The NIGHT of the LIVING DEAD

THE REIGN OF THE UNDEAD FLYING WOMEN: I don't know if Lucina and PKL actually want to do this but I sure as hell am. And as far as I know, we get to use these three units and these three units only! And I am so not playing for turns on this PT. :P

ghostmarcia.png - IN THE GHOST CORNER, TRYING TO STAY AWAKE BECAUSE GHOST MARCIA WATCHES HIM SLEEP, PKL!

jillhearts.gif - IN THE ZOMBIE CORNER, TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM JILL WHO HAS HER HEART SET ON ONLY HIM, LUCINA!

manithsparkling.gif - IN THE VAMPIRE CORNER, TRYING TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE SPARKLING BISHIE THAT IS MANITH, CR-S01!

See, our names are in black, blue and red! Which are exactly the colors we're going to be as soon as the three undead rulers of hell find us!

THE OTHER TWO FLYING UNDEAD PEOPLE:

werewolfhaar.png

IN THE WEREHOERS WEREWOLF CORNER, PEOPLE WHO UNFORTUNATELY CAN'T PLAY FE9 AT THE MOMENT BUT IT'S OKAY WEREWOLF HAAR WITH CUDDLE WITH YOU ON THE SIDELINES! Don't worry, he's fluffy. And also RAPIER!

witchelincia.png

IN THE WITCH CORNER, WITH WITCH!ELINCIA THROWING KILLING CURSES ALL OVER THE PLACE, JEDI!

Edited by CR-S01

dat sparkling tanith

Ike solo all the chapters... until Marcia anyway.

Edited by Knuckles

Who's willing to be werewolf!Haar and witch!Elincia? :P

I'm playing this on FIXED NORMAL because Haar'd mode just isn't Haar'd enough. Yes that made no sense I know

So, THE PROLOGUE! ...is boring because everyone is alive!

Moving on to CHAPTER 1! Because alive people are so overrated, everyone but Titania dies! :newyears:Well, Titania would've died too but I failed at killing her. And plus I kind of need her. So, as an honorably dead person, Titania will now be mind-controlled by the three undead ladies! And possibly Elincia and Haar, with their dark magical telepathic powers!

titaniahalkfdead.png

Do you like the crappy hat that I customed in like 2 minutes? :awesome:

witchelincia.png

I think I failed on this, she looks kinda hot

edit: Because I am a huge Harry Potter nerd, here you go.

witchelincia.png

Edited by CR-S01

Do you like the crappy hat that I customed in like 2 minutes? :awesome:

witchelincia.png

I think I failed on this, she looks kinda hot

edit: Because I am a huge Harry Potter nerd, here you go.

witchelincia.png

Witch Elincia! Man CR your making me want to join this when I can play FE9... Could you? I'll take Witch Elincia here. I'll be able to play fe9 in about the middle of this month I believe

I'm also a Harry Potter nerd =P

Edited by Jedi

Ike has Umbreons on his faec

It kind of makes me want to play but idk if Haar is the only choice left and if I'm forced to solo the game with Ike until Haar's recruitment.

If you join, you can use all 5 of the undead fliers.

Awesome!

I wanna join, then. My progress will be kind of slow because of the emulator, however. =P