Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

If you are town, you shouldn't be stooping to amazingly mature things like "fuck you". After all, you've got a nice role to back you up. Now, you are not being helpful by voting for me. Grow up and stop whining when people say you're waffly. Again, I do not give a shit about which of my visitors are lynched today.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are town, you shouldn't be stooping to amazingly mature things like "fuck you". After all, you've got a nice role to back you up. Now, you are not being helpful by voting for me. Grow up and stop whining when people say you're waffly. Again, I do not give a shit about which of my visitors are lynched today.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

I am on a fucking iPad and my typing speed is cut by like eighty percent. You are making shit up about me. I told you several times to stop, and even in the post you quoted there was no instance of me calling you a liar. You continued to misrepresent me, so I gave you the only response your attitude deserves. You then stooped to a personal attack on me back, so maybe you should grow up a little yourself. I am allowed to change my opinions in light of new information, and I am allowed to be not sure what to do. Get off your fucking high horse.

The only thing I am calling you a liar about is your misrepresentation of my play this game, because frankly you are full of shit in that regard and are ignoring things damaging to your "Paperblade is scummy" case. So I will fire this back at you: if you are town, I hope the hosts rip you a new one in postgame

As long as one of the two is lynched, I don't care. Paperblade being stupid and snippy isn't helping his case. BTW, that's a very unattractive quality in a man, so kindly cut it out.

Haha, I found this extremely funny, I should probably actually reply. I originally found eclipse and paper both scum, and i wouldn't be surprised if one was scum and the other to be SK frankly.

I am on a fucking iPad and my typing speed is cut by like eighty percent. You are making shit up about me. I told you several times to stop, and even in the post you quoted there was no instance of me calling you a liar. You continued to misrepresent me, so I gave you the only response your attitude deserves. You then stooped to a personal attack on me back, so maybe you should grow up a little yourself. I am allowed to change my opinions in light of new information, and I am allowed to be not sure what to do. Get off your fucking high horse.

Do I need to remind you about why Rapier was lynched? You have been going back and forth with your opinion. You got extremely upset when I said you were waffling. An ISO of you will show the same thing - your opinion changes so damn fast it's not funny. Like it or not, that is what it appears to be. Now, you can man up and admit that your opinions change like the wind, and it doesn't look good, or you can continue to whine about it. Everything that's done in a game is up for grabs, and just because someone is suspicious of you doesn't mean that you go into hyper-defense mode. That is also a scumtell.

You don't vote for people you think are telling the truth, especially not between trackers. Thanks to your antics, I now have a target.

that would actually be hilarious

Was that focused at what I said? Forgive me i'm drinking and i need clarification.

I am on a fucking iPad and my typing speed is cut by like eighty percent.

This is true and I must admit I laughed at it because of personal experiences.

It was like a giant was being surrounded by a mob of dwarves. His soldiers couldn't keep the mob away anymore. He fell down on his knees, and begged for mercy. "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry! I will leave Shanghai alone from now on and focus only on the war." A voice came up and spoke the words "not good enough".

Then, out of nowhere, Zhang Da-Yan appeared, the master of the So ka ken style. He got down on his knees and begged for Zhang Lie-Shan's life. Being made up of honorable men, the mob took pity on these men and Zhang Lie-Shan was forced to leave Shanghai and take the army with him, never to come back.

Strawman has been lynched! He was:

Dear Strawman,

You are Zhang Lie-Shan

You are the son of Hokuto Sōkaken master Zhāng Da-Yan and Zhāng Tai-Yan's older step brother. You used to serve in the Beiyang army, but you joined the National Revolutionary Army after the collapse of the Beiyang government and eventually made it to general. You are a giant at least 4 meters tall however you try to kill just about everyone who brings up the topic of your abnormal size.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Place informants on <USER>". You will use the spies at your disposal to spy on <USER> and any night results <USER> receives, you will also receive. In short, you are the Informant.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when you have achieved parity with the rest of the town

Votals:

Strawman: Helios, Paperblade, eclipse, Camtech

Kay: Shinori, Psyc, Levity

Voteless: Iris, BigBangMeteor, Kay, Strawman

It seems BigBangMeteor has reappeared

Paperblade and eclipse have been punished for breaking CPS rules.

It is now Night 2. This phase ends 47 hours and 10 minutes from this post on.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Wow, I saw two scum. I trust those with more firepower than me know what to do?

Requesting that any and all protective roles don't target me, and don't lynch Paperblade outright if I end up dead. He may be a waffling defensive thing who needs to learn how not to claim other people's roles, but he's hardly the town's top lynch target.

Liar liar they never ever let you win

Liar liar everything you do is sin

Liar nobody believes you

Liar they bring you down before you begin

Now let me tell you this

So now you know You could be dead before they let you

I'm going to assume I'm allowed to post. Good job on getting scum. Eclipse, if you die, would you rather we go after Kay or Paperblade?

Also, Iris is most likely town. I hope you know who to target tonight, Iris?