ugh mosquitoes

Ciarre

Nyeh, my sympathies. Were you swimming or something?

Hahahait rains here

Does that mean you get them or you don't? <:

It rained just this morning, and when I was doing yard work an hour later, the gnats were out in full force. They really gave no fucks about repellant, either.

When I was a kid my uncles used to tell me that mosquitoes like American blood because it's the most delicious.

Bahaha

A lot of my bites are blobbed right next to each other, then I have 3 in a row on my thigh. There's this huge spot of red on my calf where there's 7 bites. Then I have a bunch of bites in pairs of two above that ._.

And this is why I carry bug spray with me.

>implying bug spray actually works

lol

I know someone who (is Canadian and) is like immune to mosquitoes, for whatever reason some genetic thing about her makes them not bite on her. However, apparently this also causes watches (analog) to stop if she puts them on her wrist. I also seem to have a thing with the watches stopping, but I DONT have the immunity to mosquitoes. I was camping with her in Canada in a park heavy with glacial lakes (and tons of mosquitoes in the interior); on one tally I had at least 20-30 or something, others also had dozens, and I'm pretty sure she had 0 (look ma no spray).

Also I don't think I've ever had a butt bite despite having a huge butt (that I'm sure mosquitoes would love to bite). I guess it comes from not skinnydipping... :(

**Is immune to 95% of bug bites/

the other 5% don't matter enough.

I hope you didn't bring too many sweets to eat on the camping trip, Mosquitos are attracted to sweet blood.

**Is immune to 95% of bug bites/

the other 5% don't matter enough.

I hope you didn't bring too many sweets to eat on the camping trip, Mosquitos are attracted to sweet blood.

Sauce for that last bit?

Now the question is

Who doesn't hate them?

I bet there are mosquitoe lovers out there. Ive seen worse! I expect anything from mankind lately lol.

Edited by Professor PicKLe