Cool, Unkown, and Interesting facts

Psych

I thought I'd include this, because I believe we had this for other games a while back.

I was doing some math earlier and figured out you can have a maximum of 15 Dark Magic users.

MU

Mark

MU's child with someone else

Henry

Henry's Child

Libera

Libera's Child

Sariya

Noire

Tiamo

Selena

Miriel

Loran

Gangrel

Inverse

Well yeah, but they are basically another MU so I didn't really want to count them.

The best avoid you can get is 256. Kinda funny being a byte thing.

MU with best Speed and worst something that doesn't take luck or speed. Someone with 3 Speed for caps. I'll use Ronku for this.

Mark M would have 8 speed above caps, and 3 luck. So as a Swordmaster that'd be 54 speed and 48 luck or 78 avoid.

Add a Balmung for +5 speed. Makes 83 avoid.

+8 speed and +6 luck for doubling with another swordmaster with these stats capped. +11 avoid

A Dual Support can give +20 avoid.

Under the affects of Rainbow Cry (+6 avoid), Secluded Lady (+10 avoid), Charisma (+5 avoid), Luck Cry (+4 avoid), Speed Cry (+4 avoid), and Love Cry (+3 avoid). Gives a total of 32 avoid.

Have the skills Indoor/Outdoor Battle (+10 avoid), Early Initiative (+15), Axeslayer (+50 avoid for an axe enemy), Lucky 7 (+20 avoid), and Hot Start (+15 avoid). Gives a total of 110 avoid.

This makes 256 avoid all together.

And yet it all pales against Absolute Hit.

Not quite. First off, your formula is wrong. It's +1.5 Avo per point of Spd, not +1.

Pair Sumia and Ronku and you'll have Cynthia with +7 Spd and +1 Luck. Then pair Cynthia with male MU with +Spd, -Str/Skl and Mark will inherit +11 Spd and +3 Luck. So he'll have 57 Spd and 48 Luck, which becomes 67 Spd and 58 Luck when you add Limit Breaker.

As for bonuses, if you have an A support with the Swordmaster, you'll instead get +10 Spd and +8 Luck. This becomes +25 Spd and +22 Luck under the effects of Rainbow Cry, Speed Cry, Love Cry, Luck Cry, and Balumng, for a total of 92 Spd and 80 Luck. This grants a base Avo of 178.

For skills, you can again get +5 from Charisma and +10 from Secluded Lady. Mark is using one skill slot for Limit Breaker, so that still leaves Axe Slayer, Lucky 7, Early Initiative, and Hot Start for a total of +115 Avo on the player phase. This puts the total Avo at 293.

Actually, rather than Balmung, you'd want to use a Strong-Busting Bow, which grants +15 Avo against a higher-leveled enemy. Losing 5 Spd drops the base Avo by 8, but overall, it increases the total to 300.

This all said, the Avo from skills is not displayed. So the highest displayed Avo on the stat screen should still be 178. Or more, if you toss out the Avo-boosting skills for skills like Spd +2 and All Stats +2, which would bring it to 185. Getting Luck +4 would require having Olivia as an earlier parent, which would hurt the Spd too much to be worth it.

Actually, there are other bonuses available. First off, I forgot about the +20 from the support bonuses. But then there's temporary bonuses - +2 in a stat from potions, or +4 from Everyone's Room: they don't stack, so you could get another +16 this way, for a total of 336.

Edited by Othin

I also picked MU for it, since a Best Speed gives 4 speed and 2 luck, or a net total of 8 avoid.

MU still gets paired, but to a Gen 2 character to give Mark even crazier modifiers. The problem is that I bungled the Gen 1 pairing setting that up.

I think he might have meant Gaia/Sumia and Assassin, which would give the same max speed and bow use...

Actually, I didn't, but sure, let's pretend I did.

Although Ronku/Velvet would be better. Swapping Ronku for Gaia would mean losing 1 Spd and 2 Luck, while swapping Sumia for Velvet would just mean losing 1 Luck.

Edited by Othin

I'm not 100% sure about this, but apparently there aren't any enemy Priests (or Clerics, Troubadours) in the game, but there is an enemy Priest shown in a promotional trailer.

priest13.png

Some of the DLC battle conversations are pretty amusing: some Tellius characters mistake Velvet and Chambray for Laguz, Alvis mistakes Libera for a woman, Camus mistakes somebody for Marth, Tiki has a not-so-pleasant reunion with Gharnef and an almost-pleasant reunion with Prince Marth, Katarina and King Marth find My Unit strangely familiar, etc.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but apparently there aren't any enemy Priests (or Clerics, Troubadours) in the game, but there is an enemy Priest shown in a promotional trailer.

priest13.png

Some of the DLC battle conversations are pretty amusing: some Tellius characters mistake Velvet and Chambray for Laguz, Alvis mistakes Libera for a woman, Camus mistakes somebody for Marth, Tiki has a not-so-pleasant reunion with Gharnef and an almost-pleasant reunion with Prince Marth, Katarina and King Marth find My Unit strangely familiar, etc.

What about Paris and Ike?

Paris and Ike have a battle convo in two episodes, but they're not too interesting. I think Paris hints in both that Ike is the legend that he wants to surpass.

Edited by VincentASM

priest13.png

Actually now there is an enemy Priest, I believe the only generic enemy priest in the game appears in Eirika's spotpass team(though there could be more in the ones that aren't released yet).