Blitz, Jester Goon, has been lynched!

24 hours for scumkill.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've been thinking.

I'm an idiot for genuinely considering Blitz as town.

Psych is scum. I'm not considering lynching him.

Proto, I'm on the fence still.

scorri, say something other than Hi.

Cam is lost and confused town. I take his post of dicking around seriously, as if he were part of a communicating team, he would not be able to make himself look believably clueless.

Zenax, Feralize, Core; I got nothing since my last post.

DAMMIT I was gonna vote Cam.

Ok. I'm around. Sorry, I intended to vote last time, but ended up crashing and not being awake for deadline. However, since I didn't really have anything to go on at that point, I probably would have followed the crowd and voted for Blitz so...

Anyways, from my reread, most people seem to think Elie is scum. I dunno, I didn't quite get that read, but I'm not 100% sold, so I'm not going to try and push that lynch. Proto seems fairly town so I'd be ok with that lynch. Obviously I'd be ok with my lynch, but that tells you guys nothing, so moving on from there. Core... is a slight town read? Feralize and Zenax are null reads, and I don't really know about Psych. On one hand he seems kinda scummy, but on the other hand it's Psych so I don't know. But, for now,

##Vote: Proto (L-2)

Also heavily suspecting psych. Not sure.on new in scorri. Proto plays this way as town or scum.

Proto. Why should we consider you and your effectively neutral, almost no-lynch stance? Do you have any thoughts on town players, or just the thought that only I'm scum?

Everyone else. Why should anyone consider lynching you over anyone else?

Bah, Camtech was my strongest Town read and he had to go get himself killed. In any case, with Blitzy's flip, I'm going to

FoS: Feralize

He voted for Blitzy when there was a vote tie between Camtech and Blitzy. We know that Blitzy was scum, and Camtech was Town. Of course, as I said before, Mafia members likely wouldn't risk voting for their scumbuddy in a situation like that since it would cast suspicion on them. But, on the other hand, Feralize might have been desperate to have a scum lynch, because if there are three Mafia members, Mafia can only afford three mislynches. And the fact that I said I wouldn't expect Mafia to pull off something like that probably just adds more reason for Mafia to do exactly that. Not the first time I've seen scum do something scummy because Town wouldn't expect scum to act scummy.

As for my vote

##Vote: Elieson

Yeah, I completely changed my mind about him being scum. What caused it? Blitzy's flip. If you check Blitzy's posts, it seems like his only "scumread" was on Elieson (with other votes being random). That might not mean much, but him saying that he'll NEVER lynch Elieson makes me think that he had no intention of voting for Elieson ever, since his post implies that it would require a good strong reason to convince him to vote for Elieson. If Elieson were scum, Blitzy would have wanted to keep Elieson as a possible vote target to take the opportunity to lynch him if the time comes.

That being said, my reasoning for Elieson being scum hasn't vanished, and I still find it suspicious, but Blitzy's flip makes Elieson more Townish than scummish from my point of view. I want to hear everyone else's thoughts as well, especially the quiet people like scorri and Corey (hey, their names rhyme!)

Elie: Why you should consider me town... that's a good question. Looking back, I see that Serious Bananas had all of two posts in the game, both of which were essentially useless. That's good and bad for me. It's good because it means there isn't a lot to judge me on based on the person I subbed in for. However, it's bad for me because it looks really bad that he only had two posts. So. What I'm going to say is I understand if people don't want to lynch me right now. I just got here, and there's basically no read on me at all. So, I'm going to do my best to do some scum hunting, and hopefully through my actions I'll be able to help the town. All I ask is that you judge me based on my actions, not on the fact that Serious Bananas didn't exist.

Zenax, Feralize, and Core have been exceptionally quiet and unremarkable. Suspecting one of them as scum

Along with them and your other reads, you literally suspect half the town. I think it's more likely you're scum that's incredibly paranoid.

Along with them and your other reads, you literally suspect half the town. I think it's more likely you're scum that's incredibly paranoid.

Not really.

I suspect you as scum.

I suspect one of zenax, feralize and core as scum.

I'm indecisive on scorri, you could probably add her to the list of z/f/c, and make it one of those 4.

Proto is either very town or very scum.

I don't suspect half the town, but when everyone looks potentially scummy, it's like this.

Psych, 90% likely to be scum.

Zenax/Feralize/Core/Scorri, all 60% likely to be scum, each.

Proto, around 40% likely to be scum.

Because few can actually come off as ubertown in this kind of game, it's more like they become less scummy with activity and quality.

Also, way to dodge my question, Psych. Here. Answer this one, too. Am I wrong for being actively cautious?

You didn't ask me anything Elieson, and partially, yes, I do think you're being overly cautious. You can't just suspect everyone and only want to vote yourself.

You don't seem to be contributing more than votes for yourself and suspicions, so excuse me if I currently am not satisfied with your "Psych is 100% scum, everyone else is super scummy too. But not me."

Scorri seems fine right now, I'm thinking there's a pretty good shot she's town. I want to say Proto is too, but it's possible he's scum since it seems like he's trying overly hard.

Core is probably the most neutral person for me.

Those other three people are kinda off and blank reads for me, but leaning scum.

So you also suspect half the town to be scum... Psych it really doesn't help your case to say someone is scummy for suspecting lots of people and then go and say "You're scummy! And I'm leaning scum on these three other people, plus this other one could be scum..."

It's varrying degrees though, so it's a bit different. I at least have town reads, unlike Elieson. LET ME DEMONSTRATE WITH A PATENTED BIZZ SCUM READ COLOR CHART TM.

scorri Willing to contribute, and wanting to separate from SB who didn't even do anything.

Proto Very useful and talkative. Contributing a lot. Not as townie as scorri, if only because I sense there's something behind all of it.

Core See Zenax, but I'm getting more of a lazy town read from him.

Zenax Hasn't done much of anything and is new if I remember correctly. A null read, but leans scum.

Feralize See Zenax, but I am getting a stronger scum read for some reason.

Elieson Not giving anything other than scum reads and "lynch me I'm town, no one else is".

Also heavily suspecting psych. Not sure.on new in scorri. Proto plays this way as town or scum.

Proto. Why should we consider you and your effectively neutral, almost no-lynch stance? Do you have any thoughts on town players, or just the thought that only I'm scum?

Everyone else. Why should anyone consider lynching you over anyone else?

Psych, did you miss this? You are included in the "everyone else" pile.

And my reason for you being scum is blitz's vote on you.

Almost deadline

##Unvote: Camtech

##Vote: Proto

Because I'd rather get lynched than gamble on Blitzy or whoever being scum

That's not how you spell Blitz, Core.

ISO Links. Click these, and every post made by [uSER] will show up, organized by most recent to least recent.

Elieson

Luster Purge (Proto)

Delirium (Core)

Psych

Serious Bababas / scorri

Zenax

Feralize

Dead players:

Cap'n Flint (Blitzy)

Camtech

Manix

Shinori

I doubt Shinori's posts will yield anything of value, but Blitzy flipped scum and the other two were both nightkill targets by the Mafia. Actually, I'm really surprised at the lack of reaction at Blitzy's flip...

I still think Elieson is the best choice for a lynch today though. If players want to lynch someone else, I want to hear good and proper reasons as to why before I decide to follow it.