[FE9+FE10] Tellius Draft #4

PKL

Tellius Draft #4:

Rules:

1. 5 Participants (4 + myself) will each draft a team to use in PoR (Hard Mode:Fixed Mode) and RD (Normal Mode) with the goal of finishing with the lowest turncount.

2. You may transfer data of this draft play through from PoR to RD. No other transfers may be used.

3. The draft will be done in Hard: Fixed Mode in PoR and Normal Mode in RD.

Free Character for all to use:

1. Ike (PoR and RD)

2. Titania (PoR)

3. Sothe (PoR and RD)

4. Micaiah (RD)

5. Geoffrey (PoR and RD)

6. Reyson (PoR and RD)

7. Rafiel (RD)

8. Leanne (RD)

9. Black Knight (RD)

10. Lethran (RD)

11. Tanith (PoR)

[spoiler=FE9 ruleset]

Drafting:

1. The game will be played on Fixed Hard Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, and Arriving.

3. There are limits to how much BEXP may be used, and this is explained in detail below.

4. Partner and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if undrafted. They are free to be attacked in EP. They may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

BEXP Limits:

1. Use the table below to determine how much BEXP you're allowed to give your units when you're first able to give them BEXP. Characters are listed as either a level (such as 10/--) or an amount (such as 2.xx). You may use BEXP to get them to the level shown or give them the amount shown (Example: 2.xx would mean you're allowed to cap off their current level, then give them 2 more levels).

2. At the beginning of each chapter, you may give your units 50 EXP worth of BEXP.

3. Once you reach Endgame, you may distribute BEXP freely to whomever you wish.

Exceptions (PoR):

1. Gatrie and Shinon are free to be attacked in Chapter 7.

2. One of Lethe/Mordecai is free to recruit Zihark if undrafted in Chapter 11.

Additional Rules for PoR:

1. Marcia and Jill cannot receive any statboosters until Endgame (including Boots).

2. Marcia and Jill cannot be promoted using a Master Seal.

3. Full Guard is so banned from all use.

4. Marcia and Jill can only receive 25 EXP worth of BEXP per chapter base.

PoR BEXP Limits:

[spoiler=Table of BEXP limits]

Ike:		+0.xx
Boyd:		+0.xx
Oscar:		+0.xx
Rhys:		+4.xx
Soren:		+3.xx
Mia:		+3.xx
Ilyana:		+3.xx
Rolf:		+8.xx
Mist:		+7.xx
Marcia:		+0.00
Lethe:		+0.00
Mordecai:	+0.00
Volke:		12/--
Kieran:		13/--
Brom:		12/--
Nephenee:	10/--
Zihark:		+1.xx
Sothe:		09/--
Jill:		+0.00
Astrid:		+5.xx
Gatrie:		+2.xx
Makalov:	+3.xx
Stefan:		+0.00
Tormod:		14/--
Muarim:		+0.00
Devdan:		+1.xx
Tanith:		+0.00
Reyson:		+0.00
Janaff:		--/10
Ulki:		--/10
Shinon:		+6.xx
Calill:		--/08
Tauroneo:	+1.xx
Ranulf:		--/12
Haar:		+1.xx
Lucia:		+3.xx
Bastian:	+3.xx
Geoffrey:	--/13
Largo:		--/10
Elincia:	--/07
Ena:		--/15

[spoiler=FE10 ruleset]

Drafting:

1. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

2. Haar is banned from drafting.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Ahahahaahaha

Actually, there are exactly 66 units without free RD tanith.

Teams:

*PKL: Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Soren, Nealuchi, Laura, Rolf, Sigrun, Ranulf, Giffca, Nasir, Ena, Kurthnaga

Serious Bananas: Boyd, Zihark, Mordecai, Ilyana, Janaff, Leonardo, Makalov, Lucia, Volke, Caineghis, Brom, Meg, Kyza

Sharpy: Jill, Gatrie, Aran, Elincia, Lethe, Heather, Mist, Muarim, Stefan, Largo, Lyre, Bastian, Oliver

Lucina: Marcia, Nolan, Mia, Nephenee, Tormod, Nailah, Fiona, Tibarn, Naesala, Tauroneo, Gareth, Danved, Renning

CR-S01: Titania, Edward, Kieran, Astrid, Ulki, Shinon, Rhys, Calill, Skrimir, Haar, Vika, Sanaki, Pelleas

http://i1105.photobu...ntrandomorg.png

Edited by HORSEBIRD

It looks good, but I wouldn't make Tanith free for RD though.

Yeah, it devalues the 3-11 fliers. Idk, I just wanted it to be 4 leftovers instead of 5. Maybe Ill unfree someone else to make it 66. 11 units for all. Sound good? Or maybe, 65 units with tanith not free for RD and 5 players. 13 units for all?

Wow thats a really hard nerf on the PoR Marcia and Jill. No Bexp AND no statboosters? They will never be able to get going.

They're too ridiculous. They deserve it. I bet they can still win with these nerfs, they might not be enough tbh.

As for the drafting. Ive made tanith draftable for RD and there are exactly 66 units. 11 for all.

Think about it, With ZERO Bexp they will be flying puffballs. Idk, I guess we will see how it goes.

Gotta agree with this. Just limiting their BEXP, on top of the other restrictions, would probably work. 50-100 BEXP per base session ought to be fine. Maybe even just until they promote, at which point they can no longer use any. None at all just seems too harsh.

I agree with Madam Red and Hawk King. Removing their ability to receive an initial BEXP dump seems like a big enough nerf on top of the no seal and no stat boosters. But no access to the BEXP pool, just seems harsh and over the top.

Gotta agree with this. Just limiting their BEXP, on top of the other restrictions, would probably work. 50-100 BEXP per base session ought to be fine. Maybe even just until they promote, at which point they can no longer use any. None at all just seems too harsh.

Are you joining?

I agree with Madam Red and Hawk King. Removing their ability to receive an initial BEXP dump seems like a big enough nerf on top of the no seal and no stat boosters. But no access to the BEXP pool, just seems harsh and over the top.

I might consider like, 25 BEXP per base. Its probably not that hard to make them flying godesses still. They have Chapter 13 for training, forges, raven kills, etc that can make them catch up quickly. They probably wont be promoting in time for Muarim, but they should still be useable. If not OP still.The full guard ban was a joke and Ill take it out eventually lol.

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

Are you joining?

I'd love to, but I want to get to my other unfinished drafts before joining any new ones, especially one that's this long (and one of my unfinished drafts is a Tellius Draft).

I might consider like, 25 BEXP per base. Its probably not that hard to make them flying godesses still. They have Chapter 13 for training, forges, raven kills, etc that can make them catch up quickly. They probably wont be promoting in time for Muarim, but they should still be useable. If not OP still.The full guard ban was a joke and Ill take it out eventually lol.

Making them unusable would be way too far, so yeah, they should still be usable...I thought the Full Guard ban was a nice idea, though. Simple yet effective and not completely restrictive.

I'd say more but I'm not joining this draft, so I'll leave my ideas as they are.

I'd love to, but I want to get to my other unfinished drafts before joining any new ones, especially one that's this long (and one of my unfinished drafts is a Tellius Draft).

Oh, alright.

Making them unusable would be way too far, so yeah, they should still be usable...I thought the Full Guard ban was a nice idea, though. Simple yet effective and not completely restrictive.

I'd say more but I'm not joining this draft, so I'll leave my ideas as they are.

Now you're making me have second thoughts about full guard >_>. Im making BEXP for marcia/jill 25 per chapter.

I'm in.

I remember my fucked mistake last one.

Picking Boyd>Marcia....

I dont normally do this, but I might allow you to join if you are really going to finish.

Haar is banned for RD right? That and Zihark/Volug are kind of meh.

Yes, Haar is banned in RD. Its evident in the units remaining where I put Haar(FE9 only) and in the FE10 rules.