[FE10] The Best Draft team

Zanarkin

To 5 turn 1-3 wouldn't you need to give Micaiah Thani? Or is there another strategy I'm missing?

I hope this can be of help :P

The only thing Micaiah needs to do is dodge Burton (who is usually in worst bio by EP4), a javelin Soldier and probably the fighter, that can be killed by Eddie, because Ilyana couldn't kill him. The Jav soldier was in worst bio, he had like 90something hit rate, and Miccy was in low bio with 40 something avoid (she had Sothe's support).

Thani is not needed but it is useful to OHKO Burton.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've figured out a 3 turn of 1-6-1 is possible, but it requires a strong Micaiah and Jill, unless anyone else has a different strategy. I might have to restart at this rate, unless the 4 turn clear is what we're going for.

Edited by Xander

So Eddie got blessed enough to do the 1-2 4 turn? That isnt standard :p. Standard is 5 with maybe, the Energy Drop. Anyway, I still think the 1-3 5 turn strat is BS. Are you guys going for the lowest TC possible with abuse, then? And yeah, 1-6-1 is 3 turnable with Master Seal jill. She needs Adept and the Energy Drop though IIRC. Unless youre going to be resetting for double Adept...

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

So Eddie got blessed enough to do the 1-2 4 turn? That isnt standard :p. Standard is 5 with maybe, the Energy Drop. Anyway, I still think the 1-3 5 turn strat is BS. Are you guys going for the lowest TC possible with abuse, then? And yeah, 1-6-1 is 3 turnable with Master Seal jill. She needs Adept and the Energy Drop though IIRC. Unless youre going to be resetting for double Adept...

Not sure about that, Jill's going to be dropping Sothe off for the 3 turn. She just needs to be strong enough to survive the journey and not die. I'll probably have to restart to get the 1-4 seal at this rate since Micaiah is too weak to take on the northern enemies without Thani.

You mean the 1-4 robe, not seal right? That is a common problem for me when I draft Eddie. Usually my miccy is terrible defensively >:( so I always regret not getting the Robe. Theres not much you can do but sandbag Eddie in 1-4 so he doesnt 4 turn it >_>

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

You mean the 1-4 robe, not seal right? That is a common problem for me when I draft Eddie. Usually my miccy is terrible defensively >:( so I always regret not getting the Robe. Theres not much you can do but sandbag Eddie in 1-4 so he doesnt 4 turn it >_>

No I mean the seal. Then I can have a promoted Edward and Jill and Edward will be able to solo the northern enemies.

Just to clarify something, this draft is mostly for fun and how turncounts would look with the best team. That however does not mean you should force yourself to have the perfect turncount.

Just to clarify something, this draft is mostly for fun and how turncounts would look with the best team. That however does not mean you should force yourself to have the perfect turncount.

No we should punish ourselves and get the best TC bahahahaha

Actually I was thinking on 5 turning 1-2 and get the Energy Drop for Jill, but don't know if it's really necessary, because when I 5 turned 1-6 I gave her 2 BEXP lv. ups of speed (BEXP from 1-p to 1-5, so no BEXP to Sothe or Miccy) and the Seal + the drop and the shield. :/