Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling Aere & Rapier as confused/struggling town.

Paperbrad still town.

BBM is neutral-est. His conversions with Iris aren't helping her cause though, as apparently her and Straw have some odd gut hunches with each other.

Not strong enough to earn a vote, but getting there.

Eclipse, where's you jet to?

frustration

for those wondering, i've claimed to BBM but looks like he's offline right now.

@BBM/Aere: I read it as apathy for the most part. btw I hope I don't have to define while for you, it doesn't mean a period of long time fyi, even though only a few hours ellapsed, I was waiting for Aere to respond.

I have a hard time seeing Iris's claimed role as mafia. If she's telling the truth, she's probably town.

##Unvote

Paper: Ah ok. *shrug* Also, I don't really care if Iris claims to me or not. I'd be wary of her claiming to Nightmare mostly cause he may or may not be around for when Iris would need that defense. I will say that I'd be a touch wary of giving BBM roles when he is apparently going to gain more roles in case he's scum rolecop, but if people would prefer Iris claiming to him over me I'm not going to complain.

Bizz: I wasn't planning on us no lynching, but I can't say much as I don't have a vote out right now. I'll be putting a vote down before I run away for the night though.

I don't like this post, btw. It subtly says what we've been telling Aere is highly unlikely, that there's a possibility I'm the scum rolecop. But when Aere was saying that (and she was there at the time, as she made other posts unrelated to my alignment) she said nothing about it, even though she clearly has an opinion on the matter.

BBM: All I was saying was that it's not always the best idea to give all the roles to one person. I'm not saying one way or the other that you are scum rolecop. In fact, if I had to guess I'd say you were probably the town rolecop. BUT that doesn't mean you are 100% town. It just means you are likely town. Which is why I was fine with Iris giving you her role if she had to give it to someone. Honestly, I don't really want to have people claiming to me. I think it's better if people only claim if they're about to get lynched or if they have good information to help share with the town.

Iris, I just meant timing wise, did you claim to him before or after he claimed Rolecop? I probably missed it, but you claimed to him in CPS, so I wouldn't know for sure.

Also, if you look at when our CPS conversation started, it was after I claimed rolecop.

Okay, everyone, choose someone other than Iris for a lynch. Her claim is too easily provable, IMO, for the mafia to decide upon it as a good fakeclaim. Especially after the Lynchproof claim in SFM, I think Iris would have picked a better fakeclaim.

ok

i have no real idea how to play this role so i'll just claim

i'm a virgin

when i die, there are no kills the following night

this includes lynching according to my role pm

my lynch would basically mean a free night of information with no kills

##Vote Cam

^^ Answer that question please Cam. Does it mean that if you get lynched nobody gets killed at night, AND nobody gets lynched next day, or does it mean if you get lynched at day nobody gets killed at night, but if you get killed at night, nobody gets lynched the following day? If it's the latter, you'd probably make a good target.

derp

I meant that "getting lynched" counts as "getting killed"

my role pm just specifies me as the "virgin"; 'various things will happen'

because afaik it's the former (i'm asking excel about it now regardless)

Ugh. I need to go to sleep so I have some rest before my work at 4 am. But I have to handle this first, can we pick a target? Thanks to kaoz and eexcellen no longer being here I can do no CPS with Iris or BBM which is bad but whatever.

Supposedly iris has a townie role, but since it's something no one else knows about she could be easily claiming doc or something to BBM and the real doc wouldn't know a thing of it.

Albeit I'm not feeling an Aere lynch and I'd still prefer Iris, I would rather not no lynch. I mean it's plausible but won't help us much here I don't think.

if you really need a powerwagon target i don't see any actual benefit for keeping myself around aside from potentially buffering lylo/mylo

(it's not like my scumhunting is that valuable :<)