fe4 Draft: Lost Little Kid Edition

MacLovin

Ch.1 - 34 turns

sigurd.PNG: I must valiantly charge to save Aideen's life (and so that I can get laid but that's besides the point)

arden.PNG: I tried to chase a Bandit. But twas faster at moving than I am. Twas a shame.

cuan.PNG: Ayra lure, for the two times Ayra decided to target me instead of Sigurd. I get my awesome on next map.

ethlin.PNG: Got a Return Staff

adean.PNG: Got a Warp Staff

diadora.PNG: But they're all mine now!!!! Mwahahahahaha

ira.PNG: What's that? I get ORKOed by Sigurd, and Cuan is in my movement range. Oh goodie. I'm gonna go attack Sigurd.

jamka.PNG: I knew Aideen wanted to talk to me. So I decided to move one square out of her talking range because I'm a red dude.

Azel gets a mount on promotion!

Also, done with gen 1- TC:130, because I took a few penelties doing things.

Damnit ch2.

So far, ch7s 8th reset, damn dark mages.

Chapter 1 - 12/12

Nothing special, Sigurd's growths didn't co-operate. Midir got the Speed Ring, and Ardan almost killed a Hand Axe bandit.

Chapter 2 - 21/33

I thought having Dew and Aideen would allow me to be more aggressive, but I needed Dew to retreat so Ayra wouldn't suicide on Sigurd. Murdered Jamka, Deidre popping up halfway through was kind of annoying because the axemen went for her.

Chapter 2 - 30/63

First castle was standard. Sigurd was def-screwed enough that the Free Knights attacked him so I could get enough kills before Macbeth. Midir and Dew weren't useless in Sigurd's charge to the third castle, and Deidre went over with the Return staff to send Levin home after he had gotten fat on villages + Bargain Ring.

Ok, done with gen 2.

Thoughts.

Alec!Delmud-

Decent, pursuit and getting good swords is nice, and so is that str growth.

Pretty handy.

Alec!Nanna-

Pursuit, Sigurds Silver Sword, Magic Ring, Earth+Light swords and a relive staff.

PRetty nice to have.

Lex!Fee-

Early on, good combat, nice growths, neir blood, and elite.

And a 73 kills hero lance passed down to her, which made it to 100 by ch7.

Also, durable healer+flight is handy.

Lex!Sety-

Lightning, 'dat def growth and staves.

10% magic growth sucks, but Sety is UNSCREWABLE!

Also, tanked a bit.

BROhan-

Lex's 95 kill brave axe from gen 1 was gotten in ch6.

And then shit dies, and Johan procs skl alot, and all that jazz.

He performed well ,and held the line many times.

Shanan-

About as good as an FE SM gets.

Holy Weapon is a plus, being a footsie isn't.

Daisy-

Reset count to keep her alive is kinda high, but she promoted with severe Arena Rigging and the Elite ring.

She's a bank on foot, and is kinda shitty at surviving, let alone combat.

Laylea-

In as much as I like, she's a PITA for me to get without Aless.

Pretty handy though.

Beowulf-

Handy, helped clear the way.

Hanniballs-

ALMOST GOT HIM, THEN SAID "FUCK IT"

Thwomp, womp, womp.

Ardan-

Promoted, and got the ch3 leg ring before promoting in the ch4 Arena.

IT WAS GLOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUS!

7 move, and had the hero Sword for a lil' while, before becoming the epic ch5 castle guard that CHOKES THE POINTS AND THE CASTLES!

Sigurd-

God.

Speed/res/def blessed.

I don't have screenshots, but he did get 10 res by ch 5.

Celice-

God Jr.

Pretty good with leg+elite rings and hero sword.

Was stuck as a Jr.Lord in the middle of ch7........

Julia-

Saved my ass against those damn Dark Mages.

RESIRE!

STAFFBOT!

NEVER SEEN AGAIN!

Oifaye-

THe original SETH!

Also pretty damn helpful , and ran alongside Delmud, Fee, and Celice to kill shit faster.

Alec-

So bro, he got 17+ in str/skl/spd/def as a lvl 20 Cavvy

Died with capped spd/skl/str/def

Lachesis-

Got to MK in ch4, raped shit, and got to have fun with Elwind, Prayer Sword, and other toys.

LEx-

Brave Axe+Elite+Neir+Getting 18 spd at lvl 20 unpromoted.

So BRO!

130+157(Fucking FInal is a bitch)

And I get 287

I'm beginning to like fe4 alot.

Edited by Sharpy

Chapter 3 - 17/80

Standard to Madino. Dew was really useful here, he took the Light Sword and Elite Ring and drew the Cross Knights somewhat, so when Eltshan went chasing Sigurd, Levin could clear the remaining Cross Knights so Lachesis penalty was easily averted. Took an extra turn to eliminate Shaagal because he was tough and Aideen couldn't get close enough to instantly Warp Sigurd anyway without dying, but it was a blessing in disguise since Levin picked up the Life Ring (though I wanted Midir to have it). Aideen then Warped Dew on the same turn I seized, then Sigurd, then Levin. Sigurd nabbed the Leg Ring on the way to Orgahil.

Blargh, thread is dying already? :/

Chapter 4 - 26/106

Dew promoted, and could hold his own alright. I wasn't in a hurry, though, because of Levin/Tiltyu. She Wrath'd her way through the Arena, and Midir failed, as usual. Those two, along with Levin and Aideen, took on the mage squad, then saved children, then hung around Silesia while Sigurd was doing plot stuff.

Chapter 5 - 21/127

I decided to let Levin kill Langobalt, because he's a PITA to kill with Sigurd. Sigurd did the usual job across the desert, and Levin Warped Aideen to that castle, selling the Warp staff the next turn so Aideen could pass it on. Dew fortified the castle for no particular reason, Aideen ran ahead to backup Sigurd, and Tiltyu and Levin accumulated. I came fairly close to taking more than the 47 turn minimum because I was relaxing.

Dew was the only real surprise in my team, having Bargain allows him to shuffle his inventory as long as he can afford the rings, and so he has good versatility.

Edited by Baldrick

Generation 2.

Chapter 6 - 17/144

Holy crap Leg Ring Celice is fast. Not so fast I couldn't pick up Johalva and the Skill Ring for Julia though.

Chapter 7 - 19/163

Femina flew down to Lenster to Thief Sword villages and visit bandits. Then she went to get the Shield Ring. Meanwhile, Holsarthur cleared the space between Melgen for Celice. That's one turn saved, four to go, jerk. He was so slow that I couldn't recruit Tinny until the turn Celice seized, so Tiltyu passed down the Return Ring for nothing, it seems.

Chapter 8 - 11/174

Julia got some good levels because she was finally able to attack (though a stiff breeze still killed her). Arthur was at 19.29 after clearing the Arena, so he had to kill Shaggy and a couple of armours to get to promotion. The most interesting thing that happened; because I seized Conote on turn 5, I got a weird glitch where Ishtar talked to her father's corpse, walked straight past Celice, and was a yellow unit for some reason. If I didn't kill her, the word "Phase" (as in "Enemy Phase", but without the "Enemy", obviously) appeared after my turn, and after she did nothing, it moved on. If I Warped anyone to Conote, on the next "Phase" the game crashed. When I killed her with Celice, triggering a yellow Julius, "Phase" no longer turned up, so I assume normality resumed.

it's called the npc ishtar glitch

you get it by seizing conote before ishtar spawns, horace shin and i are very familiar with it

i usually frameskip through it

Chapter 9 - 13/187

Make sure you don't kill Trabant on the same turn you seize Grutia; the game decides to change the weaponry of several units to Broken Iron Swords. Even if they can't use swords. And Altenna gets stuck in an unselectable corner (which is better than she does in FE5 Chapter 23, I guess). Lana warps Femina over to return Sharlow so Celice doesn't have to go via Kapathogia, and warps Julia over so Celice can get some res. Celice runs past Arion, because Arthur is too slow.

Chapter 10 - 20/207

4 turns for each of the first three castles. While Celice is off on a detour, Arthur and Hawk head to the barrier. Lana rescued Celice, and using Arthur and Hawk to help clear the way, Celice bypasses Julius and Ishtar entirely (I half expected something else to screw up). Femina flies up to block the dark mages and draw Palmark closer to Alvis. Could've gotten a turn 19 seize if Arthur and Celice both hit Alvis twice, but decided it was too stressful to pull off.

• 4 months later...

Apparently I did, but couldn't be bothered updating apart from DTE since the thread was dead anyway.

Chapter F 22/229

Beat that!

You have a dancer, so it's definitely possible.

I don't have a dancer, actually.

And damn, I really hate the prologue. Can I just declare "C0 10/10 I have Ethlin, Fin and Noish" without actually making a 10 turn clear? Save me hours of frustration and restarting? I've put in close to 3 hours on this thing: Sigurd gets killed because lol iron lance, or perhaps a 9% hits him, Sigurd procs only 1 STR in 4 level-ups and can't kill the bridge guy, Ethlin gets killed by archers, etc. And by the rules of this draft Midir can't take any hits, which means even more positioning acrobatics. Restarts galore.

To Jungby 5/5

Sigurd procs STR twice. Yes, really. I'm keeping the turn 4 save of this one, just because. Also, Horace's YouTube channel is a life saver.

Edited by Kiriane

I put in lots of hours already. Beat you last time, didn't I? It's just more interesting when it's not gen 1 in general and the Prologue in particular.

Hey, all the broken characters in this game have L names. Leaf, Lana, Lynn, Laylea.