Pokemon XD Draft!

Anyways, this is a Pokemon XD draft. If you couldn't tell from the title.

Rules: 1. This game will be for 8 players, snake-style. 8 pokemon will be drafted for each person, though half the pokemon are in Citadark Isle(not to mention, some are crap) so yeah.

2. The game will go until you beat Greevil.

Exceptions:

1. Eevee and Teddiursa are Free. Other than that, draft em on your own.

2. This draft isn't for who wins. It's mainly just for fun and using pokemon you've never used before.

Shadows before Citadark Isle: Togepi Beedrill Tangela Arbok Hypno

Non-Shadows: Shuckle (traded for Surskit)

Shadows on Citadark Isle: Golduck Sabeleye Raticate Dodrio Farfetch'd Magmar Pinsir Magcargo Hitmonchan Lickitung Scyther Chansey Solrock SwellowPoliwrath Mr. Mime Dugtrio Manectric Salamence Marowak Lapras

Good luck to you all. Players:

1.Konnor97: Houndour, Gulpin, Elekid, Phanpy, Swinub, Butterfree, Paras

2.Kon: Shroomish, Zubat, Voltorb, Aron, Shellder, Meowth, Sandshrew

3.Nuxl: Carvhana, Hoppip, Meditite, Poochyena, Seel, Natu, Rapidash, Arbok

4.VP Viper: Mareep, Makihuta, Growlithe, Wooper, Pidgeotto, Lugia, Electabuzz, Snorlax

5.Percilugh: Seedot, Duskull, Spinarak, Magneton, Weepinbell, Altaria, Banette, Starmie

6.The Gentleman: Spheal, Ralts, Trapinch, Spearow, Lunatone, Larvitar, Hitmonlee, Kangaskan

7.Lucina: Numel, Baltoy, Roselia, Ledyba, Zangoose, Mawile, Gligar, Surskit,

8. Jedi: Vulpix, Delcatty, Grimer, Snorunt, Pineco, Primeape, Venomoth, Nosepass

Edited by Nuxl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit 2: I'm back, and the slots didn't fill all the way. Should we just start now, or wait?

That would be up to you, mate. I would wait for two more folks to join up though.

That would be up to you, mate. I would wait for two more folks to join up though.

... or 1, that could also work. So either one new person or two, preferably 2 though.

we could try to do 1 or 2 people.

There are 64 pokemon on the list. If there are 7 people, everyone would get 9 pokemon, plus one free/banned. (credits to Konnor97 for telling me this)

8 people of course, would be equal.(because 64 divided by 8 equals 8)