[Fe10] Vicious Sal invites you to:

Vicious Sal

STUPID IDEA TIME, ONCE MORE, NEVER AGAIN!

Ok, so we have these crazy draft things, and weapons drafts etc. We take it to THE MOST HORRIBLE STEP. Items, Skills, and even ACTIONS AND COMMANDS are DRAFTABLE!

So, Lists, Lists, List! Long, long, drafting!

Every action you draft is usable alongside the free ones, free ones are basically the ones that allow you to still complete the game. So you draft the laguz stone? Awesome, no one else is allowed to use it! Choose wisely, wisely wisely! Any questions? Go ahead, I cannot explain this. Want stuff altered? YELL, SHOUT, RAGE!

Know a command or something that isn't listed? DO TELL!

START!

WAIT!

Ah yes, about the stuff you draft. Well, skills is a given, actions... also quite easy, if you draft FORGE!Hit, you are allowed to forge, but only hit n your weapons. if you also have MT, you can add both. have none of them? No forging!

Now, affinities are easy to explain. Everyone can support, but you are only allowed to support units that have the affinity that you drafted! So say.. I draft DARK affinity, I can support mIcaiah. I am allowed to support her with everyone, but all your supports must have at least one unit that has a drafted affinity.

Anything else?

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on YAY!EASY Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

2. Using an undrafted command/skill/action etc is a 4 Turn penalty per use.

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Actions and Items that are free for all:

Free:

Wait

Options

Guide

Attack

Escape

Arrive

Seize

Burn

Convoy

List

Base [All]

Give all

Armory

Shop

Sell Items

Award BEXP

Skills

Info

Support

Nihil

Galdrar

Shift

Revert

Talk

Break Door

Order!Halt

Direct!Roam

Sacrifice

Rescue

Converse

Obey The Command

Pass The burden

Unit

Conditions

View map

Choose Units

Reposition

Fight

Return to base

Climb

Get down

Staff

Items

Free Items:

Herb

Vulnerary

Concoction

Antitoxin

Teams:

Vicious Sal

Quintessence

Kon

[spoiler=units remaining]Edward

Leonardo

Nolan

Laura

Ilyana

Aran

Meg

Volug

Jill

Zihark

Tauroneo

Fiona

Tormod

Muarim

Vika

Nailah

Elincia

Marcia

Nealuchi

Brom

Nephenee

Heather

Lucia

Mordecai

Lethe

Kieran

Astrid

Makalov

Danved

Calill

Titania

Soren

Mist

Rolf

Boyd

Oscar

Shinon

Gatrie

Rhys

Mia

Ranulf

Kyza

Lyre

Janaff

Ulki

Sigrun

Tanith

Skrimir

Naesala

Sanaki

Tibarn

Pelleas

Stefan

Oliver

Bastian

Volke

Caineghis

Giffca

Kurthnaga

Ena

Renning

Nasir

Gareth

Draft Pool:

Skills:

Smite

Wrath

Cancel

Guard

Shade

Fortune

Howl

Quickclaw

Wildheart

Shriek

Adept

Resolve

Imbue

Savior

Celerity

Discipline

Pass

Gamble

BEastfoe

Birdfoe

Dragonfoe

Paragon

Vantage

Parity

Renewal

Flourish

Blossom

Counter

Disarm

Corrosion

Provoke

Miracle

Mercy

Nullify

Daunt

Formshift

Blessing

Boon

Pavise

Glare

Maelstrom

Blood Tide

White Pool

Night Tide

Stillness

Affinities

Fire

Wind

Thunder

Water

Heaven

Light

Earth

Dark

Commands:

Steal

Door

Chest

Order!Rally

Order!Avoid

Order!Target

Direct!HAlt

Direct!Avoid

Direct!target

Shove

Visit

Forge[Mt]

Forge[Hit]

Forge[Crt]

Forge[Wt]

Battle Save

Break Wall

BReak Bag

Break Terrain

Extinguish

Ballista

Catch

Vortex

Push

Items:

Elixer

Panacea

Pure Water

Olivi Grass

Laguz Stone

Laguz Gem

Shine Barrier

Torch

Spectre Card

Reaper Card

Deamon Card

Door Key

Chest Key

Seraph Robe

Energy Drop

Spirit Dust

Secret Book

Speedwings

Ashera Icon

Dragonshield

Talisman

Boots

Statue Frag

Arms Scroll

Master Seal

Master Crown

Holy Crown

Satori Sign

Edited by Vicious Sal

Holy shit. What a crazy and brilliant idea.

I'd participate because yay, easy mode, but I already play enough games at the moment (including RD), so... no.

I might join this (and fail horribly), although I'm a little confused as to how the skills/items/commands/affinities will be drafted. Will they be drafted at the same time as the units or will the units be drafted first and then everything else? Sorry if this is worded really poorly. ^^;

I might join this (and fail horribly), although I'm a little confused as to how the skills/items/commands/affinities will be drafted. Will they be drafted at the same time as the units or will the units be drafted first and then everything else? Sorry if this is worded really poorly. ^^;

All sets of stuff will be drafted after one another, but I do not know the order yet... Affinities seems best to start with. An well, then maybe Characters, Skills, and last the commands...

I think we should draft characters and affinities at first, cause lawl at the drafter that drafts just beorc units and revert/shift/laguz stone and olivis...lulz

EDIT: Derp...viciously ninja'd

Edited by Quintessence

Sal, as we're 7 players, I suggest each one draft an affinity and the left one be free for everyone. And, what about MicaiahxSothe's Support Free? Cause what about he/she that doesn't have wind/dark affinity, or we should remove their support by 1-4 if we have none of wind/dark affinity and instead support them with the drafted affinity?

Aw man, this looks wonderfully insane. I don't think I can do it though unfortunately, probably won't have much time for FE for a while and I still have two unfinished drafts.

Sal, as we're 7 players, I suggest each one draft an affinity and the left one be free for everyone. And, what about MicaiahxSothe's Support Free? Cause what about he/she that doesn't have wind/dark affinity, or we should remove their support by 1-4 if we have none of wind/dark affinity and instead support them with the drafted affinity?

Supports aren't mandatory. Sotthe & Micaiah is a free one, since you start with it. If you want to, you can change it.

@ PKl: I wouldn't be sure about that. =/

Celerity should be free. Otherwise, whoever gets it wins by a super large margin. Its pretty obvious. Dont want to take my word for it? Fine. Saves a turn in 1-8. Saves a turn in 1-E. Saves a turn in 3-2. Saves a turn or 2 in 3-3. Saves a turn in 3-4. Saves a turn in 3-5 unless you have Soren. Makes getting Lehran much easier in 3-7 lol gee_wiz_emoticon.gif. Saves another turn in 3-8. Saves another turn in 3-10. Saves a few turns in 3-11. Makes routing 3-E in 4 turns a loooot easier. 4-2 saves turns here and makes it a lot more bearable. 4-5 saves a turn depending on the team. 4-E-1 makes hammering the generals ASAP a lot easier allowing a 2 turn. 4-E-3 cuts down on the amount of shoves rafiel needs. 4-E-4 makes it easier to 1 turn but might not be neccesary depending on team. Hey, we have a skill that saves a turn every chapter. Lets make it draftable so its as broken as seth!

What if eddie activates wrath in 1-P?

Do the person automatically eats a penalty because the RNG decided to show them the middle finger? Same with wrath in Part 2 with Nephenee.

What if eddie activates wrath in 1-P?

Do the person automatically eats a penalty because the RNG decided to show them the middle finger? Same with wrath in Part 2 with Nephenee.

Of course not silly, this is all based on when you have a base so you can reassign stuff. It would be the same as people having to eat the Edward/Neph crit in their respective chapters before the general rules were set up.

And I know celerity saves turns, but he who has celerity doesn't get other stuff. Let's say... Resolve, pass, Beastfoe, paragon, parity, form shift etc. I also am working on how the drafting order will go for each thing. If you think it's that bad, say something more than "saves turn for chapter x" and tell me how many please. Based on that i'll consider, otherwise, host your own draft? =O

Btw: I got the job, so now i should have time to get some draft going again. Since i don't have to hunt for it anymore.

@ Sharps: Agree @ Soul

Saves a turn in 1-E. Saves a turn in 3-2. Saves a turn or 2 in 3-3. Saves a turn in 3-4. Saves a turn in 3-5 unless you have Soren. Makes getting Lehran much easier in 3-7 lol gee_wiz_emoticon.gif. Saves another turn in 3-8. Saves another turn in 3-10. Saves a few turns in 3-11. Makes routing 3-E in 4 turns a loooot easier. 4-2 saves turns here and makes it a lot more bearable. 4-5 saves a turn depending on the team. 4-E-1 makes hammering the generals ASAP a lot easier allowing a 2 turn. 4-E-3 cuts down on the amount of shoves rafiel needs. 4-E-4 makes it easier to 1 turn but might not be neccesary depending on team. Hey, we have a skill that saves a turn every chapter. Lets make it draftable so its as broken as seth!

The only way Celerity saves a turn in 1-E is having Ilyana. And in 3-3, Pass>Celerity, having the bunch of enemies get altogether and engage 1-2 ranged combat and block your path is really annoying, and Pass can get you out of the problem. Celerity's usefulness drops from 4-5 to endgame.

EDIT: Having Miccy support somebody else should be fun ^^'

Edited by Quintessence

Btw sal, whoever gets celerity doesnt care about anything else. As usually, you only need Celerity to roflstomp part 3 maps with a unit. JUST SAYING. Except savior I guess but still...

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Btw sal, whoever gets celerity doesnt care about anything else. As usually, you only need Celerity to roflstomp part 3 maps with a unit. JUST SAYING. Except savior I guess but still...

Pkl, Read my post again.... Please..... =/ I am open to adjustments, but IDK the exact turn celerity saves compared to No celerity. So, tell me instead of: Saves turn her, here, there and there again.

Edited by Vicious Sal