Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

I still think Iris is scum since I don't have her claim but that's just me. I'm not feeling the Nightmare lynch simply because he has been inactive and if he does flip town then that just kinda sucks for us because we don't have many of his opinions. Also I believe from the past two games I have seen him in, one that he was town in (Kamen rider) and one that he was mafia in(I think? FE4.) I believe he acted more similar to this when he was town. Don't wanna lynch BBM cause of claim.

I think bizz and straw are more town, or at least bizz to be town I think. And cam has claim so don't wanna lynch him.

That leaves rapier aere scorri elieson and eclipse. Elieson has miller claim seems more townie.

Between eclipse, rapier, aere and scorri, idk. Could be Aere's first time being scum could just be Aere being Aere. Then there is scorri eclipse and rapier. Out of the three I have got to say I'm more for scorri or rapier and currently leaning more Scorri.

Scorri hasn't really been all that notable to me so far this game, and has been voteless since....Post #178 which was about 24 hours ago. Why no votes? On anyone? Do you not find anyone scummy?

##Unvote:

##Vote: Scorri

I'm actually more inclined to believe you are scum than Rapier, and let me finish Isoing you and I can probably reference a few posts that point to that reasoning.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I posted today, but I just don't really like any of the wagons and don't have any alternatives. I think once it actually gets to Day 2 then you can start to investigate people for lurking and not posting, but it's Day 1 with a Day 1 phase, so I can kinda excuse both Aere and Nightmare

I don't want to lynch Nightmare or Rapier because they won't be around to claim, but I don't think we can get enough support for a scorri wagon who is my best bet for a lynch target of people who will be around =/

I'm probably going to be around for the rest of day phase, but I'd rather not claim so early in the game.

I could get behind a Scorri lynch, actually. I haven't been paying enough attention to her.

But I don't know

Bleh, I guess I wouldn't mind lynching Scorri either if it came down to it... I pointed out one of her last posts as being weird, right?

I'd rather lynch Nightmare though. I don't think more public claims are a good idea either though. He could claim to Iris and have her tell me, but that'd be introducing the rather dangerous variable of a middleman who's not quite cleared yet.

Also, Elieson, you're currently voting for a nolynch. Who do you want to lynch right now?

Shinori: The reason I haven't had a vote most of the day is because I wasn't sure how much I'd be around today/if I'd be around for phase end to remove a vote if it was stupid. If you'll look at stuff happening around 4 AM EST last night, I was around, attempting to stop a lynch of the claimed rolecop and then went to bed and slept a lot. Since then, I've been around randomly, added to discussion that was going on around then, but never felt anything enough to put a vote on someone when I wasn't sure how much I'd be around. So no, I don't really have any scum reads right now. I find it hard to get scum reads with a D1 start because we have no results and very little to go on. I currently believe Iris, Cam, and BBM to be town (no surprises there), don't really like the feel of Paper's posts, but that's mostly just something in my head not liking it, I don't know why, so I'm not going to make a vote that I can't explain. I think Bizz is probably town, and I don't know about Nightmare, but I don't want to lynch someone for not being around much D1. I also agree with him that claiming this early is kinda a stupid thing to do because it only helps the mafia. I have also stated multiple times today that I was never planning to go to sleep before phase end without making a vote. I'm also not the only one who hasn't been voting much at this stage. I honestly don't like voting until towards the end of phase because it, FMPOV, doesn't serve much of a point.

Ugh. I need to go to sleep so I have some rest before my work at 4 am. But I have to handle this first, can we pick a target? Thanks to kaoz and eexcellen no longer being here I can do no CPS with Iris or BBM which is bad but whatever.

if you've been reading, i've already filled 3 cps requests, anyways. iirc BBM said he was full, too. pretty sure this is why you start some early.

Also, I don't think Eclipse, Helios, and Psych have posted at all this phase. I'm pretty sure we're still nolynching.

knowing eclipse('s timezone), she'll hopefully be on later, but most of us will be sleeping but helios is bad since i'm pretty sure he's been on, but he hasn't posted at all and probably won't be here.

also, just noting that if we do switch to rapier, he probably won't be here for phase end / in time for claim, since he never is

and i'm only on for the next half twenty minutes max, so um.

I'm merely observing right now.

I was thinking Iris, but considering our potentially town cop has faith in her, I'm holding off on her.

hmm. Let me do one more reread of two ppl on my mind.

That post just makes me want a scorri lynch more. No real scum reads at all for the most part? I remember higurashi you just said some people you found scummy for the hell of it. And you feel not voting until phase end is pointless even though it shows your thought process of who you though was scummie enough that entire day to warrant a vote in one nice little list at the end of the day. Also voting near the end of the phase also just helps power wagons and makes it harder to see where you stand at for most of the day on your other thoughts.

Shinori: Yes, and in Higurashi I also got bandwagoned at the end for not posting anything except randomly listing people who I thought were scummy. So excuse me for not doing that again.

Shinori: The reason I haven't had a vote most of the day is because I wasn't sure how much I'd be around today/if I'd be around for phase end to remove a vote if it was stupid. If you'll look at stuff happening around 4 AM EST last night, I was around, attempting to stop a lynch of the claimed rolecop and then went to bed and slept a lot. Since then, I've been around randomly, added to discussion that was going on around then, but never felt anything enough to put a vote on someone when I wasn't sure how much I'd be around. So no, I don't really have any scum reads right now. I find it hard to get scum reads with a D1 start because we have no results and very little to go on. I currently believe Iris, Cam, and BBM to be town (no surprises there), don't really like the feel of Paper's posts, but that's mostly just something in my head not liking it, I don't know why, so I'm not going to make a vote that I can't explain. I think Bizz is probably town, and I don't know about Nightmare, but I don't want to lynch someone for not being around much D1. I also agree with him that claiming this early is kinda a stupid thing to do because it only helps the mafia. I have also stated multiple times today that I was never planning to go to sleep before phase end without making a vote. I'm also not the only one who hasn't been voting much at this stage. I honestly don't like voting until towards the end of phase because it, FMPOV, doesn't serve much of a point.

A large paragraph that doesn't say a single person is scummy. You also say that you don't plan to go to sleep before making a vote, that you don't like voting until near the end of the phase, and then in the next post that you're leaving soon. This all seems kinda confused and I don't like it.

BBM: Yes. I plan to sleep soon, I also plan to vote soon. Is that such an impossible concept? *sigh* I'm getting frustrated because in the recent games where I've been town I've either been lynched D1, or shot N1. And now it looks like it might happen again when once again there hasn't been a lot of suspicion put on me except Paper getting a little annoyed at me at a couple of points during the phase and now all of a sudden he says he wants me lynched and everyone starts jumping on the wagon. Do people not see how bad that looks?

i guess my vote's staying on strawman unless my mind can magically change in the next three minutes, but i'm not feeling the scorri lynch as much as you guys, there's no reason, just a feeling. (i'll look dumb if you guys do end up lynching her and she flips scum, but w/e)

But if you guys really want me to list what little scum reads I have, fine.

Paper: Like I've said all phase, something about his posts are just not striking me quite right. But, like I also said, I don't want to make a vote when I can't actually explain why.

Straw: I said this earlier (I think. It might have just been in a CPS), but I don't really like the way he seemed apathetic to the role cop lynch. He said he didn't want BBM lynched, but then he didn't really seem to want to do much about it except make a vote on someone else random.

Aere: His vote on BBM earlier in phase seemed oportunistic. Also hasn't been around much, but like I said, I don't want to lynch people for that.

Now, those are my thoughts. However, I didn't feel like my reads were strong enough to warrant a vote on any of them earlier in phase. I have stated throughout my posts and CPS that those are my reads, so I don't see why a vote is needed to see my thought process. However, as it starts to get towards end of phase, and I get to the point where I head to bed, I've been looking through trying to find which one I want to settle my vote on.

Mm, ok.

I'm thinking

##Vote Rapier

You trusting bbm as much as you do seems a bit off to me. Moreso than everything else.

Straw: I said this earlier (I think. It might have just been in a CPS), but I don't really like the way he seemed apathetic to the role cop lynch. He said he didn't want BBM lynched, but then he didn't really seem to want to do much about it except make a vote on someone else random.

Although Strawman DOES look scummish to me, what was he supposed to do? He doesn't have the power to make other people change their votes, other than to say that he doesn't find me scummy, which he did. This point really doesn't make sense to me.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Scorri

If we want to go after someone who's been mostly inactive, I'd rather go for Nightmare who's been both inactive and scummy.

And Cam your vote is still on itself.