How many games will you play at once?

Roosterofdoom

How long will your "currently playing" list get? I usually keep it to 3 games max, excluding casual games like TimeSplitters, RPG Maker, Samurai Warriors, etc. But I'm currently playing Path of Radiance, Persona 4, Baten Kaitos, Radiant Dawn, Rekka no Ken, and Twiligh Princess. I feel like I'm playing way too many games at once.

Generally, I'll have one console, one handheld game that I'm playing at any one time. Plus possibly casual games, like you mention. Right now I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokemon Red and that's it. But Red I can only play through Pokemon Stadium so it's essentially two console games...

I also sometimes play Advance Wars casually as a handheld, and Bloons Tower Defence 5 if I'm online and bored.

Usually two at most: one console game and one handheld game. Maybe a PC game as well, but that usually takes the place of a console game. I'm one of those people who's too lazy to swap cartridges unless necessary.

I like to keep my list of active titles healthy, so that I have options for what to play should I decide that I'm bored of something for a little while and want to shift to something else. (Or if I happen to run into a particular section that I just can't advance from... Outland, I'm looking at you.)

I generally try to keep it around 10 games, but it's currently ballooned to 16, so I'm trying to avoid having anything else pop onto the list. (Though, the 16 is somewhat of a misnomer; MGS: TTS is on there solely because I want to get around to it once I finish some of the other stuff on the list, whereas I recently started a new game on FE7 when my power was out for like 5 hours last week because I couldn't do anything else (I started playing around like 8 PM) and it isn't even on the list.)

(Lately, I haven't felt like playing much of anything though, as I've been busy with stuff or I've been watching baseball games on TV.)

Edited by Lord Glenn

usually one game at a time. At most 3 but it really ends up being one at a time as most of it is devoted to the best one until i finish it.

Generally, I'll have one console, one handheld game that I'm playing at any one time. Plus possibly casual games, like you mention. Right now I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokemon Red and that's it. But Red I can only play through Pokemon Stadium so it's essentially two console games...

I also sometimes play Advance Wars casually as a handheld, and Bloons Tower Defence 5 if I'm online and bored.

There's a Bloons Tower Defense 5?!!!?

Too damn many. Right now I'm trying to get through Armored Core V, Dragon's Dogma, Half Minute Hero (why did Celice not mention this amazing game earlier?), a re-playthrough of Persona 3, Devil Survivor, and Max Payne 3. And this is not counting games I haven't played in ages but still need to beat, or the ridiculous number of games I bought in the Steam summer sales.

Also today I bought Heavy Rain to finally go through that. JESUS. TOO MANY GAMES.

I don't limit myself when it comes to not finishing games, my unfinished game list is huge. But for currently playing, I usually play 2 or 3, but I never really care about it.