hooker is gone

Iris protect BBM

BBM inspect whoever

based on night result we lynch shinori or iris

Scenario 2 - lynch Cam

no nk's for night 3

iris protect BBM

BBM inspect Shinori

psych hook somebody (doesn't matter there are no nk's anyway)

if bbm dies - lynch iris

otherwise decide between shinori and psych

scenario 3 - lynch shinori i swear if he flips doctor

iris protect BBM

psych hook paper? (meaningless but why the fuck not)

BBM inspect iris?

scenario 4 - lynch iris

lightning rod is gone

psych hook shinori

bbm inspect whoever

---

i'd prefer scenario 1 or 2 personally

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er wait eclipse didn't see iris visit bbm so she has to be the second one, excellen is just using smogon notation

Why the fuck can't there be standard names for common mafia roles

uhm, sec. MArtyr and reverse martyr are two seperate roles.

REVERSE MARTYR IS NORMALLY SCUM.

I was a scum reverse martyr in Duel terminal 2 mafia.

Martyr - Target a person, actions targeting that person target you You take everything that would other wise target your person.

REVERSE MARTYR is - Anything that would otherwise target you targets <User> of your choice instead.

Derp apparently reverse martyr is supposedly - Target <User>, anything that would thus target user target you instead.

I could have sworn that was reverse martyr. I am pretty confused atm. I could have sworn reverse martyr was generally scum.

Well whatever I need to think, I'll finish posting stuff about this later to ask iris and what not questions or something.

Anywho if that is supposedly reverse martyr then i think it's more townie of a role.

But then that questions psychs Roleblock because he said he could redirected to iris, I would assume iris used it on BBM, which would mean psych would have targeted bbm and been redirected to iris.

wtf is going on? posting role pm now, rereading in a sec.

anyways, since bbm outed my role:

Dear Iris,

You are Ramon Kasumi

You are the younger half-brother of Kasumi Kenshiro and the 63rd successor to Hokuto Shin Ken. Later in life you become known as Ryūken and adopt a boy, who you name Kenshiro, after your own brother. This boy will go on to become the main character of Hokuto no Ken, however that isn't relevant here.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Defend <USER>". you will protect <USER> from each and every night action that targets <USER>, undergoing them yourself. In short, you are the Reverse Martyr.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

I didn't know whether I would redirect kills onto myself, so I asked Excellen:

does night action include the mafia faction kill ? ?

Yes.

^ What BBM said.

Okay, apparently lots of people are confused on what happened:

Reverse Martyr - Excellen probably used the Smogon definition; all actions on the person that the reverse martyr targets will now be targeted at the reverse martyr.

N1:

Iris [RM] targets eclipse.

BBM tries to inspect eclipse, but bc I targeted her, gets my role. [both strawman and eclipse proved that he targeted me]

Psych targets eclipse, but bc I targeted her, roleblocks me instead, allowing eclipse to find out scum!Straw and scum!Kay.

N2:

I targeted BBM, obviously. eclipse and I discussed whether I should target her and she would watch BBM instead (I claimed to her in our CPS), but we ultimately went with me targeting BBM and her doing something else.

Also, I'm leaning town!Psych. People that are worried that I will get roleblocked in the future, at least we get flavor, if that happens. :/

Because bbm can inspect shinori

if we lynch Cam, then I can target BBM and he should still be able to get an inspect

also, did Shinori ever 'remember' things / expand on his role after last night?

I am back from being away, was genuinely surprised all night actions were in well within 24 hours and I'll update the OP right now.

Edit: done.

Phase will end on wednesday 1000 GMT+2, or 61 hours and 30 minutes (if that's correct)

Edited by Daigoji Excellen