Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cam why did you claim publiclyf sjrekwerwd

okay.

##Vote: Nightmare

He's offered basically nothing to the discussion. I need to read the fifteenth page still though

sorry that I've been gone pretty much all day

Okay, we need to find a better target, and I think Nightmare would make the best target right now. His activity can be summed up like this:

Post 1/2: Hi, I'll reread and post later.

Post 4: BBM, I think your opinion about reactionvotes is weird. But it's not scummy enough and you claimed an important role, so we can't lynch you. So I'll just vote Rapier. Goodnight.

Although a vote against me would have been dumb, it would at least have been justified based on what he said. He doesn't give any reason as to why Rapier would make a better lynch target than me.

cam why did you claim publiclyf sjrekwerwd

i have no idea how to play this role

besides there's no benefit for the mafia shooting me it's just a waste of a shot

i have no idea how to play this role

besides there's no benefit for the mafia shooting me it's just a waste of a shot

Not really. They won't be able to kill next night, but we won't be able to lynch the next day either.

I thought we already learned not to give mafia free information like thatdhs sa

That's why you don't out your role

You stay quiet so they shoot you and screw themselves over

why would i possibly be a priority shot target

Not really. They won't be able to kill next night, but we won't be able to lynch the next day either.

i don't think that's the case

I thought we already learned not to give mafia free information like thatdhs sa

herp

Does anyone have any idea of what the votals are right now? I don't really want to lynch Nightmare, mostly because he just hasn't been around much. I don't really like the idea of voting someone just for inactivity. However, if people would prefer that lynch to anything else, I'll go with it because I honestly don't have any better reads right now. BBM's claim has gotten him off my radar, my thing with Paper is really just me getting a weird vibe from his posts and not really something that I think merits trying to lynch right now. Basically, I don't really have any good reads right now, but I don't think me not voting is helpful to the town. So...

nightmare has been making sporadic responses in my cps with him, and definitely way more than his posts here, but I think he might be paying attention to me, since it's me (bad meta, I know). asked him to read.

(and i'm doing quick votals for myself right now, so one sec, scorri)

He's offered basically nothing to the discussion.

Because I wasn't even here? By the time I got back, I didn't feel like saying anything much that wasn't already said (except for that last post about BBM). I'd rather not say anything when I've already said all I can (it's D1, hey), than try to sound meaningful and as if I'm promoting discussion when I just can't do that.

Although a vote against me would have been dumb, it would at least have been justified based on what he said. He doesn't give any reason as to why Rapier would make a better lynch target than me.

Because of his general uh...what's the word...I want to say schizophrenic, but that's not really fitting, but whatever, his general behaviour and weird posts are the reasons. Looks to me like he's trying very hard to seem town when he isn't, but I could be wrong. I don't think that makes him terribly scummy, it could be just ineptness on his part, but he looks like a safer choice than you (and mostly because of your claim).

VOTALS

[1] BBM: Helios

[1] Shinori: Rapier

[1] Aere: Strawman

[2] Iris: Shinori, Aere

[1] Raper: Nightmare

[1] Strawman: Iris

[3] Nightmare: Paperblade, Bizz. BBM

[1] Camtech: Camtech

[4] Voteless (No Lynch): Psych, scorri, Elieson, eclipse

the votals look something like this apparently.

##Unvote: Nightmare

##Vote: Rapier

what if I just went back to my first suspicion

Ugh, I don't know... I still think that in the times you were here, while your posts didn't have to be omgwtfamazing, you could have at least commented on what was happening. Even just reiterating other people's points (and admitting that you were) would have been better than just saying you had nothing to contribute and then leaving for long periods of time.

Also, I don't think Eclipse, Helios, and Psych have posted at all this phase. I'm pretty sure we're still nolynching.

Ugh, I don't know... I still think that in the times you were here, while your posts didn't have to be omgwtfamazing, you could have at least commented on what was happening. Even just reiterating other people's points (and admitting that you were) would have been better than just saying you had nothing to contribute and then leaving for long periods of time.

Also, I don't think Eclipse, Helios, and Psych have posted at all today. I'm pretty sure we're still nolynching.

Fixed.

I don't want to lynch Nightmare or Rapier because they won't be around to claim, but I don't think we can get enough support for a scorri wagon who is my best bet for a lynch target of people who will be around =/

If it makes you feel any better, sure, I'll do that from now on. But I'd really prefer not to be a broken record and only speak when I actually have something to add.