Elibean Nights

Arch

Personally, the way I see it, it's just a "Don't think much on this" type of guest appearance. Unless the two projects now suddenly share continuity in which case.... uh... maybe still don't think much on it and take it as the game it is? How did Renault gained his longevity again, maybe Toni dwelved into the same kind of deal...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toni doesn't seem that old to me in FE7x, I'd guess probably the same range, so that would put her around age 35-40 in FE7. Lyn's tale is about 1 or 2 years after FE7, so she's only ~37-42. She's no Niime if that's what you were thinking.

Now that I think about it, perhaps it's not too far-fetched. I mean, look at Dayan in Binding Blade or in his OA. If I didn't knew better, I'd mistook him for Sue's father instead of grandfather... or maybe that's just me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We've got another boss profile tonight. I just sorta started writing it, since I've been revising the script for Eliwood's tale.

i almost feel sorry for Onslow now... avenge your dada Damas!!!

hope to see more of these boss profile's arch. there really quite the interesting read.

Toni doesn't seem that old to me in FE7x, I'd guess probably the same range, so that would put her around age 35-40 in FE7. Lyn's tale is about 1 or 2 years after FE7, so she's only ~37-42. She's no Niime if that's what you were thinking.

^

20 in 7x, 37 in FE7, so ~39 in this tale

i almost feel sorry for Onslow now... avenge your dada Damas!!!

hope to see more of these boss profile's arch. there really quite the interesting read.

Onslow is now some kind of surrealist horse...

I know will forever imagine Onslow with Dali's look.

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum here, but i've been checking out the hack for a while. Ive played every version and like all the work that has been done. I was wondering when the next release is projected, and if the current version is still the one with only Pent, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, and the three gaiden tales. Can't wait for the final project.

Arch mentioned that he may have a public beta out next week. The actual final release may be in a few weeks.

This also assumes Arch doesn't encounter any sudden problems. ...That may also be the pessimist in me speaking. Annnnyyysword, let's hope that's not the case, and that we can expect that beta. Arch, this project is amazing, and I've gotten a few of my friends into it. Do what you need to do, and let's bring this home!

I suppose that I should get that motivational Ferrari out soon, since it has been a while since "February's final release"..!

I'm still very excited about this, almost my only reason to follow the FE scene nowadays, so you'd better live up to the expectations and release soonish :D

Edited by mmKALLL

Finally gotten myself settled in, just moved back up to college. Gonna be working on this all day tomorrow. I've got a release to make. In the meantime, I just wrote up a blog post (at fucking 1AM). Another boss profile with a twist at the end.

So yeah, read it. You can even skip to the end.

Edited by The Second Archsage

5Xn1waE.png

Download by clicking the image.

Go nuts. Remember, it's a public beta. Please report all issues you encounter on this thread.

A few things are still missing:
  • The finale is inaccessible.
  • Creative Liberties are disabled.
  • Bonus Content is disabled.
  • The achievements haven't been tested.
  • Several gameplay additions I haven't finished.
  • I want to give the script a thorough edit.
Other than that, it's pretty much the final product. Enjoy. Edited by The Second Archsage

YES is what I said as soon as I loaded up the rom hacking forum and saw that a beta patch is out.

I will gladly enjoy this, plus i've been following this for like forever. Thanks for all your hard work.

I will also report any issues here.

Edited by SwiftStrike

Found an issue in Eliwood's tale. Having Marcus and Eliwood talk gives Marcus the Espontoon, but no conversation actually happens between them.

I know this may sound stupid, but no matter what i do i can't actually patch the file to a FE7 rom. Tsukuyomi keeps on saying that it can't read the file. Could someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or could someone please post a pre-patched version of this hack.