[FE10]Another Gimmick Draft

PKL

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Nailah, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Drafting:

Snake. There are 15 P1 units (Nailah is free to balance this), meaning we get 3 each. Then we draft from Part 3 with the last P1 drafter getting the first P3 unit as compensation. There are 20 units here (I added Neph Brom and Heather to balance this). We then draft from P2 (there are 10 so we get 2 each) and then we draft from P4 (there are 17 here, leftovers will be banned) I added Lucia to P4 to balance P2 units.

Teams:

Serious Bananas- Edward, Muarim, Tormod/Soren, Gatrie, Brom, Lyre/Marcia, Astrid/Caineghis, Giffca, Pelleas

CR-S01- Jill, Leonardo, Tauroneo/Boyd, Tanith, Rhys, Mist/Elincia, Lethe/Nasir, Sanaki, Kurthnaga

Jedisupersonic- Nolan, Laura, Meg/Nephenee, Shinon, Heather, Kyza/Makalov, Danved/Naesala,Skrimir, Gareth

Lucina- Zihark, Ilyana, Fiona/Oscar, Janafff, Mia, Ranulf/Mordecai, Kieran/Tibarn, Bastian, Renning

*PKL- Aran, Volug, Vika/Titania, Sigrun, Ulki, Rolf/Nealuchi, Calill/Lucia, Ena, Stefan

[spoiler=Part 4]

Oliver

Volke

Edited by Professor PicKLe

1-3 - 6/20 turns

please don't tell me i failed at math again but im too lazy to check

1-4 - 6/26 turns

6 turn forfeits the seraph robe but idgaf, Miccy's HP is decent and Jill can just take Rafiel's robe.

1-5 - 6/32 turns

wait or was it 6 turns? I really don't remember. wait yes I FAIL

1-6-1 - 4/36 turns

Sothe, Jill, Taubroneo, Miccy.

1-6-2 - 2/38 turns

Let's play: Shove Sothe.

1-7 - 5/43 turns

Ferry Micaiah to the throne, profit.

1-8 - 4/49 47 turns

Nailah handles her side, Leo and Miccy go down, Sothe goes left.

Not obsessing over every little detail, BEXP distribution, item distribution, stats, etc. makes these chapters go a lot faster.

Edited by CR-S01

1-3....

that is all

Seriously though, this is hard. Everyone is so squishy and gets 2HKOed by everything. Sothe and Kurth not being able to be everywhere is annoying. Found a strategy for that, but it's going to require a minimum Lv.5 Micaiah (18/2 defenses, 10 magic, 7 speed).

1-9 - 4/51 turns

Micaiah was almost OHKO'd, lol... But it worked, and meh.

1-E - 5/56 turns

Everyone ferries things or gets ferried. Except for Leo. Jill <3

edited because of earlier math fail

Edited by CR-S01

Should I ship the Speedwing over to the GMs? Oscar's probably the only one that would have it, and he's got a 60% Speed growth.

Meanwhile, 9 Speed Micaiah is just begging for it.

Ilyana Lv.17 24HP 7Str 16Mag 16Skl 13Spe 6Lck 4Def 11Res

Not too sure if she's worth a Master Seal. Thoughts?

Edited by Lucina

Is that the only master seal you have? Even so, I'd use it on her because Fiona sucks either way, or just BEXP Ilyana to promotion. Then Ilyana can transfer another skill in her actual skill slot. For Fiona, I had enough BEXP by part 4 to get her to be decent in the Hawk army.

2-P - 8/64 turns

Elincia gets the bosskill somehow. One damage FTW.

2-1 - 5/69 turns

I hate this chapter. Got Heather for her pass and yeah. I concentrated more EXP + bosskill into Neph because non s-striked Neal isn't as good in the next chapter.

2-2 - 5/74 turns

BEXP'd Lethe a bit so she could pack more of a punch. Free unit was Neph, obviously.

2-3 - 5/79 turns

"Geoffrey's Charge."

2-E - 1/80 turns

Trollincia <3

edited because of earlier math fail

Edited by CR-S01

1-P - 5 turns (5)

Feed Edward kills. Micaiah crit a random guy.

1-1 - 4 turns (9)

Draco to Edward, made sure I got the Steel Sword.

1-2 - 4 turns (13)

Edward rushes to Sothe's spawn, Nolan takes right, Miccy kills a Javelin solider. Leo ferries and shoves Laura.

1-3 - 6 turns (19)

I don't care enough to sit around looking for a five turn.

My Fiona. She's turning out amazing.

Doubles everything on the map, except for Jarod and the Killing Edge Myrm, and ORKO's everything that she doubles.

:D

1-P: 6 turns/6 turns

Standard stuff

1-1: 7 turns/13 turns

Involved Micaiah taking Leo's Dracoshield and taking a few hits.

1-2: 7 turns/20 turns

Needed to get Thani for the next map, so it took turns

1-3: 6 turns/26 turns

Relied on Kurth and Aimee as distractions while going right through the door. Micaiah got bosskill.

1-4: 7 turns/33 turns

Sothe kills stuff, Micaiah supports. Ilyana didn't come.

1-5: 6 turns/39 turns

Sothe plays protect the squishies. Girls were pretty valuable against the north reinforcements.

1-6-1: 5 turns/44 turns

Girls take mid section. Zihark takes north reinforcements and east peg knights. Resolve!Sothe does the rest.

1-6-2: 4 turns/48 turns

Resolve!Sothe and Zihark handle the first wave of cavaliers, while Micaiah and Ilyana chip where they can. Zihark then goes to help Fiona, and Sothe handles the rest. Needed a crit on the boss, but between Resolve+Max Crit forge it wasn't a big deal.

1-7: 5 turns/53 turns

Resolve!Sothe does work. Fiona carries Micaiah and gets some "self-improvement" kills. Zihark , Volug, Ilyana and Tormod break doors for BEXP.

1-8: 4 turns/57 turns

Celerity Sothe does the east side. Nailah does the west. Everyone else just kinda goes wherever.

1-9: 5 turns/62 turns

Standard stuff. Sloooow Micaiah made it hard.

1-E: 7 turns/69 turns

Pass+Savior!Nailah ferries Micaiah. Fiona, Sothe and Zihark bring up the rear.

Didn't record stats. But Fiona is awesome, and Sothe is still pretty cool.

2-P: 8 turns/77 turns

lol

2-1: 10 turns/87 turns

DIS MAP!!!! :@

2-2: 4+4 turns/95 turns

Lucia, Nealuchi and Mordecai go and have a ball. This map is faster when you take the Lucia penalty.

2-3: 5 turns/100 turns

Paladin rush! Horseslayer dude was tricky. Ran out of 1-2 range weapons, so no Speedwing.

2-E: 1+4/105 turns

Elincia rushes down to magical square, gets hit by an archer and 1RKOs Ludveck.

No stats yet. Mordy got BEXPed to Lv.22 and Kieran's at Lv.12

Edited by Lucina

Let me think.

1: Full charge north. Kill stuff with ranged weapons.

2: Go to little fence. Warriors will attack.

3: Geoff kills one Warrior. Kieran takes on Horseslayer dude.

4: Horseslayer dude dies on PP. Kieran cantos towards door. Geoff breaks door with Brave Lance. Boss dies on EP.

5: Geoff seizes

So yeah, I guess it was 5.

Oh, and who's a good unit to be my 3-1 freebie?

Edited by Lucina

Kinda starting to regret drafting three laguz (Mordy, Janaff and Ranulf). I'm running out of Olivi Grass, and there's no more Stones.

And by the way, I found it funny that Fiona was my MVP in 3-6. I guess having Beastfoe and being 3HKOed by Tigers helps.

3-P - 8/88 turns

Oh you Skrimir, such a troll.

3-1 - 7/95 turns

Mist is so good! Getting doubled and 2HKO'd by everything. :awesome:

3-2 - 3/98 turns

nothing important happens here

3-3 - 8/106 turns

Burned shit, got good shit in return. I had to use pass and celerity for things, and I also sacrificed Soren like I always do. I should probably draft him one of these days.

3-4 - 7/113 turns

go up mountain, watch in vain as skrimir ruins all of your plans

3-5 - 2/115 turns

Too bad we don't get purge until 3-13.

3-6 - 6/121 turns

Yes, you read that right. Beastfoe!Crossbow!Leo absolutely destroys the right hand side, and Jill flies up to kill everything in her way. Meanwhile, Paragon!Jill beasts shit up and practically routed the top half, the only problem was the untransformed scrubs. So after Leo makes his way to the right and Sothe/Resolvecaiah go up, I turned on the allies (lol) so they could kill off untransformed stragglers in the middle. Jill made sure to kill untransformed scrubs on PP if they had low gauge because they need to diiiie.

edit: moar chapters

3-7 - 12/133 turns

I have Jill defect to the GMs and had her ferry Ike after he took a potshot at the BK.

3-8 - 4/137 turns

Jill is the best thing ever <3

3-9 - 5/142 turns

Fuck

3-10 - 4/147 turns

Jilllllllllllllllllllllllll <3 Jill laughs at stationary generals :P

3-11 - 4/151 turns

I didn't even have to avoid the crossbow warrior thanks to JILL. Of course Manith is still good.

3-12 - 3/154 turns

Tauroneo GOES DOWN, Leo/Sothe/Miccy also GO DOWN. Also put the NPCs on roam after the 1st turn so they could kill off stragglers (I just wanted the dracos to go after this one guy, but the whole mass moves and makes me rage :P)

3-13 - 2/156 turns

BRONARDO

3-E - 4/160 turns

Jill flies over everything and kills everything and anything that attacks her. She stunned NAILAH:P

Edited by CR-S01