Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you people don't want to get your hands off me. Its claiming tiiimmmee.

Yeah I'm vanilla. Srsly stop trying to lynch me.

What sort of defence is that? I get that you very well might be a vanilla, but why should that make us want to stop lynching you? You haven't given a reason for why you've done what you've done, nor have you given a better target, nor have you claimed a role that would make us wary of lynching you.

@Boron- Basically, in one game, Prims called for a vig shot on somebody even though he himself was the vig (to disguise himself).

What sort of defence is that? I get that you very well might be a vanilla, but why should that make us want to stop lynching you? You haven't given a reason for why you've done what you've done, nor have you given a better target, nor have you claimed a role that would make us wary of lynching you.

@Boron- Basically, in one game, Prims called for a vig shot on somebody even though he himself was the vig (to disguise himself).

Tell me why you should lynch me though?Also I did explain in my post earlier, I don't think you've read that though. I have given a better target- Snike, and I don't mind a Core lynch(I know I said he looked town earlier but that was because of how others acted around him. Considering he too doesn't have strong reads to go by, might as well lynch him).

I don't mind a Core lynch(I know I said he looked town earlier but that was because of how others acted around him. Considering he too doesn't have strong reads to go by, might as well lynch him).

what kind of a bullshit reason is that

fuck it, core can wait

##unvote

##vote marth

I somehow managed to miss Marth's defense. *facepalm*

Marth, your defense is that you're vanilla? Forgive me if this sounds harsh, but that doesn't make me less inclined to suspect you. It looks like an easy way out, to be honest. Instead of saying something convincing to get us off your tailcoats, you just say, "I'm vanilla, stop trying to lynch me"? Why should we? If you really are scum, vanilla is the easiest thing to claim because no one's going to be contesting your claim. Do you have any other reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch you, other than your "vanilla role"?

##Vote: Marth

>claims vanilla do avoid being lynched

yep.

I made a post for postgame SSBU detailing stuff about claiming (here). The problem with vanilla, is that you're better off (imo) shutting up and accepting the mislynch then force a powerwagon and outing PR's when they are forced to claim because of it. In other words;

I don't buy this at all.

Vanilla claim also means you miss out on the chance to out a counterclaim and town doesn't give a fuck if they lynch you.

scum!Marth would be throwing himselves to the rope here by not switching his vote to Core with his claim too.

Votals

[7] Marth: Manix, Snike, Shinori, BBM, Camtech, Xin Li, Kaoz

[2] Core: Prims, Levity

[1] Aere: Rapier

[1] Snike: Marth

[1] Rapier: Blitz

Not Voting: Aere, Core

That logic... ugh.public/style_emoticons/default/Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Look, I was defending you because the grounds on which you were being voted for were dumb. If they had a good reason I'd have probably voted you. That's why I think there might be scum on your wagon. I don't see why you have problems with any of this.

Oh yeah, you agreed with my thoughts on scum being in the Aerewagon, not the other way around. Don't take too much credit :P

Hey, I wasn't straight up calling you scum there. I was merely stating I could see the other players' perspective.

And my feelings towards any wagons are the same. If a wagon pops up rapidly, I start to think there is a scum wagoner. Especially if a mislynch occurs because of it. This was also my feeling in SFM when we got the BBM lynch.

I'm also not feeling the vote you have on Snike, man. We had an argument and we both backed off of each other. What are your reasons for that again (can you just repost them)?

Hey, I wasn't straight up calling you scum there. I was merely stating I could see the other players' perspective.

And my feelings towards any wagons are the same. If a wagon pops up rapidly, I start to think there is a scum wagoner. Especially if a mislynch occurs because of it. This was also my feeling in SFM when we got the BBM lynch.

In bold: Yes there was a wagon of three on you early on for apparently no reason. And you questioned it. That was what I did this game but apparently I came across as whiny.