Fire Emblem 7 Marcus Under Probation Draft

Chapter 24 - 2/121

Promoted Lucius, who went with Rebecca and Guy to kill Lloyd. I need that Orion's Bolt, so I sent Rath by himself to kill the bishop that has it. All in all, I say I did well.

EDIT:

Boron - Guy, Lucius, Rath, Farina, Rebecca, Hawkeye, Karel

I had drafted Hawkeye, and completely forgotten about it. *shoots self*

Edited by Xin Li

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did still recruit him right?

Yeah, I got him. I always get him. I just didn't deploy him on 24 and pretty much ignored him in the desert (not that he could've done much). Better that I remember him in 25, when I actually need him, I guess.

Chapter 25 - 10/131

Fuck you, Farina. That is all.

Chapter 26 - 11/142

Eh, standard defense chapter.

Edited by Xin Li

Ch 16 9/56

Hector and Eliwood go right, Matthew gets the village, Kent, Wil, Lyn and Sain shop and clean up and overall? Great level ups I mean Kent and Lyn both got STR! Also eff the Peg.Knight that killed Eliwood with a javalin after he got hit by 4 others in my first attempt

Ch 17 11/67

Slow Trek, got stuff etc, also Hector is a monster

Ch 17x 4/71

Lol Kent Rush got stalled a whole turn, Hector 2 shots the sub-boss, also got Canas

Ch 18 5/76

could have done it in 4 but I wanted more EXP, also Hector got crti by Luna and lived with ONE HP, Kent, Canas and Wil got some levels

Ch 19 7/83

Standard charge and Hector got a lucky crit on Uhai

Ch 19x 4/87

Fiora flew hector over the mountain DODGING BOLTING, HECTOR AND FIORA OWN THE GUY 4 TURNS BOOYA

Chapter 27 - 10/152

Good news, I got Kenneth's map.

Bad news, I skipped Karel. Forgot Eliwood couldn't talk to him and he cost a turn already. No rule about recruiting everyone, so FUCK IT ALL.

Chapter 28 - 15/167

This map is always 15 turns.

Chapter 28x - 167

I will not allow myself to get anything more than 20 turns for this map.

Edited by Xin Li

Chapter 29 - 9/176

Chapter 30 - 5/181

Chapter 31 - 11/192

Chapter 31x - 5/197

Chapter 32 - 8/205

Chapter 32x - 1/206

I think my Hawkeye is blessed. More speed and luck and defense than he probably should have, haha. Rath and Guy are doing pretty well, but too bad I couldn't get a Light Sword which might have cost me a turn on chapter 30. Defend chapters are lulzy. Farina died way too many times and made me restart 32 over and over again. Interestingly, if you promote her while she's carrying Hector, she can still ferry him despite not being able to pick him up later. Cleared 32x in one turn when Rath got a silver bow crit. (Guy was next to him.)

Edited by Xin Li

Final - 6+1/213

Uh ... I forgot to get enough door keys. Crap. That made this chapter a bit longer than it should've been. Hector crit-killed Lloyd. Lol. Got to Nergal on turn 6. Rath and Eliwood teamed up on him. Athos Luna'd the dragon for the 1-turn clear.

214 turns, huh? Considering my horrendous early game, I would say that this isn't unsatisfactory. Stats and final write-up coming next post.

Edit: According to the epilogue, my TC for 29 was 8, not 9.

Edited by Xin Li

Ahaha ... early game was kind of annoying without Marcus. Curse you, bandits that Eliwood can't double! Curse you, pegasus knights that run away when wounded! Curse you, things that Hector and Eliwood couldn't mow down alone! Curse your 2-range, Rebecca!

But at least my drafted units were able to get lots of early EXP, so they were better set for mid-game.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Hector   20/07    46   19   15   16   14   22   12
Nils     11.39    29   00   01   18   17   08   10
Eliwood  20/20    52   27   26   21   25   21   13
Lucius   20/18    41   25   22   24   06   07   26
Rath     20/20    52   25   26   28   17   16   12
Guy      20/20    55   19   29   30   18   09   07
Rebecca  20/20    47   23   30   29   27   08   11
Hawkeye  --/20    59   25   22   19   20   17   17
Farina   20/03    35   17   16   17   15   15   18

Hector: He was strength-screwed before promotion. That came back to bite me in the ass later. Otherwise, Hector is Hector.

Eliwood: Got early blessings, which really helped me out later on. Capped strength! Wish he had done the same for speed, too.

Lucius: Was quite beneficial. Hit stuff with magic, healed stuff, warped people.

Rath: Ferried Hector, cleared the way, killed bosses, dodge-tanked ... he was awesome as always.

Guy: Caused me some problems in recruiting him, but helped my earlygame. No regrets drafting him.

Rebecca: Surprised me. Got early blessing in strength and so was able to kill stuff dead. Capped skill and speed. Awesome, Rebecca!

Hawkeye: Blessed overall. His speed is already above average. Tanky, never died, walked across water, and helped a lot.

Farina: Hated her. Drafted her only so she could ferry Hector in VoD, so got a late promotion. Costs you tons of gold. Bleh.

Ninian and Nis: Dancer and a bard.

Ch 20 6/93

Ch 21 4/97

Ch 22 6/103

Curses, heath decided to be a punk and attack me from the rear while I tried to rush!

Ch 23 5/107

Pent was helpful slaying everything including Jasmine, Kent and Canas both promote

Ch 24 2/109

Wil Promotes

Barely had Lyn low enough level to get Lloyd [been stopping myself from even taking her for acouple maps] everyone just clobbers Lloyd lol

Ch 25 7/116

Fiora flew to the right fort, Hector, Canas, Kent, Wil took the Center, Eliwood, Matthew and Lyn took the left, Kent nearly died quite a few times

Ch 26 11/127

Defense.. what else is there to say?

Ch 27... 11/138

Jerme... thats all that needs to be said

Ch 28. 15/163

Lol Jaffar protected Zelphiel, I manged to get the Brave Lance for Kent :D

Ch 28x --/163

GRINDING, also Matthew promotes

Ch 29 9/172

Ch 30 - 5/176

Fiora and Warping Canas ^^

Ch 31 11/187

Why are there so many defense missions in fe7...

Ch 31x 5/192

Ch 32 8/200

Replicated my "Caps" drafts tactic of warping my flyer with hector as far as possible while everyone else cleaned house also Renault hiya Fortify, darn it hector why did you miss the boss

Ch 32x 1/201

Warp, Matthew Silencer

Final 6 + 1/208

Door keys spread out and killed the bosses, Hector and Matthew destroyed their opponets, so did Kent, Canas Wil and Athos, Eliwood and Lyn were there as support Renault healed, Ninian danced.

Will do my final write up and stats in a bit

Edited by Jedi

• 2 weeks later...

Shin saves Lyn!

NoMarcus50.png

First order of business....rescuing Hector with Dorcas? But SHIN (which is the name of my tactician, lest you forget), Hector has a massive 17 DEF while Dorcas only has a measly 6 DEF! Why would you do such a stupid thing? Perhaps you'll find out...

NoMarcus51.png

Why not, it's a perfectly good sword!

NoMarcus52.png

Of course, another strategy of war is to have perfectly good sacrific-er...men willing to put their lives at risk for the greater good! But not women, we need them to spam staves for Warp. Like Lucius, but I don't have him drafted.

NoMarcus53.png

This way he won't be ambushed by any gagged enemy archers. We all know how much they hate trees.

NoMarcus54.png

Who told you you could do that!

NoMarcus55.png

...Fine, I'll let it pass this time.

NoMarcus56.png

No, all of my units are cheating! Everyone knows they never prosper!

NoMarcus57.png

You owe me several good levels for that!

NoMarcus58.png

Wil is the only one on my team who takes hits like a champ.

NoMarcus59.png

I bet you never saw this coming!

NoMarcus60.png

Not you too, Wil! You were the only one I could trust to be so incompetent, but even you betray me? Must all good men betray Lycia? And don't even think about telling me it has something to do with your mom, we saw her yesterday and she was not as sick as you claimed.

NoMarcus61.png

Dorcas is coward man who hides in mountains instead of recklessly endangering his life.

NoMarcus62.png

Give that back, or Eliwood will sternly wag his finger at you, and you don't want to be there for that.

NoMarcus63.png

For every good Eliwood level, there are many more bad ones to come.

NoMarcus64.png

No fair!

NoMarcus65.png

Good odds!

NoMarcus66.png

Well, he can't hit 4 48%s in a row can he?

NoMarcus67.png

Or even one, apparently.

NoMarcus68.png

What's this? Wil, get back to work! You don't get paid to frolick in strangers' houses! That's Matthew's job!

NoMarcus69.png

That's terrible advice! Then I'd have bought all of the Slim weapons and found out that they're horrible. Why do they cost more than anything ever, the shopkeepers should be paying me to take them off of their hands!

NoMarcus70.png

The blade's cursed! I knew we should have pawned if off as soon as possible. Lyn, I am not paying a church to get that removed for you.

NoMarcus71.png

So bro.

NoMarcus72.png

Not again!

NoMarcus73.png

Second time's the charm.

NoMarcus74.png

I've never had such a bro Hector before, his amazingness is an example to us all.

NoMarcus75.png

4 69%s, that's uncharacteristically lucky for one who deigns to call himself SHIN.

NoMarcus76.png

As was that! No Skill/Speed, what is this?

NoMarcus77.png

No, I thought I had outwitted them!

And that's how Shin saved Lyn except from the cursed blade in her possesion but that'll never come back to bite us in the butt.

Chapter 16- 6/46 turns

It's all thanks to my excellent tactician who seems to be working at his second job or something, apparently we don't give him enough money.

Done in by my Achilles tendon...70% hit rates.

NoMarcus78.png

Keep it down, we were trying to go for a sneak attack! Sneaking into the front of a stronghold always works, because they never see it coming; tactical espionage has never been more Ephraim!

NoMarcus79.png

But Dorcas' 43% hit landed!

NoMarcus80.png

Ha, shoes on the other foot now, you Laus bastards.

NoMarcus81.png

Quit pointing your sword in the air and go stab that torchered Social Knight!

NoMarcus82.png

He shall get into Louise's heart for his accomplishments! And uh...*checks list of units* Isadora as well!

NoMarcus83.png

This plan will surely not fail. No, not surely. Assuredly.

NoMarcus84.png

Sain, you lout!

NoMarcus85.png

All the rage! Sain got a very nice level! But perhaps things will go better next time?

NoMarcus86.png

Not again! Dorcas didn't even hit this time...

NoMarcus87.png

What did I tell you about holding your sword in the air? It's a bad habit! Sure, it may seem fairly innocuous at first, but suddenly, you're doing it everywhere! Battlefields, Duels to the death, birthday parties, the list goes on!

NoMarcus88.png

Well, if it's only once or twice...

NoMarcus89.png

This worked so well last time!

NoMarcus90.png

Sain Sain, he's the man, if he can't do it, noone can! Now where's Gary Oak's pimp mobile?

NoMarcus91.png

We're supposed to be making up for lost time, not screwing things up even more!

NoMarcus92.png

Erk avoids a fatal blow depending on your definition of avoids, fatal, and organic.

NoMarcus93.png

I've never seen so many 70%s whizz by in my life! So this is what it feels like to be SHIN...

NoMarcus94.png

This better hit, or your name's Mud.

NoMarcus95.png

Ha, you are no threat to me!

NoMarcus96.png

Or I to you, apparently.

NoMarcus97.png

94% is a little risky, don't you think?

NoMarcus98.png

Erk's as good at choking points as anybody, as long as there's a door between him and the enemy.

NoMarcus99.png

A manly level for a manly man. Man, I can just imagine Dorcas wearing an apron that says "Kiss The Cook"...man.

NoMarcus100.png

Hahahaha, even weighed down Sain doubles him.

NoMarcus101.png

He's free to do this...right? Right, guys? Can someone confirm? COFFERNATION PLEASE.

NoMarcus102.png

The irony of placing a staff that unlocks doors in a treasure chest room locked by a door is completely lost on me.

NoMarcus103.png

I told you it would come to this!

NoMarcus104.png

Well, I guess it's not that bad.

NoMarcus105.png

Now he won't get 2HKOed by really weak mages.

NoMarcus106.png

Well, if he was trying to kill himself, this would be foolproof.

NoMarcus107.png

He chipped from inside the jail, apparently they can do that.

NoMarcus108.png

It was nice knowing you, Erky-poo~.

NoMarcus109.png

Now they can both kill themselves!

NoMarcus110.png

who

NoMarcus111.png

Damn you, Hector!

NoMarcus112.png

worth it

NoMarcus113.png

Well, there goes one turn down the drain! It's all Hector's fault!

NoMarcus114.png

Dear me...

NoMarcus115.png

SHIN LUCK IN ACTION

NoMarcus116.png

He won't miss twice in a row...right?

NoMarcus117.png

Your death will not be in vain! See, we can't capture you, but if we could, then your death would totally be in vain.

NoMarcus118.png

Sain is so goood.

Chapter 17- 12/58 turns

Edited by Refa

Full disclosure: Shin likes hide-and-seek-with-THE-WIFE better.

NoMarcus119.png

Nah, just for the sport of it all.

NoMarcus120.png

That's not even close to the house! Do you have some sort of skill you're not telling us about?

NoMarcus121.png

Hey, how dare you call someone that! I am deeply offended by such language. Why in all of my years of playing Fire Emblem, never have I felt such callous disregard to the player as I do now!

...Moonclave, moonclave...*looks in dictionary*

NoMarcus122.png

If only Sain doubled him...

NoMarcus123.png

He's the one with the Devil Axe, this can't backfire on me!

NoMarcus124.png

dammitnevermind

NoMarcus125.png

Surely this time will fare better on Sain?

NoMarcus126.png

It's like the game already knows Dorcas is fucked and is now taunting me with the semblance of good luck.

NoMarcus127.png

Can I....actually make it?

NoMarcus128.png

So bro. Although now I must question whether I tactician is really SHIN.

NoMarcus129.png

{excerpt from The Knight's Guide To Attaining Social Status}

Chapter 12- Battle Tactics (Other)

Of course, there comes a time when even your greatest skills fail you. The 10 second lunge only works if the enemy doesn't realize you're just going to stand in place for around 10 seconds. The horse jump attack has led to many fatal injuries, which is why any knight of any real social status would not be caught dead using such a move. Even the Fancy Sword Swirly Of Death is prone to failure if it's a little too close to the kneecaps. Remember the 5th rule in the Top 23 Most Imporantest Rules Ever for the Social Knight; We are not to be held liable for any injuries sustained from activities derived from this book. Therefore, to avoid a fruitless lawsuit with us which we will most certainly win and then proceed to contersue your sorry ass, you must learn diversionary tactics.

One of the most prominent of these is the "Look, it's a plane!" tactic. By pointing your sword up in the air and then looking up, your opponent will be thrown into complete dissaray. "Why is he looking up", "What could possibly be more distracting than my axe", and "KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL" were just some of the responses we got back from dying foes on what they thought of this technique.

NoMarcus130.png

Damian clearly does not have the best swordarm around.

NoMarcus131.png

The only kill that's worth killing for is overkill; live life true, the Sain way.

NoMarcus132.png

I'm pretty sure that's not a sword.

NoMarcus133.png

It took years of practice and shoulder wounds for Hector to master that technique.

NoMarcus134.png

Well, at least it's not an axe to the face or a boot to the head; that would just be silly.

NoMarcus135.png

Erk is on a roll, that cape must be like, his lucky cape.

NoMarcus136.png

It's almost as good as Mimic Darlovan.

NoMarcus137.pngNoMarcus138.png

Well, maybe not...

Chapter 17x- 4/62 turns

Unit        Level    HP ST SK SP LC DF RS  Weapon Level
Hector      20.00    34 18 11 10 10 18 06  A Axes
Eliwood     12.00    27 10 12 12 11 08 04  B Swords
Dorcas      12.00    36 13 11 06 07 07 01  B Axes
Erk         08.87    21 08 07 07 05 04 07  C Anima
Not-Mud     10.54    27 14 08 10 06 07 02  D Lances D Swords

NoMarcus142.png

Nah, I was just joshing you.

NoMarcus143.png

I go for the gusto.

NoMarcus144.png

Well, as long as I'm the one dishing out the 6% crits, they're cool.

NoMarcus145.png

Getting hit by Longswords builds character.

NoMarcus146.png

Of course, I'd prefer more strength of a character, rather than one that's uh...lucky.

NoMarcus147.png

I knew giving him that Skill Book was a good idea. Oh, yeah, the other stats are pretty nice too.

NoMarcus148.png

I think the pain is all in his head.

NoMarcus149.png

Erk shunned...for the rest of this chapter.

NoMarcus139.png

Let's do this! I sure hope Iron weapons don't carry some sort of Gotcha! Devil effect.

NoMarcus140.png

I can only handle 14 STR and below!

NoMarcus141.png

He's making up for lost time. I could instant promote him, but what's the fun in that, I say? I SAY.

Chapter 18- 3/65 turns

I too subscribe to the church of SHINtology; fear my lack of concern about money and/or precious resources!

NoMarcus150.png

The promo gains were too tempting. He's like Marcus with a headband, better growths, more luck with the ladies, and worse resistance to them (and uh...just worse resistance too). He shall save team!

NoMarcus151.png

Hector is the very model of efficiency; except his really heavy armour and his fat-ass, but those only become an issue after he promotes; he's lean and mean (as leen and mean as a 13 CON man can get, anyways) as of now.

NoMarcus152.png

I almost forgot to remember to not forget that I am SHIN. I swear, the game must have a built-in code to rearrange the RNs whenever you enter "SHIN" as the tactician's name. It's kind of like the "Konami Code", only with half the fun and twice the developers snickering behind your back.

NoMarcus153.png

Almost makes up for being tear-jerkingly incompetent earlier. I'd like some speed though.

NoMarcus154.png

Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you get your own kills?

NoMarcus155.png

Dorcas always remembers to pay back his debts with added party favours.

NoMarcus156.png

You'd think Dorcas would have like max resistance considering he's married to THE WIFE.

NoMarcus157.png

I'd gamble on these odds.

NoMarcus158.pngNoMarcus159.png

I think I've got this guy's number! Of course, with SHIN luck, anything could go wrong.

NoMarcus160.pngNoMarcus161.png

Wow...that actually worked. I wasn't expecting that!

NoMarcus162.png

SO BRO.

Chapter 19- 4/69 turns

Magic is a tired trope, let's seal it away!

NoMarcus163.png

Ha, my luck hasn't ran out yet!

NoMarcus165.png

Wow, Dorcas is...Dhalshim! Don't tell me you can't see that Yoga Fire that he's sending along with his handaxe.

NoMarcus166.png

Could have been SKILL and LUCK, but noone gets such awful levels, or I'd have heard about them by now!

NoMarcus167.png

I wish he hit one of his own units by accident instead...Although with that accuracy, he'd probably miss hitting them by accident.

NoMarcus168.png

This always happens! My pure tactical genius is ruined by my extremely bad luck.

NoMarcus169.png

That wasn't very nice of Eliwood. He needs to learn some manners and learn to stop stabbing girls with ponnies before it gets him somewhere he doesn't want to be; the Armour Knights camp! Censored for gore.

NoMarcus170.png

STOOPID GAME.

NoMarcus171.png

You'd be happier if you weren't dead! Trust me, I know these things.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's try that last one again, shall we? And by we, I mean Shin, you certainly weren't helping me out much during this!

NoMarcus172.png

Even better than Marcus! He truly is an inspiration to us all, except for Erk who's a jerk, so he doesn't count anyways.

NoMarcus173.png

See, Hector is already following Sain's lead and one shotting everything that gets in his wa-

NoMarcus174.png

dammitnevermind

NoMarcus175.png

Who put this guy in charge of an army? It's no wonder he failed so miserably in FE6, he can't even hit anything!

NoMarcus176.png

Well that was rather uh...Man, what a level, it was so..hmmm....Welp, there's more where that came from, because this level was....that is to say uh...totally expected.

NoMarcus177.png

I'm docking his pay. Heck, I was already doing to dock his pay, he gets double of the docking of the payment!

NoMarcus180.pngNoMarcus181.png

Dorcas is too good.

NoMarcus182.png

NO U

NoMarcus183.png

I regret nothing!

NoMarcus184.pngNoMarcus185.png

I'm sure he does, though.

NoMarcus186.png

WORTH IT

NoMarcus187.png

WORTH IT SOME MORE

NoMarcus188.png

Did you come to hear about my Slim Lance? Good! Then listen up! My Slim Lance...It's...weak...lacking in uses...bad crit rate...plus...useless...you think so?...oh yes... unnecessarily accurate...lighter than my bedsheets...fast...I hate it! Only needed by puny Pegasus Knights...when fighting...weak ass...almost kills...can crit...theoretically...

Oh, look at the time! I've kept you too long!

NoMarcus189.png

WORTH IT AGAIN IT IS ALWAYS WORTH IT DAMMIT

NoMarcus190.png

Time to get Dorcas an easy level...heheheh, sometimes I'm so unbelievably sma-

NoMarcus191.png

dammitnevermind

NoMarcus192.png

We're never coming back to this stoopid chapter ever never ever forever again.

Chapter 19x- 6/75 turns

Eliwood     14.12    27 10 13 12 12 10 05  A Swords
Dorcas      13.28    37 13 11 06 07 07 02  B Axes
Erk         12.00    23 10 09 09 08 04 09  C Anima
Sain        05.14    35 21 11 14 11 12 05  B Lances C Swords E Axes

But why stop there? We have a mad king to foil!

NoMarcus193.png

I'm surprised that didn't hit.

NoMarcus194.png

I'm surprised that DID hit.

NoMarcus189.png

SAIN SO FINE SO FUNKY FRESH

NoMarcus196.png

Well...I do want that Brave Bow. If I can get a Silver Bow too, I'm golden!

NoMarcus197.png

Wow...he's gotten really bad in his old age.

NoMarcus198.png

HA SOMEONE EVEN BASE SPEED DORCAS CAN DOUBLE YESSSSSSSS

NoMarcus199.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NoMarcus200.png

This plan can't possibly end in grief!

NoMarcus201.png

How does Sain keep on getting STR/SPD/DEF? He's too bro, that's why.

NoMarcus202.png

Stupid Sniper conned me out of a good item! For that, he must die!

NoMarcus203.png

BETTER THAN BRAVE BOW

NoMarcus204.png

Well...I'm not that much of a jerk.

NoMarcus205.png

I'll just kill this guy instead!

Chapter 20- 4/79 turns

Eliwood     14.40    27 10 13 12 12 10 05  A Swords
Dorcas      13.80    37 13 11 06 07 07 02  B Axes
Erk         13.24    23 11 09 10 08 04 10  C Anima
Sain        07.75    37 23 12 16 11 13 05  B Lances C Swords D Axes

Last time, we stopped an evil man who was being used for evil!

This time we're stopping an evil man who is being used for evil in fog of war. What an exciting and unexpected twist of fate!

NoMarcus206.png

If I were Dorcas, I'd be pretty sad that I was getting 1-Up'd by a 14 year old girl.

NoMarcus207.png

Louise'sOneTrueLover rolled an 8.

Pegalicious rolled a 7.

Louise'sOneTrueLover slit Pegalicious in half with Hand Axe.

PrepromoteWyvern rolled a 7.

Louise'sOneTrueLover slit PrepromoteWyvern in half with Hand Axe.

CorpseTheMonk rolled a 5.

Louise'sOneTrueLover slit CorpseTheMonk in half with Hand Axe.

AlsoPegalicious rolled a 7.

Louise'sOneTrueLover slight AlsoPegalicious in half with Hand Axe.

GenericOleg: KILL SAIN

CorpseTheMonk: WHY DO I KEEP ON DYING

NoMarcus208.png

One step away from my tactician's namesake, the oh so dreaded Shin level.

NoMarcus209.png

Since I couldn't get to the boss on turn 2, thought I might as well kick these louts a bit before moving on to the next chapter.

NoMarcus210.png

This isn't a risky maneuver in the slightest, no sirree.

NoMarcus211.png

Fun Factoid- If he equipped Fire, the poison damage would kill him because the game's RNG can go die in a hole because it's a loving bastard.

NoMarcus212.png

Dorcas is a cute little Pegasus knight, give it to him!

NoMarcus213.png

Olegg, so bad.

NoMarcus214.png

At least his timely death was not in vain for Erk's murderous rage.

Chapter 21- 3/82 turns

But wait, there's more! Now we have to save Ositia from the Stoopid Mercurian Knights!

NoMarcus215.png

It's almost like they didn't design these enemies with max STR Sain in mind.

NoMarcus216.png

I should have seen this coming.

NoMarcus217.png

There's no stopping Erk and his

!

NoMarcus218.png

Heath was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good. In this case, that happened to be 10,000 gold and a Brave Axe.

NoMarcus220.png

Dorcas has finally found his one true pai...calling in life! Killing thieves dumb enough to wield Lancereavers in his prescence, man, what a stoopid thief.

NoMarcus221.pngNoMarcus222.png

Just to show I wasn't lying about those goodies.

NoMarcus223.png

Eubans is pretty bad. I didn't even have to bust out a good weapon like Horseslayer (well it was good in FE3!) to kill his shiny metal ass.

NoMarcus224.png

Of course, he made it worth my while.

Chapter 22- 3/85 turns

But wait, there's more! Now we have to save Ositia from the Stoopid Mercurian Knights!

wait i think i already said that

But wait, there's more! Now we have to save Ositia Nabata from the Stoopid Mercurian Knights Bandits!

NoMarcus225.png

Before he was just a puny, mage. Granted, one that was pretty boss and ORKOed a bunch of things and was speed-screwed, but nevertheless frail and mortal.

NoMarcus226.png

NOW HE IS A GOD

NoMarcus227.png

when did Eliwood become good

seriously I'd like to timestamp that shit so I can bookmark it on my calendar

NoMarcus228.png

He even ORKOes Knights! It's a Christmas September 6th miracle!

NoMarcus229.png

Sage Erk is so fiiiiiiine.

NoMarcus230.png

Dorcas? Not doubling? Why, I never-hahahahaah, I can't say that with a straight face, stopid base SPD Dorcas is just so lame.

NoMarcus231.png

I may have to rethink this whole Eliwood bad thing...wait a second, isn't this the exact same level he got last time?

*checks upthread*

OK, so he got Skill this time, he's not as lazy as I'd like to think.

NoMarcus232.png

BASERK

NoMarcus233.png

All according to keikaku.

NoMarcus234.png

When Eliwood starts to revert back to his old bad habit of holding swords up in the air, PEOPLE DIE.

NoMarcus235.png

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NoMarcus236.png

Not even STR, really Dorcas? REALLY DORCAS?

NoMarcus237.png

If only Erk could double...

NoMarcus238.png

NINIAN IS MANLY

NoMarcus239.png

Pent didn't REALLY want this kill anyways.

NoMarcus240.png

Feels good for me too!

NoMarcus242.png

HE'S TOTALLY BONED

HEY ASSHOLE YOU'RE BONED

NoMarcus243.png

So much RES...

Chapter 23- 5/90 turns

...?! What's this?

NoMarcus244.png

WHY I NEVER

Eliwood     16.68    29 12 14 14 12 10 07  A Swords
Dorcas      15.39    39 14 12 06 08 07 02  A Axes
Erk         04.51    29 16 10 13 11 09 17  A Anima E Staves
Sain        09.56    38 25 13 17 12 13 05  B Lances C Swords D Axes
Ninian      02.25    15 01 00 13 11 06 05  S Dancing
Isadora     01.26    35 13 12 16 10 08 06  A Swords B Lances D Axes

i lost my save file long ago.

so im gonna copy refa

[spoiler=CH 11]RQpec.png

SHIN'S ETERNAL RIVAL

60yZI.png

i was expecting a NOTSHIN level, instead i got roughly equivilant to one.

6/6 turns

[spoiler=CH 12]we continue on to BIRDS OF A HORSEFEATHER which brings us many nunits

SRTSg.png

THWOMP has heavy defence and is easy to use. Shin would have liked it.

gN3tV.png

USELESS pink healer starts near team THWOMP i wish she was down south

ZdIja.png

clearly a master of combat

h8HML.png

not even soldiers fear his name!

MZiiB.png8zZnC.pngV0k2O.pngxqIfW.png

TURNS OUT HE IS MIXED BAG

YH9bZ.png

I know a true combat master when i see one.

cw4lY.png

:D

s0uze.png

Not shin employs lots of skill and little luck into her strategies.

nfQh5.pngg06gn.png

WHY

5/11 TURNS

[spoiler=CH 13]

This chapter was boring. Oswin dumped THWOMPLORD onto river.

E390z.png

NEW BEST UNIT

yzPZl.png

channeling the spirit of THWOMP

yDJp5.png

res

bBRvJ.png

no res

6/17 turns

[spoiler=CH 13x]

uvUH1.png

I guess some people want to be good.

J38u9.png

they all strive to be a combat master like Eliwood.

ibFRA.png

NEW LEAST FAVOURITE UNIT

V92Ow.png

lucky

tEXqt.png

THAT WAS A CRIT I SWARE

QK6BO.png

why MASTER THWOMP

7/24 turns

[spoiler=CH 14]

A new unit appears. Despite its high luck it dies easily.

6D3Up.png

2OYKH.png

over kill is a theme this chapter

XikLU.png

DOOSH

MwvoL.png

SOLDIERS NOW FEAR THE MIGHTY BARTRE

ULWu4.png

so good

hA6Id.png

hector is on a mission

fjooX.png

Master THWOMP still insists on being lucky

uOWIG.png

OHKO'ING BOSSES NBD

vFVHo.png

SPEED

r1yR6.png

SPEED

iXWXR.png

ah uh, even more overkill

8/32 turns

[spoiler=Ch 15]

cWd9t.png

no all you get is HP LUCK

YpkdR.png

SERRA is the woman for the job

Kqp83.png

ho man

you might be good

SijO8.png

and you might actually be a master of combat

Rm2iK.png

GET ME THAT AXE

8FiwB.png

STOP TRYING TO HIDE YOUR +HP LEVEL

dcGNQ.png

SO GOOD

ylOaS.png

i love normal mode sealen

WRiFM.png

man he's the master of ALL STATS

7/39 turns

[spoiler=CH 16]

In this chapter we get HORSEBIRD 1 (copyright esme 2012)

6jCFX.png

this is HORSEBIRD

HcHDv.png

ok this isn't funny anymore oswin

SApsv.png

eliwood fears no man

riBaa.png

holy cow he's already level 14!

woESk.png

HORSEBIRD

5/44 turns

Edited by General Horace

What is this chapter Ithink I found a new chapter in the game guys noone has never ever foreverplayed this one before I thinks so right or am I right?

NoMarcus286.png

SorryIsadora, but we have priorities and your wedding ring isn't one of them, sotake it off and put this on instead!

NoMarcus288.png

What could possibly gowrong?

NoMarcus289.png

NoMarcus293.png

NoMarcus294.png

RESET

NoMarcus296.png

DORCAS SO BRO

NoMarcus297.png

I TAKE IT BACK HE'D HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF DEAD

NoMarcus298.png

Sain wouldn't killhimself again, would he? And on a wall too, it'd be so embarassing!

NoMarcus300.png

Doing it twice can'thurt...

NoMarcus301.png

OUCH THAT HURT

NoMarcus302.png

Do you know what's even better than Short BowDorcas?

Because I sure don't butBrave Axe Dorcas is pretty pro as well.

STOP

NoMarcus308.png

IT'S HAMMERTIME

NoMarcus309.png

Well that's justoverhammer.

NoMarcus245.png

I'm sure he'll be OKguys.

NoMarcus246.png

Fat load of good that'lldo you.

NoMarcus247.png

THAT TROLL

NoMarcus248.png

Never stop being awesome, Sain.

NoMarcus249.png

Dorcas, the excessivecrits, we can do without. They are very flashy though.

NoMarcus250.png

Everything but Speed,but I'll manage!

NoMarcus252.png

I can't believe thatactually hit (It was 34% IIRC).

NoMarcus253.png

I can't believe it's notspeed. Nah, I"m just joshing you, it was completely expected.

NoMarcus254.png

Just steps to the sideof giant fireballs, what a-

NoMarcus255.png

dammitnevermind

NoMarcus256.png

So close to Speed, yetso far.

NoMarcus257.png

To kill thedefenseless troubadour or not is not an option this time, sadly.

NoMarcus260.png

OF COURSE

Chapter 23x- FREE/90turns

Eliwood     16.92    29 12 14 14 12 10 07  A Swords

Dorcas      19.93    41 15 13 06 09 08 02  A Axess

Erk         05.26    30 16 10 13 11 09 18  A Anima D Staves

Sain        14.77    43 25 15 20 13 14 07  B Lances C Swords A Axes

Ninian      04.05    17 01 00 14 13 06 06  S Dancing

Isadora     01.48    35 13 12 16 10 08 06  A Swords B Lances D Axes

And now to the reallyshort chapter! You know, the one that's an ass in EHM.

NoMarcus262.png

He doesn't deserve alevel 20 promotion.

NoMarcus265.png

That was quick.

NoMarcus266.png

Well...it could be missing HP.

Chapter 24- 1/91 turns

That wasWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK, one more!

NoMarcus267.png

Who else wants it?

NoMarcus269.png

ERK SO FINE (he doesn'tdouble though...).

NoMarcus270.png

GET SOME SPEED DAMMIT (although your level was actually quite nice but Speed please)

NoMarcus271.png

GET SOME ANYTHING DAMMIT (your level was just bad)

NoMarcus274.png

At least Sain almostnearly never dissapoints.

NoMarcus275.png

Not quite as good asDorcas getting Speed, but I'm not going to be looking this gifthorsebird in the mouth.

NoMarcus277.pngNoMarcus278.pngNoMarcus279.png

DORCAS IS TOO GOOD DESPITE HIS AWFUL SPEED

Chapter 25- 6/97 turns

Eliwood     17.65    30 12 14 14 12 10 08  A Swords

Dorcas      03.34    46 17 17 06 10 12 05  A Axes E Bows

Erk         08.62    32 17 12 14 11 10 18  A Anima D Staves

Sain        16.58    45 25 18 21 14 14 07  A Lances C Swords A Axes

Ninian      04.71    17 01 00 14 13 06 06  S Dancing

Isadora     03.89    37 13 14 16 11 08 06  A Swords B Lances D Axes