1qixsfqo1_r2_1280.png

And I also drew a derp Jigglypuff

tumblr_ng4nvu6KWb1qixsfqo1_1280.png

Edited by Samias

• 2 weeks later...

Donkey Kong's got the jungle booty, that's what he's got.

Oh yeah I started playing RO again so prepare yourself for a whole bunch of art from that as I take on a ton of commissions to fund my gearing.

tumblr_nguxbgdyhp1qixsfqo1_1280.png

Digital colouring is easier for me than colouring by hand now. I have a really nice computer at home. I'm just lazy so doing backgrounds is the bane of my existence, especially if I'm going to colour it after.

Inside the spoilers is somewhat of a self-indulgent shirtless scene so yeah.

tumblr_ngz5jgUa2S1qixsfqo1_1280.png

Was psyched for Zero Suit Little Mac

Was not disappointed

I have another half but it might be too saucy for the forums even under the cut. Maybe. It's on my tumblr so I guess I'll just leave it at that. As a substitute here are some REALLY OLD RO COMICS I FOUND HOLY MOLY this stuff is from 2007 @_@

holidaycomics.jpg

I have another half but it might be too saucy for the forums even under the cut. Maybe. It's on my tumblr so I guess I'll just leave it at that. As a substitute here are some REALLY OLD RO COMICS I FOUND HOLY MOLY this stuff is from 2007 @_@

holidaycomics.jpg

omg i remember iRO christmas too and nothing beats going from 99 to 1(with 100 points) and being unable to use any of your equips!

omg i remember iRO christmas too and nothing beats going from 99 to 1(with 100 points) and being unable to use any of your equips!

Thankfully I had a set of wizard gear which is all novice wearable plus a high-upgraded blade to use, then orcish axes. Always gotta be prepared for those things B)

Thankfully I had a set of wizard gear which is all novice wearable plus a high-upgraded blade to use, then orcish axes. Always gotta be prepared for those things B)

omg the time i ran around with dual +10 Quadruple Critical Orcish Axes on my assassin back in the day when if you broke a weapon after forging it, it went back to +0 instead of being destroyed entirely...

omg the time i ran around with dual +10 Quadruple Critical Orcish Axes on my assassin back in the day when if you broke a weapon after forging it, it went back to +0 instead of being destroyed entirely...

I can't even imagine what that did to your aspd. Did it divide by zero and wrap around or was it abysmally slow?

Haha. My favourite moment was when the divine cross came out and I bought one ASAP... it was bugged and gave me 190 aspd no matter what so I put it on my monk and would use mental strength and drag around mobs and then help kill them under ME with my priesty tag-along.

I finished another commission!

tumblr_nhbi01ePnN1qixsfqo1_1280.png