Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so sorry for not being around at the exact time. I've already said this to Bizz, don't you actually read?

Okay, but if you were there after the Blitz shenanigans, why didn't you scumhunt on the people who were there then. And I'm not sure if you've said, but what are your opinions on Blitz now? Still think he's scum?

oh fuck its that signature townie move Manix always makes. What do you guys think about that?

Also guys, we still need Aere, SB and Helios to say stuff, hold your horses, this rides not over yet.

You can have some thoughts that are the same as others, I just expect you to have some thoughts that are different too.

And stop voting for yourself; that's annoying as fuck.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

Talk worthless scum.

Also idk what the fuck manix is doing. But supposedly he's sleeping I want words form SB and ill drill the fuck out of manix tomorrow/tonight/whenever we are both here.

Eh? I was afk for a while, it happens. That and I was rereading since I'm shit at reads.

I think Flint was right in not letting eclipse off instantly, seeing as the claim came out of nowhere and I don't think it was really needed at that point. From what I've seen, eclipse seems to be more aggressive and swear more when she's scum. I'm leaning paranoid town with Shinori, considering how mad he's getting. I don't like how easily Manix is giving up here, it seems unnatural for him. All I've got from Marth so far is a bunch of 1/2 line replies that don't really show anything, trying to look more active by yelling "SB post". Aere and Helios are null reads.

I forgot aere and helios were in this game. I, however am about to go to work. Which means I'll be back sometime around 2 to 2:30 central. Here's to hoping one of those two get online and respond before i get back.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Helios

He's more likely to show up and i want him to talk + his thoughts. I leave in about 20 minutes though so I'm still around to talk.

Votals!

Eclipse/Iris: (0) -

La Levedad: (0) -

Aere: (1) - Helios

Cap'n Flint: (2) - Eclipse/Iris, Bluedoom

Helios: (3) - Aere, Cap'n Flint, Shinori

Bluedoom: (0) -

Manix: (2) - BBM, Manix

BBM: (0) -

Voteless: (Serious B, La Levebizz)

Friendly host reminder. 61 hrs, 20 minutes, until phase end, or majority of 6 causing hammer. Helios is at L-3

Also, I hate votaling from my phone, so I will provide votals generally around 12hr or 24hr incriments.

Also i will admit, these may be incorrect, due to phone browsing/organizing as a slight challenge. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Edited by Elieson

(I was voting for Manix--it says I have no vote)

but that's actually about to change

##Unvote Manix you need to stop doing that

##Vote: Blitz hey look, moving onto you next for pushing the third-party and uselessly voting inactives and leaving us at that.

SB, stop active lurking. I saw you in here a couple of times and you vanished.

oh oops, didn't actually see the SB post before making my post.

I'll analyze it later, I'm going out

Marth is rubbing me the wrong way a little

##Unvote

##Vote: Serious Bababas

I thought I had my vote on Blitz before, and I have strong suspicions Levy and Shinori are arguing townies. Shinori more so. Blitz is scummy in all of the games he plays, and his tunneling on a claimed third-party member is pointless and scummy.

So why, Bababas, did you agree with his attack on eclipse? Why would attacking a third party ever be more important than scumhunting? Seems like a noobscum play to me. And why did you not vote?

I didn't like how she just claimed out of nowhere. There was no reason for it, revealing our roles at this stage in the game does no good for the town and only helps the mafia. Assuming there's a doc, a rolecop or another power role involved eclipse telling the scum that she's third party narrows down their targets, and giving the mafia a better chance at hitting the doc isn't what a townie should be doing. So it makes sense not to completely trust her, with nothing to back up her claims.

I didn't like how she just claimed out of nowhere. There was no reason for it, revealing our roles at this stage in the game does no good for the town and only helps the mafia. Assuming there's a doc, a rolecop or another power role involved eclipse telling the scum that she's third party narrows down their targets, and giving the mafia a better chance at hitting the doc isn't what a townie should be doing. So it makes sense not to completely trust her, with nothing to back up her claims.

Exactly. She's not a townie. She's third party. Which means she's not scum either. And the town wincon is to get rid of all scum and harmful third parties, not to waste our lynches on neutral third parties.

Still no reason to vote on her... because she is a third party. We'd be wasting a lynch if we attacked a third party because she wasn't being towny.