Justin Bieber Sued For 9 Milllion dollars

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone once wanted to sue a mall because she tripped into a fountain while texting.

And was caught on security footage and the footage was put up on youtube or something iirc(I think thats she reason she was really sueing). It was pretty funny though.

Go to a rock/pop concert in front row seats, you will have hearing damage. How stupid is this person?

Doesn't matter, unfortunately. Stupid people can sue for the stupid stuff they do to themselves if there's no label telling them of the dangers. Scooters don't have the label, "Object moves while being used" for jokes.

I agree with Integ that a lot of people that hate him probably don't even know him or don't know him enough.... But....

Why does this kid have to be a year younger then me when he looks and sounds like he's 12????????????? >_<

Oh wait can't I say the exact same thing about myself?

WATCH OUT

WE GOT A LOLI OVER HERE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Freohr Datia

Why do I hate Justin Bieber?

Because he can't write music for shit. All of his songs are about how much he loves a girl at age 14.

Why do I hate him more?

Because boyfriend was not only a horrible song, but also had a white boy that should not rap, saying swag the whole song.

Why do I RESPECT Justin Bieber?

Because youtube videos got him to be a national sensation and everybody on the planet knows him and he has a shit ton of money and could probably fuck any girl he wanted to.

Criticism from musicians with legendary talent such as fuzz94, Fat Tony and Slushy Sal is criticism that should be taken to heart.

@ bold Uhhh, maybe if every girl were a groupie, lol. Someone has an awful opinion of women!

Edited by Tangerine

Anybody can sue anybody over any fuckin thing. By sue I mean they can attempt to get money. You may not when, but you'll still be a pain in the ass to the person, which sucks for them that you're that much of a little shit.

I see you missed the memo that pointlessly hating Justin Bieber went out of style months ago.

Give it a rest, guys. It's not funny anymore.

hating on bieber was funny? I don't remember that point in time. He's always just been an annoyance to me. Stupid conversations from people who love him and the people who hate him.

Why do I RESPECT Justin Bieber?

Because youtube videos got him to be a national sensation and everybody on the planet knows him and he has a shit ton of money and could probably fuck any girl he wanted to.

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not...

If it isn't: Those are really awful, awful reasons to respect somebody. Bieber haters < Bieber lovers. In a lot of scenarios, not all. and the pro-biebers are mostly young girls, so people should realize they are going to obsess over some sex symbol.

hating on bieber was funny? I don't remember that point in time. He's always just been an annoyance to me. Stupid conversations from people who love him and the people who hate him.

I actually pondered editing that in but decided against it.

Actually I've seen plenty of girls who don't want him, it seems his "charms" only work on a certain demographic. :P

Would it be more accurate to say "He could screw all the teenyboppers and sad lonely cougars he wanted to"? I don't care enough about him to know.

Doesn't matter, unfortunately. Stupid people can sue for the stupid stuff they do to themselves if there's no label telling them of the dangers. Scooters don't have the label, "Object moves while being used" for jokes.

This is sadly true. It's the reason why peanut butter jars warn that they contain peanuts and superman pajamas warn that they don't give the wearer the ability to fly, etc.

Remember, kids, if you see a label on an item that you think should go without saying, the company probably got sued for not having it before.

This is sadly true. It's the reason why peanut butter jars warn that they contain peanuts and superman pajamas warn that they don't give the wearer the ability to fly, etc.

Remember, kids, if you see a label on an item that you think should go without saying, the company probably got sued for not having it before.

Wait, peanut butter contains peanuts? I thought it was just made from peanuts! My whole life is a lie.

Edited by L1049