Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

Also, I doubt Aere is scum judging from Manix's "omg Aere is my scumbuddy" right before the Day 2 Lynch.

Will switch if no one decides to get on, but I think SB is far more likely to flip scum than Aere. I think the scumteam is probably Shinori/SB, but if I had to list my reads from scum to town, it'd be: SB > Shinori > BBM > Blitz = Aere.

##Vote: SB

I dunno, a lot of this game seems unbalanced as it is. And it's possible town has someone else who's faceclaimed so the mafia doesn't target them?

We're in LYLO, if town hasn't real!claimed by then, then that's just dumb. ;/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: SB

May or may not be around for deadline, I don't think Iris is scum. She may as well win, huh?

Fuck, I don't even know anymore. It's a 66% chance of getting scum with BBM, SB, and Shinori.

I think SB is far more likely to flip scum than Aere. I think the scumteam is probably Shinori/SB, but if I had to list my reads from scum to town, it'd be: SB > Shinori > BBM > Blitz = Aere.

Might I ask why?

Might I ask why?

Aere - Manix's gambit of claiming Aere as his scumbuddy + the fact that he was trying to pull a lynch of him all of Day 2, and he probably gave up when he saw it was futile. Manix would have to be an exceptional busser to pull that off. Also, since Manix flipped scum!hoooker, as far as we know, the only active role for town confirmed is Marth's tracker role, and that would make Manix's really weak w/o another role to block.

Blitz - Since I think Aere is townish, it helps in Blitz's case + I see no reason why mafia would know my role, and if they did know my role, they would probably use it endgame for "iris joint with us" unless the lynchee is actually part of the scumteam, of course. Plus, I hate to bring up flavor, but his explanation made sense.

BBM - I don't really want to believe there's a mason infiltrator in the game, yeah -- more of a gut feel.

Shinori - Mostly PoE, which is why I'm voting you over him, but just a Vanilla claim is kind of weak, almost as weak as a deathproof / bomb claim -- since Blitz has information at least.

SB - Since I'm the lyncher I think the deathproof claim is shit because I'm trying to lynch you, and how would I win if I can't? I don't see why a lyncher would be sent after a lynchproof. General scumvibes from your playstyle, too.

3 hrs 33 minutes left in the phase.

Votals:

Aere (2): Shinori, Serious Bababas

Shinori (1): Cap'n Flint

Serious B (3): VP Viper, Iris Aere

Serious Bababas is at L-1

Aere is at L-2.

Aere could still be scum though, with Manix's saying "HI I'M SCUM AND THIS IS MY PARTNER" that takes off basically all of the pressure. Do you remember SSBU? How I was "confirmed town"? I don't think we can trust him still.

If we were in MYLO, or anything but LYLO, I'd invite you to lynch me (hell, I did first day) but we can't now. Aere is giving me weird vibes and I don't like it one bit.

Aere could still be scum though, with Manix's saying "HI I'M SCUM AND THIS IS MY PARTNER" that takes off basically all of the pressure. Do you remember SSBU? How I was "confirmed town"? I don't think we can trust him still.

If we were in MYLO, or anything but LYLO, I'd invite you to lynch me (hell, I did first day) but we can't now. Aere is giving me weird vibes and I don't like it one bit.

It's either WIFOM or reverse!WIFOM, either way, I backed it up with other reasons.

Blitz or somebody please get in here.

Having played with Blitz for a while, I don't think he'll show, since his timezone. Shinori did promise that he'd be here, IIRC, but I think he's kind of scummy, and he's on your wagon, so...

@people who are here:

What scumteams are you guys leaning, or do you think it's a scum mayor?

Fucking amazing reasoning Aere. Looking back through quickly but it's a bit hard to find things since some of the links in the first post are broken.

Night 2 Start

Day 3 Start

Feel free to steal the links to update OP, Elieson. :P

that reasoning is hilarious though, no opinions changing though

honestly, though, ISOing / searching through thread isn't that hard :P

Elieson, you took those from when you were ISOing yourself, I presume. Go on, go click on those links, they don't link to the correct places. ;/

I think that Aere is mafia JOAT, and they planned the day 2 antics from the start. If one of them looked scummy, they used their panic button and Aere (who would be more useful than Manix alive) would come out of it completely clean and without suspicion, even though he looked worse than I did at the time.

Aere rolecops someone, Manix idles. Aere idles and pretends he was blocked, when he now has no way of being disproved since if his gambit works we lose tonight. Manix ends up being lynched and Aere engineers a mislynch on someone. And as Manix proved by posting, he could be around coaching Aere through this.

1 hrs 43 minutes left in the phase.

Votals:

Aere (2): Shinori, Serious Bababas

Shinori (1): Cap'n Flint

Serious B (3): VP Viper, Iris, Aere

Serious Bababas is at L-1

Aere is at L-2.

Edited by Elieson

Whothefuckfakeclaimsdeathproofasscum.

And iris is voting for SB who is supposedly her target. Helllllo.

In my first mafia, BBM fakeclaimed lynchproof. This has drilled into my mind that fakeclaiming any sort of deathproof role isn't a good idea and that I'd never do it myself.