Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paper: I'm pretty sure I'm not scum, but don't you have any other defining scum reads than me?

I don't like Nightmare either.

Rapier might be like a godfather or something that shows up good on cop reports (or he and BBM are scumbuddies)

Yeah, I'd say that BBM shouldn't inspect anyone that publicly claims for an inspect for two reasons. 1) It's possible they're a godfather type character and/or might get tailored and 2) it gives the mafia a decent target to kill that will help deprive the town of a target.

I don't like Nightmare either.

Rapier might be like a godfather or something that shows up good on cop reports (or he and BBM are scumbuddies)

That's a disadvantageous thing to say because 1) I'll be suspected of being a Godfather and 2) I'll be 'innocenting' a possible Town Rolecop. There are a couple of ways to know if I'm a Godfather, anyway. It's way too risky.

@Rapier: BBM shouldn't out his target to anyone until the night phase is over, since we don't know if mafia has some role that could screw up his scan. In addition, you could possibly be killed (unlikely, probably), and there won't be any clear. tl;dr: probably not a good idea ?

Hi Aere.

Does anybody else find BBM's claim suspicious? In the earlier pages, Iris theorized that there would be a rolecop rather than a fullcop, because of Elie's claim. It seemed a bit coincidental that iris's idea would be proven so fast.

Also reading the earlier posts, iris's appeasement of eclipse (getting town reads right after she voted you) seemed a bit odd.

##Unvote

So first off lynching Cam is pointless and I need to move my vote.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Iris

Iris is being weird not sure why. She's more active than I have ever seen her in her life.

Let's overview a few things, first little bit isn't all that much seems partially interested in talking about various stuff with SK although a few of the things she said about it seemed weird, specifically post #24. Now moving on, post #28 is extremely awkward, just because BBM came forward and question your vote doesn't mean it was a pointless reaction test and it doesn't mean you should have just given up with it. You didn't even let anyone else post thoughts on it and you got a reaction from BBM yet it was pointless? You could have played that off more if it was an actual reaction test. She then didn't bother voting anyone for quite some time which I think was kind of awkward. She even states to mention in in post #174 then followed up in post #193 she states that BBM is scummy to her but she feels pressed for time so she won't put a vote on him at that time, yet she had time to make the post, why not throw on the vote if you needed to remove it later you could. Then she feels to drop a vote on Aere on post #242 saying his recent posts aren't all that good. However when I look at Aere I see his normal self, inactive, not that helpful for the most part, apparently he's reading and getting out a post with his vote sitting on BBM still as of the moment.

Anywho my vote is on Iris I have more to say when I get back but I'm going out to eat for dinner for birthday and what not.

In general I really don't like Iris post #28 as stated. And I feel that she is really worried about getting caught out in something. As in mafia or harmful third and she's just trying to hang with town on town opinions or something. It all seems weird and different.

I'm not sure. Rolecop is not a guaranteed role, maybe he doesn't believe iris's idea? And I think elie did that exact same thing a few mafias back.

If there was a fullcop, they would have counterclaimed imo

Which means there is either just an alliance cop (which tends to be stronger than role cop) or no cop at all. Plus BBM would have to have gotten very lucky

Aere, if I was the mafia rolecop, don't you think I would have been CCed by the town rolecop? And before you say "Well, there might not be a town rolecop!" if only the mafia had a rolecop, what would be the point of making Elieson a Serial Killer Miller?

^ Aere, you saw Elieson SK!Miller claim though, right? Since it'd be weird if there was no rolecop, since if he just showed up as third party, it's not really a (dangerous) miller, huh?

Wow Shinori, it looks like it took ages to write that block of text. At least you're not saying I'm scummy because I'm active for once (it is summer, you know). Also, I don't think it's weird for me not having a D1 vote for a period of time, since I normally tend to have weak D1 feels / votes, sometimes going voteless.

If there is a third party, wouldn't an alliance cop be far more probable in this game?

Except if an Alliance Cop checked Elieson, they'd just see that he was a third-party, which could be harmful or beneficial. It wouldn't get Elieson lynched like a Rolecop/Fullcop report saying that he was a Serial Killer would.

Except if an Alliance Cop checked Elieson, they'd just see that he was a third-party, which could be harmful or beneficial. It wouldn't get Elieson lynched like a Rolecop/Fullcop report saying that he was a Serial Killer would.

If he is a miller, and not lying, what's the point of any inspection? Nothing would see through the fakerole provided, right?