Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

I'm way of BBM right now, because he only seems to say anything while defending himself. His earlygame with Manix was a load of crap which got us nowhere.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm way of BBM right now, because he only seems to say anything while defending himself.

I've talked about why I think Marth is scummy in several of my posts.

To recap, a lot of his posts have seemed sort of on-the-sidelines, interjecting stuff while not taking much of a side and not really doing much with regards to scumhunting.

Sorry I don't have anything to say other than the fact that Iris is of no concern to me.

Also honestly I'm not sure what to think of the argument at this point.

:/

Not a good sign. It got a little better, but still.

Also idk what the fuck manix is doing. But supposedly he's sleeping I want words form SB and ill drill the fuck out of manix tomorrow/tonight/whenever we are both here.

context: after I self-voted

Shinori never followed up with this, not sure why. Doesn't quite feel right to me, given his other actions in thread.

Wow that was productive. Although mind you, I skipped the parts that I already addressed.

My one problem with a Marth lynch is that he isn't likely to come back to claim before phase end. Which is :/

Thoughts on a Marth lynch?

Could anyone show me how to do the ISO thing again? I forgot how to do it...

hint hint I'm gonna try and scumhunt a little since my brother decided to take a break from watching Naruto on my laptop

Thanks Manix! That actually helped me out a bit. So now I can make a decent vote.

#Vote Aere

You've been lowkey blending in all game, which is a scum thing to do. You jumped on the SB bandwagon when people were on him for active lurking, you were really trying to force a Blitz lynch which IMO seemed kinda opportunistic, and now you're jumping on BBM who hasn't really done anything horribly scummy this game. I think you're scum trying to take opportunistic moments to catch everyone offguard and get an easy mislynch.

Thoughts on a Marth Aere***** lynch?

On Marth, concerned that he might be town not trying and that we might just mislynch him since he probably won't be back.

On Aere, though, might be convinced there. Maybe. :/

I'm tired guys, and I really just don't want to defend myself. I'll be feeling better before deadline, but if you want me to claim, I'll do it.

Okay, while Aere isn't looking quite as scummy as Marth to me, he's looking bad enough IMO and since he's actually made an attempt at scumhunting, I feel like his flip will be more informative than Marth's flip. Aere's will give us info about both the people who voted for him and the people he voted for, while Marth's flip will give info only about the former.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

Ding Dong.

Attention Duelists. There is 1.5 hrs left before all plays conclude.

I repeat, 90 minutes until End.

Still hate doing votals :/

Bluedoom (1): Serious Bababas

Cap'n Flint (1): Aere,

Serious Bababas (0):

Aere (3): Bluedoom, Helios, BBM

Shinori (1): Cap'n Flint

Helios (1): manix

BigBangMeteor (1): La Levedad

Eclipse/Iris (0):

La Levedad (0):

Manix (0):

Sure. But I'm going to need the doctor on me tonight.

I'm Town Rolecop. I investigated Bizz N0, and I won't disclose her role unless she allows me to, but she does... control our destinies.

>_>

##Unvote, ##Vote: Marth

Not interested in a Rolecop lynch even if those can be mafia atm. So back to Marth.

Also, Aere, don't disclose Bizz's role, but is it one that cannot be mafia?

Uhhh. Well I don't like lynching this.

Assuming no CC. I still stick with what i stated earlier. BBM marth or helios. I wasn't a fan of Aere in the first place. Marth probably won't be here. Ugh.

hmm

##Unvote

gah, I hate this part of the day

it's hard to think clearly.

I kinda want the Marth lynch, but he won't be able to claim, and any other wagons are still going to be powerwagons. far out. :/

We could no lynch but that won't help us all, which leaves third party claim, still doesn't help us, probably hampers us more than anything cause it's not scum. Which means everyone else.

Between BBM and helios (Not counting marth cause he isn't here fuckin')

I think I would prefer helios, I originally didn't think he would be here but he is so.

##Vote: Helios

I'm perfectly OK with a Helios lynch. I see it as suspicious how he learned to ISO/found incriminating evidence on me in the span of 5 minutes. When he hasn't been doing much of anything himself.