Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

My hunch is that Manix is just guarded, I don't think there's a mafia hooker/roleblock anymore...

A mafia SG is pretty OP- it nullifies both the Tracker and Rolecop.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 1-shot SG? What? Less than 10 minutes after Bizz stopped the lynch and I'm already beginning to regret it...

Also, the flavour you got implies that you were roleblocked.

I've said this before: I don't have a safeguard part to my role. Why the hell would a bomb have a safeguard? Also, how do you suggest Duke Devlin (avatar of sexy that he is) has a safeguard role?

Meh, whatev: Your theory is wrong. You will find this out, assuming you don't get "hooked", again.

Manix, do you think Bizz and Aere are scumbuddies?

No, I don't. I think that the scumteam is probably Aere/Blitz. Aere because of reasons that I've already explained, and Blitz for rolefishing (and trying to play it off using self-meta), and having information by default.

Night preperation for tommorow's Semifinal duels begin now, bringing Phase End to 36 hours from now, or 1200 GMT -6, 7/31 (1 pm Eastern US, 12 noon Central US, on 7/31, or 10 am on 7/30).

Edited by Elieson

No, I don't. I think that the scumteam is probably Aere/Blitz. Aere because of reasons that I've already explained, and Blitz for rolefishing (and trying to play it off using self-meta), and having information by default.

If you don't think Bizz is scum, why do you think Marth was killed N1?

If you don't think Bizz is scum, why do you think Marth was killed N1?

Heck if I know. I don't know what goes through the heads of the scumteam, and that kill was just completely random (FMPOV). :/

I have no ability now and this proves that I wouldn't use it on LYLO to decide the game, so maybe that might help a bit.

I would not suggest scanning Manix a second time /: but if there is a roleblocker then you're screwed tonight anyway

Well, except I guess I would suggest either Shinori, Manix, or Blitz

but

I had a feeling that Manix might be lying about his role and is, rather, safe from all night actions instead of just a normal bomb

but that wouldn't add up either

just scan who you see fit

In any case I still think Blitz was scummy and Aere keeping quiet was not exactly good but I'm glad to see some of you have finally concentrated on SB active lurking, just as I mentioned pages ago. Not voting him yet because I think I'm gonna hammer?

Aere, try this; it's his latest post (before he died) with reads.

Well, it's possible that Marth was killed because his scumreads were spot on, but it would still be so very easy to engineer a mislynch on Marth D2. Ahhhhh I don't know.

At work, like always. At least I'm not working doubles, like I've been doing since Wednesday. God I'm tired, and craving 30 minutes to sit at a PC.

Just under 26 hours left to prepare your decks for Day 3 of Duels.

Cool story kids. Two things.

First, my bad.

That governor action didn't actually happen.

And.

We were at Lylo during D2.

So, being as I screwed up, I'm reoopening D2, fresh start, extending it.to a full 48 hr limit, and keeping vote totals as they were prior to the call for Phase End.

Shinori (3): La Levedad, Cap'n Flint, Aere

Aere (3): Manix, BBM, Shinori

Voteless: Serious Bababas, Iris

48 hours remaining.

Edited by Elieson

You... probably shouldn't have done that Elieson. Also, you mean D2, right?

Okay, we have 8 players left, with one confirmed third party. And we are in LYLO. So 4/3/1?