Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I think everybody's claimed now, and we don't have a Doctor. Unless somebody town is fakeclaiming, if Iris was scum all we'd have in the way of protection would be a Bodyguard and a Roleblocker, in a game where three people died both nights.

i dunno

do they?

if iris is lightning rod like you claim she is then the following can happen:

IF YOU LYNCH ME TODAY:

4-1 n3 (iris on bbm plz)

4-1 d4

>lynch psych plz

IF MISLYNCH

3-1 n4

2-1 d5

up to you guys

IF YOU DON'T LYNCH ME TODAY:

i'd rather we lynch psych today if bbm is telling the truth on iris

ASSUMING MISLYNCH

4-1 n3 (iris on bbm as before)

IF BBM dies - lynch iris obv

OTHERWISE

3-1 d4 (lynch me now)

2-1 n4

2-1 d5

up to you guys

So like

you guys pick

i'll go for whichever you want

And also, since Iris is clear I say we lynch either Shinori or Cam. :/:

Shinori, you're the only one who has not fully claimed, you've just breadcrumbed like mad, saying you needed to find someone.

Ah well, I suppose that seems fine, but it seems awfully weird considering it never turned into something. Besides, I certainly seem clearer than Shinori, considering I can prove my role and his could easily be some type of fake.

Like, I'll do whatever Cam wants, but I mean, I'd of course not rather lynch myself.

hm

i'm inclined to think that psych actually was roleblocker because he was pulled to iris (who claims lightning rod if i'm reading properly)

so like

huh? O_o

But you've already been pulled at that point. You can't block her, not get pulled, and then block Eclipse too. That'd be dumb. And as for blocking Eclipse, I'm not sure if you ever actually gave your reason for hooking her. What was in it, when there were people like Strawman and Aere who were looking much worse at the end of D1?

But you've already been pulled at that point. You can't block her, not get pulled, and then block Eclipse too. That'd be dumb. And as for blocking Eclipse, I'm not sure if you ever actually gave your reason for hooking her. What was in it, when there were people like Strawman and Aere who were looking much worse at the end of D1?

If you'll remember, I was inactive a lot on D1 cause I was out of town. I didn't really pay any attention to who was scummy, so I just kinda meta'd and went with someone who is usually a good choice. I was arguing about her or Bizz.

The only reason I don't want to lynch psych is that if we lync shinori or iris, we can have him hook the other to force a no kill or for him to give himself away should he be scum.

Bbm, does iris's role say she redirects the maf kill?

I only got the role name when I inspected both Iris and Kay, but when Iris told me her role in CPS D1, she said that it redirected mafia kills.